IndiaDivine.org

1001 reasons to commence the Last Judgment and Al-Qiyamah!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Uganda's atrocious war

Uganda's rebel Lord's Resistance Army (LRA) has become synonymous with torture, abductions and killings

The LRA use torture to instil fear

"They tied me and laid me down. They told me not to cry. Not to make any noise. Then one man sat on my chest, men held my arms, legs, and one held my neck". "Another picked up an axe. First he chopped my left hand, then my right. Then he chopped my nose, my ears and my mouth with a knife." 23-year-old David was abducted by rebels of the LRA, who falsely accused him of being a government soldier. While they were carrying out these atrocities, David pleaded with the rebels to kill him. Instead they wrapped up David's ears in a letter warning people against joining the government forces.http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/2982818.stm

Witnesses tell of tunnel horror

Surviving passengers were left injured and shocked by the blast Commuters caught up in the Moscow underground blast have spoken of scenes of terror and panic as the explosion ripped through the train. One woman, her face covered in blood, told Moscow's Channel One television station there were "very many victims". "There was (panic). Everybody was shouting," she said. "We could not open the carriage doors for a long, long time. Finally, the driver managed to open them and everybody walked out."

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/3464789.stm

Strike held for nuclear scientist

Protesters in Karachi clash with police during the strike Fifty hardline Islamists have been arrested in Karachi amid a strike call in support of disgraced Pakistani nuclear scientist Abdul Qadeer Khan. The nationwide strike was called for Friday by the religious alliance, the Muttahida Majlis-e-Amal, in response to what it called Dr Khan's "humiliation". Dr Khan confessed on television on Wednesday that he had leaked nuclear secrets to Iran, Libya and North Korea.http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/south_asia/3464971.stm

“And Jesus spoke again unto the eleven and said, "Grieve not because I go away, for it is best that I should go away.If I do not go away the Comforter will not come to you.These things I speak while with you in the flesh, but when the Holy Breath shall come in power, lo,She will teach you more and more, and bring to you remembrance all the words I have said to you.There are a multitude of things yet to be said; Things that this age cannot receive because it cannot comprehend.But, lo, I say, before the great day of the Lord shall come, the Holy Breath will make all mysteries known —The mysteries of the soul, of life, of death, of immortality, the oneness of man with every

other man, and with his God.Then will the world be led to truth, and man will be truth.When She has come, the Comforter, She will convince the world of sin, and of truth of what I speak,And of the rightness of the Judgment of the just; And then the prince of carnal life will be cast out.And when the Comforter shall come, I need not intercede for you; For you shall stand approved,And God will know you then as he knows Me.” The Aquarian Gospel of Jesus the Christ 162:4-11

Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi

"You have to take a stand in your family, in your surroundings, with your friends, and you have to tell them, "You better all get realized." The reason for that is that the Christ who crucified Himself is going to come back with his Eleven Forces of Destruction. And when He starts He is not going to ask you to take any Realization. No one is going to be bothered whether you are going to hell. He will just sort out. But those who have got Realization will enter into the Kingdom of God. You have to enter into the Kingdom of God here, as I say, in the Seventh Chakra."

Shri Sahasraksi DeviThe New Age Has Started, Houston, USA — October 6, 1981

Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi

"You are arriving at that point where your destruction is sure because you have to become the spirit. You have to rise in spiritual life and if your movement is downward who can help you? This is a very interesting Time as I have told you — is the Time of Judgment — and at this Time we have to be careful that we are our own judges."

Shri Hrdhya DeviThe Main Qualities To Imbibe, Cabella, Italy — Oct 5, 1997

Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi

"So this is the eleventh Power of Destruction. He (Lord Jesus Christ) has the Power called Samhara Shakti by which He kills people. So before killing them and finishing them off, in the Compassion of your Mother we have to first try to transform them. If they cannot be transformed then its alright; then let Ekadesha take over. So these eleven very great destructive Powers will be used by the Kalki, the One who is going to manifest on a White Horse. Before that today is a very Great Day that these Powers we are going to use for transformation."

Shri Sahasra-Sirsa-Vadana DeviEkadesha Rudra Puja, New York, USA — September 17, 1983

www.adishakti.org | www.al-qiyamah.org | contact us