IndiaDivine.org

Jesus' beard is slightly thicker and longer than the image below

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear All,A few minutes ago i was just updating a webpage on Lord Jesus and just checked with Arwinder about His features in comparison to this picture below. He replied that Jesus' beard is slightly thicker and longer than the image below. However the hair is "alright", i.e. of the same length. Shri Jesus in Sahaja Yoga Mantra Book

shriadishakti/message/1905We obtained our first Sahaja Yoga Mantra Book on 8 May 1994 after the Sahasrara Puja at Val David, Quebec, Canada (information written on first page). It was given to us by SYs Robert and Lisa McNeil. Prior to that we had no idea that Shri Mataji had described the eternal Jesus existing in the Kingdom of God to SYs so that they could make an image of Him.However, a few months earlier on December 25, 1993, Kash did describe to me how the Savior looked like when Shri Mataji took him to wish Jesus a "Merry Christmas." i wrote down his observations the same day:"He was wearing a long, whitish-gray robe that reached His ankles. Another piece of cloth was draped across His right shoulder and diagonally down the left waist. He was tall,

big boned and muscular. He had a beard, with wavy hair cascading into curly locks. The eyes were either dark brown or black. Kash noticed that His skin was light brown, and was of ethereal form. Jesus Christ looked very fresh and youthful, as if He had just stepped out of a shower and groomed Himself."Now compare these observations with the photo above. Only a genuine experience can be that correct in detail and accuracy. Shri Mataji assures all believers that the Kingdom of God that the Savior preached exists, both within (Sahasrara Chakra) and without (Spirit World). The Last Judgment assures eternal life in the same Spirit World where Shri Mataji, Jesus, Radha-Krishna, Muhammad, Guru Nanak, Buddha, Ganesha, Shiva-Parvati, Lakshmi-Vishnu, Sita-Rama, Hanuman etc., and all liberated souls live. Sahaja Yoga is not a blind faith!Jai Shri Mataji,jagbir

New and Improved Mail - Send 10MB messages!