IndiaDivine.org

[shriadishakti] Can i email anyone at the SY hospital?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

|| JAI SHRI MATAJI ||

Dear Sahaja Yogi Brother, JAI SHRI MATAJI !

As about International Sahaja Yoga Health & Research Center, I can provide you with the following information: -

SAHAJA YOGA HEALTH & RESEARCH CENTER, PLOT#1, SECTOR#8, SHRI MATAJI SHRI NIRMALA DEVI MARG, CBD, KONKAN BHAVAN, BELAPUR, NAVI MUMBAI - 400703 (INDIA) PHONE: (91) (22) 27571341, 27576795.

E-MAIL : sahaja-center

CONSULTANT : DR.(MRS.) MADHU RAI

{CONTACT FROM 1000 HRS IST (10 AM) TO 1400 HRS IST (2 PM) }

You may have to confirm E-Mail address from somewhere else or you can try replacing (-) with (_) or removing (.in). or vice-versa, as the provided E-Mail Address doesn't work. You can however make calls to the Phone Numbers provided.

Yours Sahaja Yogi Brother,

Dr. Nitin Khandelwal, Ujjain Sahaja Yoga Yuva Shakti, U J J A I N, MADHYA PRADESH, INDIA.

Search - Find what you’re looking for faster.

Guest guest

The correct e-mail is sahaja_center

I found out that Dr Madhur Rai will be busy at least till the month of April and thus IMO anyone mailing her should give her some time to reply.Best to phone direct if you find it affordable.

Best Rgds

Balwinder

"Dr.Nitin Khandelwal" <dr_nitin_khandelwal wrote:

|| JAI SHRI MATAJI ||

Dear Sahaja Yogi Brother, JAI SHRI MATAJI !

As about International Sahaja Yoga Health & Research Center, I can provide you with the following information: -

SAHAJA YOGA HEALTH & RESEARCH CENTER, PLOT#1, SECTOR#8, SHRI MATAJI SHRI NIRMALA DEVI MARG, CBD, KONKAN BHAVAN, BELAPUR, NAVI MUMBAI - 400703 (INDIA) PHONE: (91) (22) 27571341, 27576795.

E-MAIL : sahaja-center

CONSULTANT : DR.(MRS.) MADHU RAI

{CONTACT FROM 1000 HRS IST (10 AM) TO 1400 HRS IST (2 PM) }

You may have to confirm E-Mail address from somewhere else or you can try replacing (-) with (_) or removing (.in). or vice-versa, as the provided E-Mail Address doesn't work. You can however make calls to the Phone Numbers provided.

Yours Sahaja Yogi Brother,

Dr. Nitin Khandelwal, Ujjain Sahaja Yoga Yuva Shakti, U J J A I N, MADHYA PRADESH, INDIA.

Search - Find what you’re looking for faster. Messenger - Communicate instantly..."Ping" your friends today! Download Messenger Now