IndiaDivine.org

1001 reasons to commence Last Judgment and Resurrection

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Poor Moldovans lured into sex trade

By Emma Jane Kirby BBC correspondent, Moldova

Ruthless sex traders are exploiting tens of thousands of young women from Moldova who are desperately seeking a better life outside Europe's poorest country.

Prostitution is rife on Moscow streets

Florica's blunt fingers moved her knitting needles inexpertly.

Occasionally she scowled and put her hand to her stomach - she was eight months pregnant and clearly uncomfortable.

Florica had not planned this pregnancy. She was carrying the child of the man who had raped her and who had then sold her into prostitution in Russia.

Today was her 17th birthday.

"Happy Birthday, dear!" cooed Lilia, a big, homely-looking woman who was sitting beside Florica and her two sisters.

Lilia was the local psychiatrist and she gave me the rough outline of Florica's story. Rejected by their mother, all three girls had found themselves on the streets.

The sisters were brutally beaten, chained to beds and forced to have sex with hundreds of men

They were easy prey for the "traffickers", the criminal gangs who seek out vulnerable women, con them into believing they can offer them great jobs abroad, before forcing them to work as prostitutes.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/programmes/from_our_own_correspondent/3878503.stm

Cambodian wives at risk from Aids

By Kylie Morris BBC News, Bangkok

Sina became HIV positive through her husband

Aids has long been a problem in Cambodia, although married women have never been seen as a particular risk category.

But the latest figures paint an alarming picture - wives now account for 42% of all new HIV infections in Cambodia.

Across the country, monogamous married women must now consider whether their husbands are putting them at risk.

For Sina, the nightmare has become a reality. Her husband, Sophat, spent many nights away from home, but Sina says she was too scared to stop him.

She also says she had never heard about condoms until after the couple were infected. Now they are left only with anger and regret.

"At first I was really angry with my husband, because he's the one who made me ill," said Sina.

"I wanted to drown myself in the river, but I didn't because my children are still so young." http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/asia-pacific/3872773.stm

Men held over 'caste gang-rape'

Dalit women are among India's most vulnerable social groups

Eight people have been arrested in the central Indian state of Madhya Pradesh over the gang-rape of three women from the Dalit lower-caste Hindu community.

The attack is said to have been revenge for a Dalit boy's elopement with a girl from an upper-caste Yadav family.

A police complaint alleges that a band of about 30 Yadav men raped the boy's mother and two aunts, having first paraded them through the village. http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/south_asia/3882833.stm

Four dead in Gaza car explosion

Palestinians say the car was hit by a helicopter or tank shell

Four people have been killed by an explosion in a car near Gaza City, Palestinian doctors have said.

Three people died inside the vehicle, which was left twisted and smoking on Gaza's coastal road in al-Zahra, while a fourth was killed on a motorcycle.

A Palestinian group named the three in the car and said they were militants. It was also reported that the motorcyclist was a member of Hamas. http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/3883209.stm

I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and last.

Blessed are they who do His commandments, that they may have right to the Tree of Life,A

And may enter in through the GatesB of the City.C

For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever love and makes a lie.

I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto thee these things in the churches.D

I am the root and offspring of David, and the bright and morning star.

And the SpiritE and the BrideF say, Come. And let him that hears say, Come.

And let him that is athirst come, and whosoever will, let him take the Waters of LifeG freely.

Revelations 22:13-17

A The subtle system consisting of nadis, chakras and Sahasrara;

B The very narrow Agnya chakra located at the optic chiasma where resides the Universal Savior Shri Jesus Christ;

C The Sahasrara, Thousand-Petalled Lotus, or Kingdom of God;

D “Once there was a single Christian group, Jesus of Nazareth’s tiny band of twelve apostles; now there are thousands. It has been estimated that there are some twenty-two thousand separate and distinct Christian groups around the world.”

Charles Templeton, Farewell to God

(Charles Templeton, Farewell to God, The Canadian Publishers, 1996 p. 130.)

E God-Almighty, Sadashiva, Allah, Yahweh — the Father.

F Holy Spirit, Adi Shakti, Ruh, Shekinah — the Mother.

G “. . . water is a very holy thing. . . This is the time of Aquarius means the Kundalini is made of Divine Water.”

Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi

"You cannot force on the organization of God anything. He is on His own, His organization is on His own. Only thing you can do is to enter into His Kingdom and become a part and parcel of that blissful domain.You would never like to change it either. It is so wonderful. It is so protective, it's so loving, is so gentle, so kind, so compassionate, that you would hate to change that organization, but we do! We try to organize God.For people who think that is the ultimate you have to seek, it's all arranged to enter into the Kingdom of God. The time has come. This is the Day of Resurrection. These are the days of Resurrection."Shri Pasahantri DeviHampstead, UK -- July 22, 1982(Pasahantri [811th]: One who destroys Pasas or bonds and gives liberation or Moksa.)

Read only the mail you want - Mail SpamGuard.