IndiaDivine.org

[shriadishakti] Q: How many Gods in Sahaja Yoga?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Jai Shri Mataji

Understanding God with our limited capacity is impossible. Man has tried to understand God in different forms, but in vain. Even Sahaja yoga is Just one part of God as said by Shri Mataji. Shri Mataji has said in some speech that Sahaja Yoga is just one part of myself.

We find that we cannot surrender ourselves fully to Shri Mataji inspite of so much proof we have been given by her divine self. Our minds are so flooded by doubts, questions, greed, which has to be overcome.

Nothing matters more than vibrations.

What are we going to gain by achieving knowledge about God. Now for eg. NASA is looking for water at mars. Suppossing we know there was or is water, what are we going to gain by this knowledge. And this is just one planet and one aspect. Forget about outside, we dont even know our own internal parts of the body.

Trying to know each and every thing is a sheer waste of time and energy. God will reveal us what is relevant to us at the proper time. for eg. giving the details of a particular law in foreign country will not be of any use. We will say how does it matter to me? That knowledge and information given to us is wasted.

We should take life as it comes and take appropriate decisions and actions we feel is good for us. At the moment Sahaja yoga is the best thing that has happened to us in our life time.

Let us all surrender all our thoughts, doubts, arguments to Shri Mataji and enjoy the blessings and protection in her glory. Also we should explain to the newcomers and seekers to come to Sahaja and feel for yourself the vibrations and its effects on your life. How it soothes you, nourishes you, makes you happy and joyous, takes care of all your problems and brings you to the kingdom of God. What does anything else matters?

Enjoy the Kingdom of God, i.e the Kingdom of Shri Mataji.

The defination of God for us now is Shri Mataji. She is the God. We know now. The whole world will know sooner or later.

Jai Shri Mataji

lunduner1 wrote:

Hi everyone,I just wanted to clarify something. As far as I know to date in Sahaja Yoga, Sri Mataji says that there is only one God but that different incarnations/deities have been 'sent' by this 'one' supreme creator/God etc etc at different times and for different purposes. This to me makes sense.I have a friend though who asked if we believe in many different Gods (as opposed to just one) because he says that Hindus believe in many Gods and is curious that we accept multiple Gods as well as multiple incarnations/deities....I hope I am making sense here? I have always been under the impression that Sri Mataji talks of one God only but that this one God now and again incarnates part of himself onto this planet in forms more understandable to us mere humans. He said that Sri Ganesha is looked upon by Hindus as a God differently to say how Christians look

upon Christ (Christ is not God, he is a part of God). Can someone please clarify Sri Mataji's view on all of this once again so I can forward him a suitable reply? I know Sahaja Yoga is not Hinduism but Hinduism does have a large connection to Sahaja Yoga for obvious reasons and people have trouble knowing where the similarity ends, can someone explain in clear terms please?Thank you all so much,||JAI SHRI MATAJI ||Adam