IndiaDivine.org

This is the most important times because Sahaja Yoga is the Last Judgment.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi

"In between Jesus Christ and His destroying Incarnation of Mahavishnu called as Kalki there is time given to human beings to rectify themselves, for them to enter the Kingdom of God which in the Bible is called as Last Judgment — that you will be judged. All of you will be judged on this Earth. The population of the Earth is at the maximum these days because all those — practically all those who had aspirations to enter into the Kingdom of God — are born in Modern Times and are going to be born very soon. This is the most important times because Sahaja Yoga is the Last Judgment. It is fantastic to hear this but that's the fact. It's the Truth. Though you can understand that Mother's Love makes it very easy for you to get to your Realization and that the whole story of Last Judgment — which looks such a horrifying experience — has been made very beautiful, and very

tender, and delicate, and does not disturb you." Shri Mataji Nirmala DeviKundalini And Kalki Shakti, Bombay, India — Sep. 28, 1979

They swear their strongest oaths by Allah, That Allah will not raise up those who die:Nay, but it is a promise (binding) on Him in truth: But most among mankind realise it not.(They must be raised up), In order that He may manifest to them,The truth of that wherein they differ, And that the rejecters of Truth, may realise that they had indeed (surrendered to) Falsehood.For to anything which We have willed, We but say the word, "Be", and it is.surah 16:38-40 Al Nahl (The Bees)A. Yusuf Ali, The Holy Qur'an, 1989.Note: All human beings must be raised up i.e., reborn again to face the Resurrection and Last Judgment, in order that God Almighty may manifest to them the truth of that wherein they differ. It is my firm belief that the Sanatanna Dharma - which embraces and encompasses all religions, scriptures and

messengers - will again rise and shine in all its eternal glory as it has been since creation."Christianity within its own borders has specialized in self-crucifixion, at first to quite a minor degree during the first 1500years of its life, when heretics and dissidents and accused witches and sorcerers were put to death, as Jesus was. Then, with the breakup of its unity in the 16th century, Christians devised for each other one Hell more horrendous and tortuous than another, indulging in a 300-year round of mutual recrimination, accusation, denigration, and relegation by bell, book, and candle, to the filthiest categories of human life. No branch of Christianity can be excused from this, because all Christians have indulged in it. No body of Christians ever answered the insults of other Christians with Christ's answer: "Forgive them, Father, for they know not what they do?" They all developed special vocabularies replete with violent words such as "heresy,"

"heretic,extirpation,condemnation", "excommunication,outcasts,unclean believers.""vice-mongers." Each one devised its special defenses againstthe other: social ostracism, civil war, discrimination, calumny,legal non-existence. Rome was the Red Lady of the South. Luther was the Pig of Germany. Protestants were the sons of vipers. Jews were the "race of the devil." Muslims were "benighted and error-ridden barbarians." No body of Christians ever tried to conquer the world with humility and patience and love, and no body of believers ever tried to fan the flames of faith, in the heart of man by being authentically believers.The Jews, in retaliation for their pain and their sustained exile,contributed to the sea of hate, distrust and, in some cases,deformation of truth. They invented multiform expressions ofcontempt, condemnation, loathing, and utter rejection of Christians. They even modified some of their traditional beliefs because the

Christians had borrowed them in their original form and, in their repugnance from all things Christian, they wanted no resemblance to subsist between their faith and that of the Christians. They returned hate with hate. They, also, cannot be excused and considered totally guiltless. They preached truth and justice, yet they violated both in order to maintain their religion and their Jewishness. Christians preached love but practised officially sanctioned hate, intermingling their loveliest psalms of compassion for their dying Savior with the expressions of extreme disgust for the Jews. . . .Muslims preached mercy and compassion, but they practised none or very little, assigning both Christians and Jews to the lowest rung in Allah's consideration, and historically meting out to both a treatment which rivals any cruelties of man in known history. Down through the ages, this procession of the crucified one has come: formed, maintained, and augmented by Jews, Christians, and

Muslims. Each one has prayed with its armies to its god that the armies of the opponents be destroyed. There is no palliating or explaining away the sin of Judaism, Christianity, and Islam.The three religions failed in another significant way. None of themattacked slavery or race prejudice or other flagrant inhumanities of man to man from the very beginning of their existence. The Arabs of today sanction slavery as spontaneously as the Popes of the 19th century sanctioned the creation of castrati choirs for Papal masses, as readily and blindly as the Protestant ethic of the white American sanctioned the serfdom and degradation of the Negro race until the second half of the 20th century. Each religion has practiced the art of climbing on the bandwagon: only when lay and secular reformers, sometimes lacking any formal religion whatever, raised such a hue and cry that men's consciences were stirred, did the religions begin to turn their huge resources toward reform. The

