IndiaDivine.org

Let's talk Vices.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

"Please send me the whole text of 00.04.23, Easter Puja, Istanbul and 00.02.06, Shri Shivaratri Puja, Pune. i want to read it in its entirety before answering about Kiyama and Kalki."

Jagbirji,

I get all my talks from the Sahajvidya. There they are in excerpts. Quite beautifully done. And the Valaya didn’t have it either.

I say there must be a reason why Shri Mataji is not as explicit as possible, but gives us almost only hints. And the reason is: because our attention must grow subtler and subtler, instead of grosser and grosser… I think that’s when our chit-shaktis really start to respond. Sometimes I feel like as if most of those talks are already recorded in my own kundalini even before hearing them. Since millennia? All of these issues must be verifiable through vibes, isn’t so?

"I can tell you again that we SYs are experiencing Kiyama (Al Qadr, The Night of Power). The chances of us also experiencing Kayama (Al Qariah, The Day of Calamity) is extremely slim, although there is a possibility within a few decades if the seven deadly vices overwhelm humanity.

But try looking at it from a different angle. Say if Shri Mataji's message of Kiyama is successfully spread and the human race begins to respond, won't the promised Golden Age begin?"

Absolutely! And how is that going to happen unless there is some cleansing first?

The Epoca de Aura might have just as well started at the time when the Malkhouth of the Mooladhara was established through the advent of Shri Ganpati. But it didn’t simply for the reason that the mankind had to gradually go through the entire evolution from the Malkut to the Kether. Through the Oceaan of Illusions of the Bhavsagara that supports the fine and sensitive bridge of Dharma in the Manipura, where the real ascent along the as-Siraat al-Mustaqeem starts with the help of the Incarnations (and no such at the Nabhi or Swadisthan). Through the thirsty Flower of the Anahat, and through the Narrow Gate, where the Two Devils lie in ambush.

The opening of the Sahastrara does not only mean entering the Kingdom of Lord God Almighty, but also a complete cutting of all the ties with the Kingdom of Satan. Which is nothing but a final victory over the Six Enemies and all lethargic tendencies.

On the Collective Level this can only manifest in the form of those Seven Vices. But what has the entire previous century been if nothing but the Seven Vices?

As far as I can see, the real Kiyama started to manifest itself already at the time of Shri Sainath of Shirdi. A time when mysterious things like dragons of past, nicknamed dinosaurs, were coming up to the surface, and the world was finding itself in the process of the first globalisation and global awareness, with not only one Holy Book anymore but tens of such. With everything pointing to a development of one common language and idea that there should be no more illiteracy.

"At that time iron would be walking on its own and a call from one corner of the earth would be heard and answered back at another." – An old rhymed Arabic saying attributed to Hadhrat Ali.

After all, why was Shri Mataji born in the year 1923? And isn’t Pluto, the last unknown planet of the Solar System, that was discovered that year, the planet where the whole Trinity resides including Shri Kalki?

---------------

Transcendental Pluto

"Things keep their secrets." (Heraclitus) "The roaring of lions, the howling of wolves, the raging of the stormy sea, and the destructive sword, are portions of eternity too great for the eye of man.For light doth seize my brain With frantic pain."

(William Blake; The Proverbs of Hell and "Mad Song" from Poetical Sketches) "Called or not called, God shall be there." (Erasmus)

Core meaning: Pluto is considered the Great Transformer of the cosmos and is epitomized by Einstein's idea that energy can neither be created nor destroyed. While the organization of energy is altered, metamorphosed, and transformed into new forms, the actual essence of energy does not perish. Pluto rules both this transformative alteration and the constant process that determines such far-reaching and profound change.

www.dominantstar.com/tpluto.htm

-------------

"That which gives you a greater urge to seek (840731); When the confusion is there… when the Saints are attacked, the aggressor can be removed… but, the Saints become mixed up, or confused with those negative forces… in which it is very difficult to make him see the light. But you have seen the situation very well… and the subtler you grow, the subtler they become... and they start giving you ideas which are so negative. But you cannot see them. So the problem today is very delicate – there are no absolute Saints… there are no absolute bad people… such a mixture… a confusion – that is what Kali yuga is… these modern times are. The only way to get rid of them is to surrender… that’s the only way… there is no other way out… because when you surrender… the spirits, the negativity, the satanic forces just disappear. They have no interest in a person who

is surrendered to God. They cannot surrender. If they surrender… they’ll also become Saints. All the time to think… ‘what are my catches… what are my negativities’ is not going to help you… just surrender all these ideas that are coming to you… and you will find that all absurd ideas will run away. This is the easiest way to get rid of your problems… is just to surrender. (801019)"

It is because of this confusion that there has to be a Final Polarisation and a Final Sorting-Out.

