IndiaDivine.org

[shriadishakti] Misleading in the name of meditation

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Jai Shri Mataji

Actually I did'nt get what you want to say. and in what way we are misleading. We are conducting public programmes to spread sahaja yoga wherever possible. We are not misleading anyone. I still cannot understand in what way and how are we misleading.

That is not our intention. Also as you must be knowing we are entering different groups and initiating a dialogue and introducing sahaj. Many seekers are waiting. We have to find them the same way they must be seeking. Even if we get 1 sy we shall be successful in our efforts.

The mumbai leadership is very happy with our efforts in introducing sy in corporates. If we are misleading in any respect, we could have been stopped here in mumbai itself

Once again pls write where are we misleading.

Jai Shri Mataji

alex arthur <dude11976 wrote:

Jagbir,What are your views on Mahesh's mail below. You areopen minded and from whatI gather from your mails, youare more interested in the Devi in the Sahasrara,rather than just the physical incarnation of SM.Personally, I think that using the tactics Mahesh hashighlighted is very misleading. Between us, I think weshould agree that the SY meditation, at least in thefirst 5-6 months can let all our negative aspects gethighlighted/pronounced. My panic attack, suicides thatyou are aware of and numerous other 'side-effects' areknown to happen in the odd case. While i do agree that the end result is beneficial toall who get realised and that the world becomes abetter place with each new SY, I strongly opposemisleading anyone. If Mahesh or anyone else is so keenon enrolling more SY's then let them give

individualpitches to people. It will ensure that all new SY'shave mentors who guide them and clear their anxieties.Further, it takes time to develop faith in the Devi. Ihad to get initiated 3 times, and i was fortunate, ifthats an appropriate word to use, that i wasunemployed and miserable due to events in my life. Itherefore kept going back again and again, to 'TEST"the system. IF a new comer visits a temple and is madeto bow to the devi, he will ridicule himself forbowing to a photograph or even a fellow human being(if he has the good fortune to meet SM in person).Nowimagine if he drops in at the time of a puja and isasked to shell out 100 bucks!! The final result willbe that he will close his mind to both SY and SM.Effectively, you are stealing that persons right toget self-realised in this lifetime! Mahesh, you oranybody else has no right to do that.--- mahesh khatri <maheshkhatri

wrote:> > Jai Shri Mataji> > > > In a new development we have got the opportunity to> introduce sahaja yoga to corporate world. The> management of K Star , a 3 star hotel in Navi Mumbai> has shown interest in Sahajayoga meditation and is> considering to allow us to introduce Sahaj to their> corporate clients who conduct seminars, meetings and> other functions over there. By getting access> through this valuable platform to the corporate> world, we shall be able to conduct regular> meditation sessions in different corporates for the> benefit of all the employees, many of which are> future sahajayogis waiting for realization.> > > > One Such session with Merck Ltd. is already> concluded with great success.> > > > Corporates now feel the need to learn meditation in> order to combat

stress arising out of competive> markets , work pressures, health related issues,> family problems. They now realize that the answer to> all this problems lies not in medicine science or> psychology, but in meditation. In this situation> introduction to the truth, the Sahaja yoga, would> be God sent.> > > > We need to arise to the hour of the need and be> equipped with all the resources at hand to impart> the knowledge of Sahaja yoga in a way that they> would understand and accept. As they are coming from> diverse religions, we need to apprise ourselves of> the knowledge of Sahaja yoga in relation to> different religions. > > > > Also we need to brush up our communication skills. > > > > All those interested in being part of one of the> biggest programmes ever

that we got so far should> register to Hemant at our Urmila Office, 26843169> for the training session.> > > > We need good orators in English for this programme.> > > > If you have the inclination to spread Sahaj and be> part of the team, be at Vaitarna on 18th August> 2004 by 11 am. Mr. Rajiv Khosla of Reliance who is> presently active in conducting regular Sahajayoga> programmes within Reliance has agreed to conduct> training for the corporates. His experience would> help all of us to be ready to take the bull by the> horns.> > > > Highlights> > > > Training for the Corporates> > Regular Training Sessions will be conducted within> Mumbai. > > 1st Session at Vaitarna on 18th August 2004> > All sahajayogis

with good knowledge of English> required for the programme.> > Register at maheshkhatri > Or Tel Hemant at 26843169. Registration free.> > > > Act Now. Tel or email right Now.> > > > Jai Shri Mataji> > > > Moderator> > sahajayogamumbai> > > > Regards,> > Mahesh Khatri>http://www.geocities.com/maheshkhatri/Maheshkhatri.html> www.shalstudios.com > > > > > > > Tired of spam? Mail has the best spam> protection around >

New and Improved Mail - Send 10MB messages!

Regards,Mahesh Khatri

http://www.geocities.com/maheshkhatri/Maheshkhatri.html

www.shalstudios.com