IndiaDivine.org

[shriadishakti] I read Islam Enlightened

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Isha <shanti442 wrote:

I read Islam Enlightened:And yet, as a Sahaja Yogini with a SY Moslim husband; we still find we have issues when it comes to how to meditate together. He feels under the rules of the Hadiths and the Quran that some of the "practices" in SY are Shirk.He already started reading the website for SY practicing Moslims (al-qiyamah)and he says he has more understanding and really liked the web site and will continue studying. But what are the rules of etiquette when it comes to wearing her pendant and prasad during pujas when she isn't physically present, calling out the different deities names, meditating with her picture and so on.I don't have a problem with it of course because I've been in SY since I was 4, but in any event, I don't know how to assure him he is not going against what was written by Allah by doing any of these things.... or are we? I'm not well read on the Quran or the Bible for that

matter. I just don't know what to tell him. I was too young when SY was being established to really know from Her WHY we do these things. I simply say for vibrations and respect and that's usually good enough for anyone else. I'm trying to educate myself now more then ever because we have children that need to know these things too - not out of habit but for the REASON. Does anyone have any suggestions?

jAI sHRI mATAJI

I might suggest u somethings .1st let me know better

1. where ya from?

2.how many u 've spend in SY?