Nobody is 100% holy or 100% evil. And surely we make all mistakes by wrong choices from time to time. But that is precisely why there has to be both a Kiyama and a Kayama at the same time. How can there be doubt about this?

I had a sort of a vision or perception the other day. That suddenly there was some sort of a subtle but all-sweeping fiery storm. I was feeling both ecstatically joyous and apprehensive at the same time, not being sure whether this was good or bad for myself. But then I look around and am amazed how utterly shocked and quite terrified many others are. They had not seen it coming even for one moment, while myself I had not been expecting anything else for years. I feel almost compromised by their reactions. "Should I feel worried as well?"

1. Concerning the Two Resurrections and the Last Judgement:

Rev. IX

[19] And I saw the beast, and the kings of the earth, and their armies, gathered together to make war against him that sat on the horse, and against his army.

[20] And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.

[21] And the remnant were slain with the sword of him that sat upon the horse, which sword proceeded out of his mouth: and all the fowls were filled with their flesh.

Rev. XX

[1] And I saw an angel come down from heaven, having the key of the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand.[2] And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years,[3] And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season.[4] And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgement was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.[5] But the rest of the dead

lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection.[6] Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.[7] And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison,[8] And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea.[9] And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them.[10] And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day

and night for ever and ever.[11] And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them.[12] And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.[13] And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works.[14] And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.[15] And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

2. Concerning Heaven and Hell upon the Last Day:

Hadieth Qudsie XXXVI:

"On the authority of Anas (may Allah be pleased with him) from the Prophet (PBUH), who said:

The believers will gather together on the Day of Resurrection and will say: Should we not ask [someone] to intercede for us with our Lord?

So they will come to Adam and will say: You are the Father of mankind; Allah created you with His hand He made His angels bow down to you and He taught you the names of everything, so intercede for us with you Lord so that He may give us relief from this place where we are. And he will say: I am not in a position [to do that] - and he will mention his wrongdoing and will feel ashamed and will say: Go to Noah, for he is the first messenger that Allah sent to the inhabitants of the earth.

So they will come to him and he will say: I am not in a position [to do that] - and he will mention his having requested something of his Lord about which he had no [proper] knowledge (Quran 11:45-46), and he will feel ashamed and will say: Go to the Friend of the Merciful (Abraham).

So they will come to him and he will say: I am not in a position [to do that]. Go to Moses, a servant to whom Allah talked and to whom He gave the Torah.

So they will come to him and he will say: I am not in a position [to do that] - and he will mention the talking of a life other that for a life (Quran 28:15-16), and he will feel ashamed in the sight of his Lord and will say: Go to Jesus, Allah's servant and messenger, Allah's Word and Spirit.

So they will come to him and he will say: I am not in a position [to do that]. Go to Muhammad (may the blessings and peace of Allah be upon him), a servant to whom Allah has forgiven all his wrongdoing, past and future.

So they will come to me and I shall set forth to ask permission to come to my Lord, and permission will be given, and when I shall see my Lord I shall prostrate myself. He will leave me thus for such time as it pleases Him, and then it will be said [to me]: Raise your head. Ask and it will be granted. Speak and it will be heard. Intercede and your intercession will be accepted.

So I shall raise my head and praise Him with a form of praise that He will teach me. Then I shall intercede and HE will set me a limit [as to the number of people], so I shall admit them into Paradise.

Then I shall return to Him, and when I shall see my Lord [i shall bow down] as before. Then I shall intercede and He will set me a limit [as to the number of people]. So I shall admit them into Paradise.

Then I shall return for a third time, then a fourth, and I shall say: There remains in Hell-fire only those whom the Quran has confined and who must be there for eternity. There shall come out of Hell-fire he who has said: There is no god but Allah and who has in his heart goodness weighing a barley-corn; then there shall come out of Hell-fire he who has said: There is no god but Allah and who has in his heart goodness weighing a grain of wheat; then there shall come out of Hell-fire he who has said: There is no god but Allah and who has in his heart goodness weighing an atom.

It was related by al-Bukhari (also by Muslim, at-Tirmidhi, and Ibn Majah)."

All this implies one thing: that there would be a Kingdom of Heaven on Earth, where there at least initially could never be space for the Friends of Fire in it, as there would be nothing in between the Two.

rgds

furat

------------------------

3. Concerning the Vices of the Twentieth Century, preceding the Last Day (these are merely suggestions of course):

Revelation 9:3-21The Locusts and Horses

"And out of the smoke locusts [helicopters] came down upon the earth and were given power like that of scorpions of the earth. They were told not to harm the grass of the earth or any plant or tree, but only those people who did not have the seal of God on their foreheads ["those who won’t let the kundalini pass through their agnyas by not letting go of their egos", i.e. those who are not realised or seekers]. They were not given power to kill them, but only to torture them for five months. And the agony they suffered was like that of the sting of a scorpion [bullet shots] when it strikes a man. During those days men will seek death, but will not find it; they will long to die, but death will elude them.

