IndiaDivine.org

Only the Last Day, ... when God decides, will it be clear that the other two and all others besides were false.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

shriadishakti , "jagbir singh" <adishakti_org> wrote:> > Each one of them, however, hides from the ultimate test of its > validity and truth behind a wall of unknowing and expectation. All > three chorus that only the "Last Day," when the "End"> comes, when "God" decides, will it be clear that the> "other two" and all others besides were false, and it (the> claimant) was all along the true community of the one "God.> > Malachi Martin, The Encounter, > Farrar, Straus and Giroux, 1970, 329-32.> >

Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi

“You cannot force on the organization of God anything. He is on His own, His organization is on His own. Only thing you can do is to enter into His Kingdom and become a part and parcel of that blissful domain.You would never like to change it either. It is so wonderful. It is so protective, it's so loving, is so gentle, so kind, so compassionate, that you would hate to change that organization, but we do! We try to

organize God. For people who think that is the ultimate you have to seek, it's all arranged to enter into the Kingdom of God. The time has come. This is the Day of Resurrection. These are the days of Resurrection.”Shri Pasahantri DeviHampstead, UK -- July 22, 1982(Pasahantri [811th]: One who destroys Pasas or bonds and gives liberation or Moksa.)

Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi

“Truth cannot be sold. It cannot be manufactured. It cannot be organized. And it cannot be mentally or emotionally understood. Whatever is the Truth we have felt in our evolutionary process has always been felt on our central nervous system . . . It cannot be just a mental idea: "This is Truth, that is Truth." Everybody must feel that Truth because it is an Absolute thing. Whatever is Absolute cannot be argued, cannot be differently decoded. If we understand this prima-facie then we will understand that we have to go beyond this human awareness to feel the Truth . . . human awareness is not sufficient. If it was, then there would not have been any difference of

opinions. Everybody thinks that they are correct. That’s not the way to self-certify oneself . . . At the very outset I told you that Truth cannot be sold. There are many people in the market selling the Truth, selling God, selling all kinds of things.”Shri Ksara-Ksaratmika DeviMadras, India — Feb 11, 1990Ksara-Ksaratmika (757th): She is both eternal and destructible. This phenomenal Universe which has an end, and the eternal self called ‘Kutastha’ are both Her forms.

Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi

"But today it is the day I declare I am the One who have to save the humanity. I declare I am the One who is Adi Shakti (Holy Spirit or Ruh of Allah), who is the Mother of all Mothers, who is the Primordial Mother, the Shakti of the Desire of God who has incarnated on this Earth to give meaning to itself, to this Creation, to human beings. And I am sure that through My love and patience and My powers I am going to achieve it.I was the One who was born again and again. But now I have come in My complete form and with complete powers. I have come to this Earth not only for salvation of human beings, not only for their emancipation, but for granting them the Kingdom of Heaven, the Joy, the Bliss that your Father (God, Allah, Sadashiva) wants to bestow upon you." Shri Puratana DeviUnited Kingdom — December 2, 1979 (Purantana [810st]: Primordial or

Ancient)

Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi

“But we must bring all religions in their true form, in their pure form. This is the work one has to do is to bring the religions in their purest form and not adhere to them — whatever form has been created or done by human beings.These religions are not created by human beings but by Incarnations. So human beings have made them artificial. They have made all kinds of nonsense with them.We have to remember that religion in its true and pure form we have to respect and they are all the same. If you come to the truer form they are just the same. Like the different petals of the flower one may not look the same as other, but the whole thing

makes a flower.”Sri Dyuti-Dhara DeviPune, India — October 13, 1988(Dyuti-Dhara [765th]: The container of Light or Knowledge.)

Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi

“I am the Adi Shakti (the Holy Spirit or Ruh of Allah). I am the One who has come on this Earth for the first time in this Form to do this tremendous task . The more you understand this the better it would be. You will change tremendously.I knew I’ll have to say that openly one day and we have said it. But now it is you people who have to prove it that I am that!” Shri Adi-Shakti DeviSydney, Aust. — March 21, 1983 (Adi-Shakti [615th]: Primal Power; being the First Cause.)

Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi

“But we must bring all religions in their true form, in their pure form. This is the work one has to do is to bring the religions in their purest form and not adhere to them — whatever form has been created or done by human beings.These religions are not created by human beings but by Incarnations. So human beings have made them artificial. They have made all kinds of nonsense with them.We have to remember that religion in its true and pure form we have to respect and they are all the same. If you come to the truer form they are just the same. Like the different petals of the flower one may not look the same as other, but the whole thing

makes a flower.”Sri Dyuti-Dhara DeviPune, India — October 13, 1988(Dyuti-Dhara [765th]: The container of Light or Knowledge.)

Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi

“In My opinion every Westerner has, as a matter of urgency, to understand the vital role he has to play in this great Age of Transformation and of the Last Judgment. The Western mind has to realize the enormous responsibility which has been placed upon the West and the Western people need urgently to find out how to achieve the balance, not in terms of money, but in the vision of their responsibility. This is very much required for the ascent of the whole humanity. Otherwise on whom will the blame of destroying the innate human culture by the dynamism of modernism lie, the advanced or underdeveloped?In these Modern Times, in the evolutionary

process, we have reached the state of human awareness. This human awareness can work through its thinking, rationality or conditioning. Many modern poets have described them as "the Calls of Freedom of the Self." But what if one can rise to a higher dimension of awareness? Why not open our hearts and minds to the unique discovery that has been revealed for this vital ascent? The Kingdom of God that we were promised is at hand. This is not a phrase out of a sermon or a lecture, but it is the actualization of the experience of the highest Truth which is Absolute, now manifesting itself in ordinary people at this present moment.” Shri Divya-vigraha Devi(Divya-vigraha [621st]: Divine form, or ‘Vigraha’ means battle. Thus She represents the battle of the Divine forces against forces that are Asuri or evil.)

www.adishakti.org | www.al-qiyamah.org | contact us