Catholic Church inGermany and Italy acquiesced in Nazism and Fascism at least in the earlier stages of the ideologies. Russian Orthodoxy acquiesced in the despotism and sadism of Czarist times. Greek Orthodoxy sanctioned the corruption of the Byzantine court and is today bitterly nationalist in Greece's disputes with Turkey. No Protestant Church and no Jewish Synagogue ever officially condemned and attacked the Ku Klux Klan before 1945 in America, though individuals did. Judaism, Christianity, and Islam have practiced the double standard in this matter . . .Thus the three religions have not been witnesses to the truth. All,it is true, have developed an exalted vocabulary, and a veryimpressive manner of announcing their own grandiose claims. Allthree have excelled and excel in words, as distinct from actions.All three have an impressive ritual and have refined psychologicalapproaches to man. Yet the witness of words, mere words, has never changed men's

minds, nor has mere theological subtlety helped men to be better men. The witness of the three religions have been faulty, at times perniciously false and erroneous. The three of them have witnessed to the uses of hate for the love of a god. And all three have disposed of the lives and happiness of millions of human beings without any real feeling for human suffering or any genuine concern for the concrete realities of life.It is clear, first of all, that today all three religions lack anyauthoritative note for man. They have, as yet, each one of them,sufficient number of adherents to give the impression of continuing strength, and this glosses over for them and for the outside world at times their terrible weakness. For each of them, when scrutinized closely, is blackened with sufficient failures to prevent any thinking man from believing in them. And, above all, all three persevere in making a claim which cannot possibly be valid and true: that they are, each

single one, the true religion.Each one of them, however, hides from the ultimate test of itsvalidity and truth behind a wall of unknowing and expectation. Allthree chorus that only the "Last Day," when the "End"comes, when "God" decides, will it be clear that the"other two" and all others besides were false, and it (theclaimant) was all along the true community of the one "God.Malachi Martin, The Encounter,Farrar, Straus and Giroux, 1970, 329-32.

Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi

"You have to be kind towards your auspiciousness and holiness so that Christ enjoys His stay there in your Agnya; that we do not torture Him by our useless ideas uncomfortable behaviors, inauspicious appearances and unholy acceptance of wrong ideas. Try to respect Him; there He stands. Try to make Him very comfortable. I wish I could do that, but He resides in everybody's Agnya Chakra. If He was only in My Agnya, I would have given Him the greatest comforts, but He wants to be manifested in everybody's Agnya. So I have to request you as a Mother to look after Him, give Him a nice cradle, give Him a comfortable time, because He is born to give you your Resurrection. He has taken up such a great responsibility to suck all your conditioning and to suck all your ego, but that does not mean that you put stones on top of it. It's like, sometimes I find the conditioning of some of the people in the West is so great that a big mountain is falling on this little Child. And sometimes I find a big a bad breath, horrible breath of ego — it stinks — blowing like a big wind towards the Agnya. Horrible stink coming out of this terrible type of an ego. Absolutely not the way to treat the King of Kings who is born within you.

I am Alpha (Shri Ganesha at Moolhadara) and Omega (Shri Jesus at Agnya), the beginning (of Creation) and the end (Second Coming), the first and last.Blessed are they who do His commandments (of Last Judgment), that they may have right to the Tree of Life, and may enter in through the Gates (Agnya) of the City (Sahasrara).For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.

Revelation 22:13-15

You are so respected that Christ is born within your Agnya. But you must respect your Agnya Chakra. Your attention should be in the Centre so that no wobbliness. . . . So this Agnya Chakra is to be kept very clean, healthy and holy. The attention should be holy. The attention outside is still not very holy, should be detached attention. If you start seeing through your Agnya it should project a Power of holiness. So that anybody who looks at your eyes should know that serenity is flowing from these eyes, and not lust and greed and aggression. All this we can achieve because we have got Christ within our Agnya. Accept Him there. He is born yet to grow.

I am sure Sahaja Yogis will understand the importance of the Agnya Chakra. In the East no problem, because to them He is only Ganesha. Ganesha is a child and they know for definite that childhood has no contamination. No problems. Nothing. So they are still children as far as sin is concerned."

Shri Baindavasana Shri Nirmala DeviChristmas Eve Talk, Pune, India — December 24, 1982

(Baindavasana [905th]: Seated in Bindu, the innermost point of Sri Cakra. It is stated to be the abode of Shiva. It corresponds to the stalk of the Sahasrara-Padma in the head of the devotee.)

Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi

"I am the Primordial Mother and I have to do the Job of awakening the Primordial Nature, the Dharma within you human beings, and that's what I have to do and nothing else. But for that I don't do anything. I am Nishkriya. I don't do anything. Really, I don't do. It's done by Nature, done by Shri Ganesha, Vishnu, Mahesha, everybody. They are all doing it. But what is the relationship? The relationship is they are all in My Body and they are all bound by their own Dharma. And they act. This is the relationship: spontaneous, automatic, like a built-in relationship. For example, the fan it's built-in. As soon as you push the button it starts moving. It's like that. All of them are related to Me and they start moving. It's like that. All of them are related to Me and they have a tremendous protocol, tremendous respect . . .

See, this thing is that very, very deep thing that I am telling you that you are a human being; that there is built-in within you are your Dharmas, and if you go against your Dharma then you will be finished. They are all built-in within you. They are all there potentially. I hope you will understand how important it is to be aware of your restrictions within your Self. Thanks very much all of you. May God bless you.

Shri Brahmopendra-Mahendradideva-samstuta-vaibhava Shri Nirmala DeviShri Ganesha and the Innate Dharma Ganesha Puja, Cabella, Italy — Sep. 7, 1997

(Brahmopendra-Mahendradideva-samstuta-vaibhava [83rd]: After having acceded to their wishes and accomplished Deva-Karya, Her splendour is praised by the Devas such as Brahma, Vishnu and Indra.)

www.adishakti.org | www.al-qiyamah.org | contact us