The locusts looked like horses prepared for battle. On their heads they wore something like crowns of gold [propeller axises], and their faces resembled human faces [pilots in the cabins]. Their hair was like women's hair [the long trails of smoke that you can see after airplanes; he could not differentiate between all the flying devices], and their teeth were like lions' teeth. They had breastplates like breastplates of iron, and the sound of their wings was like the thundering of many horses and chariots rushing into battle. They had tails and stings like scorpions [machine guns], and in their tails they had power to torment people for five months.

The horses [tanks] and riders I saw in my vision looked like this: Their breastplates were fiery red, dark blue, and yellow as sulphur [camouflage colours]. The heads of the horses resembled the heads of lions [the upper mobile units of all tanks], and out of their mouths came fire, smoke and sulphur [rockets and mortar shells]. A third of mankind was killed by the three plagues of fire, smoke and sulphur [all the wars of the 20th century put together] that came out of their mouths. The power of the horses was in their mouths and in their tails; for their tails were like snakes, having heads with which they inflict injury.

The rest of mankind that were not killed by these plagues still did not repent of the work of their hands; they did not stop worshipping demons, and idols of gold, silver, bronze, stone and wood – idols that cannot see or hear or walk [material objects]. Nor did they repent of their murders, their magic arts, their sexual immorality or their thefts [no comment here]."

Daniel 7:2-14 Daniel's Dream of Four Beasts

"Daniel said: "In my vision at night I looked, and there before me were the four winds of heaven churning up the great sea. Four great beasts, each different from the others, came up out of the sea.

The first [Persia] was like a lion, and it had the wings of an eagle. I watched until its wings were torn off and it was lifted from the ground so that it stood on two feet like a man, and the heart of a man was given to it.

And there before me was a second beast [Graecia], which looked like a bear. It was raised up on one of its sides, and it had three ribs in its mouth between its teeth. It was told, 'Get up and eat your fill of flesh!'

After that, I looked, and there before me was another beast [Roman-Frankish-Europe], one that looked like a leopard. And on its back it had four wings like those of a bird. This beast had four heads, and it was given authority to rule.

After that, in my vision at night I looked, and there before me was a fourth beast [last stage of Capitalism – Imperialistic Globalisation – and the reaming Colonial Powers, which are sprung from the latter days Roman Empire] - terrifying and frightening and very powerful. It had large iron teeth; it crushed and devoured its victims and trampled underfoot whatever was left. It was different from all the former beasts, and it had ten horns.

While I was thinking about the horns, there before me was another horn [uSA], a little one, which came up among them; and three [Germany, Japan, Soviet Union] of the first horns were uprooted before it. This horn had eyes like the eyes of a man and a mouth that spoke boastfully ["God bless America"].

Then I continued to watch because of the boastful words the horn was speaking. I kept looking until the beast was slain and its body destroyed and thrown into the blazing fire. The other beasts [the super-powers of yore] had been stripped of their authority, but were allowed to live for a period of time [they became ordinary members of the UN].

In my vision at night I looked, and there before me was one like a son of man, coming with the clouds of heaven [no comment]. He approached the Ancient of Days and was led into his presence. He was given authority, glory and sovereign power; all peoples, nations and men of every language worshiped him. His dominion is an everlasting dominion that will not pass away, and his kingdom is one that will never be destroyed." {"Lay not up for yourselves treasures upon earth, where moth and rust doth corrupt, and where thieves break through and steal. But lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust doth corrupt, and where thieves do not break through nor steal. For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also." (Matthew 5:19-21)}

Note: Daniel’s OT descriptions are related in a manner that fits both the immanent Age of the Agya as well as the more distant but irreversible Age of the Sahastrara.

Revelation 13:1-17 More Beasts

And I saw a beast [EU] rising out of the sea [global community], with ten horns [those EU Ten that really matter, i.e. all except Greece, Portugal, Ireland, Luxenburg and Finland] and seven heads [the Seven Empires of the Lineage of Power: Ancient Egypt, Assyria, Neo-Babylonia, Antique Persia, Graecia, the Roman Empire and the Anglo-American Empire], with ten diadems upon its horns and a blasphemous name upon its heads ["Western Values for all" etc]. And the beast that I saw was like a leopard, its feet were like a bear's, and its mouth was like a lion's mouth [was like the

first three of the Four Beasts combined together]. And to it the dragon [Medieval Vatican] gave his power and his throne and great authority. One of its heads seemed to have a mortal wound [the defeated Nazi-Germany], but its mortal wound was healed, and the whole earth followed the beast with wonder. Men worshiped the dragon, for he had given his authority to the beast, and they worshiped the beast, saying, "Who is like the beast, and who can fight against it?"

