IndiaDivine.org

HHSM: Now in the Bible is described that he is going to send the Counsellor, a Comforter and a Redeemer

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi

"If you know Bible, how far it goes up to Sahaja Yoga, you can talk to them. If you know about Christ very well, you can talk to them, so if they say chapter this, and this and this, again they say chapter this was, this was, you open open the Bible and show them, so you must neutralise their argument by your own knowledge which is enlightened, best point is to say. Is said. That now Christ's departure from this Earth, you are being following

him and you are nowhere, what have you gained? Nothing. Now in the Bible is described that he is going to send the Counsellor a Comforter and a Redeemer, what about that, why don't you see for that, the argument should not be bombastic or aggressive but peacefully, in between you must be quiet a while, listen to the person and then tell it, I am sure it will work out. As you know some of you must ask me questions also and I must have answered them very well, but peacefully, joyfully, because they can not disturb you, you have to disturb them and there fossilised ideas, which are to be defrozen."Shri Mataji Nirmala DeviMahaluxmi Puja, 31-12-1986

Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi

“The Goddess is the only one who gives realization "because She is in charge of all the seven chakras. ...So there is a big history, evolution of all those things even in the Virata's body and also in you people. So, you have to cope with it. If you cannot cope with it, then it won't work out."Attachment is a problem. I do not say you give up your children or your wife, but your attachment should be with Sahaj Yog. Once the blessings of Sahaj Yoga comes to you they will flow to your children, your wife, to everyone, to your country,

to the whole world. You should be attached to the source of energy first. That's the only attachment you need. Now the Adi Shakti's work is to give you realization first. Second is to give you Life, to comfort you. If you have physical problems, She will look after, She'll go all out. If you have mental problem, She will try to solve it. So, She's a comforter. She gives you the comfort. At the same time She protects you."Shri Mataji Nirmala DeviNavaratri, 23-09-1990