IndiaDivine.org

[shriadishakti] I_can't_“ask”_anything_because_the_vibrations_don’t_change_to_reply.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Jagbir, you are spot on again with the below! I still myself have not got to the stage when I could CONFIDENTLY say I got a answer from the cool breeze either (half the time I don't feel in parasympathetic myself anyway - very hard to remain in such a state in London!) I am content feeling this cool breeze only and to be able to vouch that when I do feel it...I feel the qualities of the Sushumna Nadi as described by Sri Mataji - this alone is incredible for me and the most important thing is try and make other human beings aware that this is how the creator intends us to feel, because as you know...most humans think they are supposed to go around feeling aggresive, emotional, egoistical etc etc.

Thank you,

Adam

---------------As far as i know there are not many SYs who can get correct answers through vibrations, although the ability of the majority to read the subtle system is excellent. Many a times the ego or desire for certain results interferes with the vibrations. So i am not impressed by those who check vibrations and declare they are right. I think some of them are downright ridiculous. (Just to prove my point a certain SY regards you and Francoise being the same person, and has warned me to be careful. You want me to believe this SY's`vibrations'?)For me the Cool Breeze is most welcome, a constant reminder that i am taking part in the Last Judgment and Resurrection. This is all i really care and cherish. i have never regarded vibrations as a means to ascertain truth, for my mental faculties are more than sufficient for that purpose. As for being left, right or centre, i just do not care as this

ceaseless chatter never seem to bore some SYs. There are SYs in collectives who keep yakking about who is left and right, catching and all the blah, blah blah. i remember the early days when tea and coffee was an indulgence for the ignorant newcomers like me who had to be educated on Sahaja enlightenment etiquette. And the obsession seemed to have a healthy cool liver and my tea drinking was an act of rebellion against Shri Mataji's teachings. (It was so easy thoseday to frighten others with quotes of Shri Mataji as, unlike these days of the internet, knowledge was in the hands of the elite.) But i never bothered to listen to these senior SYs and continued enjoying tea. And was i glad that i never gave up this enjoyable sin, especially when i heard a SYogini at Cabella in 1999 saying,"Shri Mataji wants Her coffee." These simple words vindicatedmy believe that drinking tea is harmless, and that those who preach such

caffeine-free sermons just frighten newcomers to flee from Sahaja Yoga.Thus the more you are concerned about `catches', the more youwill remain stuck at this mundane level. And there will be no shortage of SYs who want to enlighten you on these so-called'defects' and how to correct them. It is as if the Mother Kundalini is just useless or too busy ................ or just plain not bothered. So why not try this which i continue till today with 100% success. Any time you get a catch don't go downtown to buy a candle orshoe. Just meditate and put your attention on the catch – on theparticular finger(s) or chakra(s). Just continue until it goes away. It will work after some practice. You do not even have to ask. The Mother Kundalini knows exactly what your desire is. Those who tell you to buy candles or shoes for this are still learning nursery rhymes instead of advancing to Beethoven or

Pythagoras.But if i desire to know whether my Nike stock will rise on the NYSE or banana export business bloom - a practice few SYs will care to admit despite making substantial loses - i am more materialistically foolish than spiritually stupid. We SYs still think that the Paramchaitanya is subservient to our menial requests. And they seem perplexed when things go wrong and losses mount.i seldom request anything from the Paramchaitanya. For me it is a sacred gift of God to guide me on my difficult spiritual path, to be approached with deep respect and protocol. i do not want to ask foolish questions, get chores done or desires fulfilled. Only when there is great urgency or need should it be approached. Learn to respect this Paramchaitanya with as much respect as that afforded to Shri Mataji. After all, it is part and parcel of Her Being.Yes, we all expect to get cured of every disease after coming to Sahaja

Yoga. i know many SYs have been cured after meeting and meditating on Shri Mataji. But please give more time for more serious diseases. If we are still struggling to cure the defects of the subtle system then it is only natural that healing is going to take some time. Give up trying to feel guilty that you made be left or right-sided, or what chakras are catching. (i do not feel any catching.) But if a few SYs are diagnosing and coming to the same diagnosis then just work on the defects in meditation. But do not pay too much attention on these catches because they come and go, just like a sneeze or cold. Be your own master and advance to greater heights of consciousness.And please, PLEASE, pleeeeeeaaaaassssssseeee don't listen to SYswho make you think you have some infectious terminal disease, and may not sit besides you at the next collective meeting. Some fear catches like the plague and this obsession to keep clear of

diseased SYs only perpetuates this obsession. (Do you think i am making this up?) Is it any wonder why the subtle system, catches, bhoots and badhas are topics that arouse great excitement and passion? So who has the time or interest in announcing the Last Judgment? Maybe it should be: So who has the knowledge in announcing the Last Judgment?jagbir