Then I saw another beast [back to USA] which rose out of the earth [practically at once out of nowhere]; it had two horns [industrial North & Feudal South] like a lamb and it spoke like a dragon. It exercises all the authority of the first beast in its presence [the EU does not use military power, but lets the US take care of the dirty jobs], and makes the earth and its inhabitants worship the first beast, whose mortal wound was healed. It works great signs, even making fire come down from heaven to earth in the sight of men; and by the signs which it is allowed to work in the presence of the beast, it deceives those who dwell on earth [the two dominate the Earth with economy as well as militarily so that the whole world has become

one civilization], bidding them make an image for the beast which was wounded by the sword and yet lived; and it was allowed to give breath to the image of the beast so that the image of the beast should even speak, and to cause those who would not worship the image of the beast to be slain.

Also it causes all, both small and great, both rich and poor, both free and slave, to be marked on the right hand or the forehead, so that no one can buy or sell unless he has the mark, that is, the name of the beast or the number of its name [one cannot travel anywhere, do business or anything without being a part of the system: sharing the ruling ideology, abiding with the laws or having the appropriate documents and identification papers].

Daniel 7:15-28 The Interpretation of the Dream (where the above interpretations are derived from)

"I, Daniel, was troubled in spirit, and the visions that passed through my mind disturbed me. I approached one of those standing there and asked him the true meaning of all this. "So he told me and gave me the interpretation of these things:

'The four great beasts are four kingdoms that will rise from the earth. But the saints of the Most High will receive the kingdom and will possess it forever – yes, for ever and ever.'

Then I wanted to know the true meaning of the fourth beast, which was different from all the others and most terrifying, with its iron teeth and bronze claws-the beast that crushed and devoured its victims and trampled underfoot whatever was left. I also wanted to know about the ten horns on its head and about the other horn that came up, before which three of them fell-the horn that looked more imposing than the others and that had eyes and a mouth that spoke boastfully. As I watched, this horn was waging war against the saints and defeating them, until the Ancient of Days came and pronounced judgement in favour of the saints of the Most High, and the time came when they possessed the kingdom.

He gave me this explanation: 'The fourth beast is a fourth kingdom that will appear on earth. It will be different from all the other kingdoms and will devour the whole earth, trampling it down and crushing it. The ten horns are ten kings who will come from this kingdom. After them another king will arise, different from the earlier ones; he will subdue three kings. He will speak against the Most High and oppress his saints and try to change the set times and the laws. The saints will be handed over to him for a time, times and half a time.

'But the court will sit, and his power will be taken away and completely destroyed forever. Then the sovereignty, power and greatness of the kingdoms under the whole heaven will be handed over to the saints, the people of the Most High. His kingdom will be an everlasting kingdom, and all rulers will worship and obey him.'

This is the end of the matter. I, Daniel, was deeply troubled by my thoughts, and my face turned pale, but I kept the matter to myself."

Daniel 10:4-5, 20 Daniel's Vision of Shri Hanuman (who tells him about the identity of the Beasts)

"On the twenty-fourth day of the first month, as I was standing on the bank of the great river, the Tigris, I looked up and there before me was a man… So he said, "Do you know why I have come to you? Soon I will return to fight against the prince of Persia, and when I go, the prince of Graecia will come;"

Daniel 12:13 ‘Til Kingdom Come "As for you, go your way till the end. You will rest, and then at the end of the days you will rise to receive your allotted inheritance."

4. Conclusion:

"Sufyãn said: ‘I was once in the company of Rãbi'ah (the first famous female Sufi saint). She was in her corner of worship, praying till dawn. And I was in another corner, praying till the break of daylight. Then I said: ‘In what way should we show our gratitude that He bestowed upon us the favour of allowing us to pray to Him all night?’ She said: ‘Thus that we tomorrow keep fast.’ On the next day she exclaimed: ‘Lord God! If Thou tomorrow on the Day of Rising and Judgement send me to Hell, I shall disclose a secret there, one such that Hell shall flee from me the distance of one thousand years away’.’" (Persian Anthology by Eric Hermelin)

I pray we all find our rightful element in this drama.

Jai Shri Mataji!

BT Broadband - Free modem offer, sign up online today and save £80

shriadishakti , Furat Aesam

<springingriver> wrote:

>

>

>

> " Please send me the whole text of 00.04.23, Easter Puja, Istanbul

and 00.02.06, Shri Shivaratri Puja, Pune. i want to read it in its

entirety before answering about Kiyama and Kalki. "

>

> Jagbirji,