IndiaDivine.org

DivineSahajayoga nerve problems. Read beyond the cure

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Usha Nair <usha_katewa wrote:

jsm

dear yogis & yoginis,

I am a juvenile diabetic with some of the diabetic complications.Can someone tell me how to control the complications.Specially the problem with the nerves.I have no sensation on my feet touching upto the vishudi area and slightly beyond.Also my eyesight has been effected badly.I have been in sahaj for 3yrs.

Jai Shree Mataji

Reply..

Jai Shri Mataji

All the problems can be cured in Sahajayoga. But that is possible only when the curing is not our goal and reason for our being in sahaj. Curing is a by product of Sahaj.I will continue this topic after explaining the treatment.

Treatment.

1. Footsoaking 10 times a day.

2. Ice pack on liver and back agnya.

3. Ganesh Atharvashish 4 times a day

4. Devi Stutam once a day.

5. Shoe beating every day.

6. Most important Early morning meditation between 4 to 5 am everyday.

This should solve the problem completely within around a week or so.

We have a case study of a rare disease in a retina. One in a million disease with no cure throughout the world. this problem was solved with footsoaking 8 to 10 times a day for a week. The result - The person is not in Sahaj.

He came for cure. He went after cure. Goodbye to Sahajayoga. It is a good and a free doctor.

It has been noted that many persons suffering from incurable diseases have been cured in Sahaj but now that they are cured, they dont have time or the inclination for sahaj. Such people are also cured due to the desires of some sahajayogis who are related to such patients and are still in the attachment mode.

Also Because if that could be the case then instead of conducting programmes for Sahaj in offices, schools, societies, etc we might as well start with hospitals curing all cancer patients, and others. What would be the sceanerio? The name of sahaj will be tarnished because not all of them will be cured.

Only those who accept Shri Mataji as Adishakti and have her lotus feet in their heart will be cured and also those who have with them foolish sahajayogis with attachment mode will be cured. Sorry for the pun but Such sahajayogis are wasting their time on selfish persons who have no interest in sahaja whatsoever and are just using us for their cure.

After the cure they will say I dont believe Shri Mataji cured me. It was the doctors that did so. Or it was my own immune system that did the trick.

I know many cases of such have me nots and it really is disturbing to see the effort of so many sahajayogis going down the drain. Forget about not coming to sahaj these ungrateful lot do not even appreciate and acknowledge the power and the source.

Lord forgive them for they do not know that they have missed the plane.

Those who are not cured will come after us with a firing squad and blame us for false promises. It will be very difficult to explain them that because you don’t have Shri Mataji’s lotus feet in your heart you will not be cured. Also you don’t have any foolish sy behind you to back you. Maybe his vibrations could do the trick

If we desire to be one with Shri Mataji and have her always in our heart and surrender ourselves, all the problems physical, mental, emotional and financial will be solved. Any doubts?

If yes you are not a sy.

Regards,Mahesh Khatri

http://www.geocities.com/maheshkhatri/Maheshkhatri.html

www.shalstudios.com

Mail - You care about security. So do we.