IndiaDivine.org

Thanks Jagbirji

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Jai Shri Mataji

Thanks Jagbirji for your great support. Now I am sure that with the positive and united front we shall with the grace of Shri Mataji be able to enlighten the seekers and at least create a wave of awareness amongst them.

regards

Mahesh Khatri

jagbir singh <adishakti_org wrote:

shriadishakti , mahesh khatri maheshkhatri> wrote:> Jai Shri Mataji> > In order to create awareness about Sahaja yoga amongst muslims I > joined the group mahdiunite. Link below. > MahdiUnite/> > I sent the message with related clippings from adishakti.org to the > group about the arrival of mahdi which they all are awaiting. There > was no response. I send the same mail again.> > The Mail I sent them and the reply I got from them is pasted > below. Could you draft the appropriate reply to them and > alternatively join the group and send the reply and start the > debate to search the seekers amongs them. > > Dear Mahesh,i have

already joined this group and am waiting for my membership to be approved. This forum will be informed of all MahdiUniteMuslims responses to my postings. When you asked me a few days ago i was reluctant to engage myself. The main reason for my disinclination was that i should finish the websites first before taking on new challenges. That would be somewhere towards the end of 2006. Another reason is the immense workload at hand. The websites are too time-consuming. Don't think i am not complaining as i immensely enjoy directing all my energy and efforts to spread the advent of Shri Mataji. i am just giving my reason for declining a few days ago.However, after reading Mohamed's response belittling you (see extract below) i have decided not to wait till 2006. i just cannot let them insult you and walk away. So i will start the debate to respond to their ignorance and hope in the process to search the seekers amongst

them. Thank you Mahesh for giving me this opportunity and forgive me for my earlier reluctance. i will not let you down.jagbir----------------"Mohamed" <makfan@r...> Thu Jun 24, 2004 2:36 pm Re: [MahdiUniteMuslims] To the moderator. Pls check the nonsenseThe word "Mahdi" is a name but it is Arabic, from the root word "Hidaya" (Guidance). So, to say that Mahdi is from Ma Adi is a mere conjecture. Secondly, the Bible mentions that Jesus had foretold of the coming of "Comforter" to his followers who will explain more in guidance after Jesus had departed. The Qur'an too mentions of what Jesus (Isa) had foretold and revealed the name of the one who would come after him as "Ahmad", but the writers of the Bible distorted the name to "Comforter". Remember that the original language in which the Bible was revealed is not in existance and what the Bible now has is a

collection of narrations from different persons. So Comforter was a reference to Prophet Muhammad and not a Mahdi.I find no reason to rise in anger and pick up a quarrel simply because of what Mahesh Khatri has written as his way of explaining his conjectures. Let those who have knowledge explain to him.I can guess why Mahesh has received no response. It is because his conjectures are so far-fetched in spin that one would not know what to tackle.MahdiUnite/message/4397---------------------Mahesh Khatri must be commended for his attempt to engage the Muslims. Maybe he is the first to do what many of us will not dare attempt.i find SYs are at a loss when it comes to even responding to blank religious salvos fired by the ignorant faithful. Even though Shri Mataji has blessed us with so much

knowledge the majority of SYs are still unable to use it effectively. All they seem to demonstrate is subtle system expertise and detailed knowledge of treatments. Thus when they are confronted with the harsh reality of the religious conviction of humanity they just have no clue. Take for example the Jehovah's Witness who recently rattled some of the Yuvashakti. The JW were able to easily put down the Yuvashakti's response of Sahaja Yoga. There may have been significant numbers of similar encounters with these die-hard evangelists as SYs just do not have the proper scriptural knowledge as enlightened by Shri Mataji to ward them off.It is laughable that ordinary reasons for the departure of JW from the houses of these SYs is touted as success of Sahaja Yoga powers. Thinking that vibrations caused them to retreat is pathetic. No one wants to introspect and find out why, despite being devotess of the Adi Shakti,

ignorant religious fanatics are able to silence and put them on the defensive.When these people call on me just a request of answers to a few quotes from the Bible is sufficient to silence them. Shri Mataji's enlightenment of the Bible and Shri Jesus works wonders. i know from experience that they prey on the ignorant. So i make them acknowledge their own ignorance right at the doorstep, and they leave slightly humbled.It is indeed sad to see the impotence of SYs when it comes to spreading Sahaja Yoga to Christians, Muslims, Jews, Hindus, Sikhs, Buddhists, Jains and others. All they seem capable of offering is the subtle system pamphlets to those who revere sheets of sacred text. Why not expose the falsehood these faithful have been led to believe? Why not make them acknowledge their ignorance, or at least silence them with the truth of their own scriptures?Jai Shri

Mataji,jagbir