IndiaDivine.org

all members of mahdi-unite group - take note

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Jai Shri Mataji

Dear Jagbir and all the members of Mahdi-unite group, pls refer to the post by

"The Renaissance" in the Mahdi group.

He has mentioned that Shri Mataji in not the Mahdi as I had stated in the article.

Pls reply to his post

The Renaissance <therevitalization wrote

And Just for your Knowledge I forgot to mention that Mahdi is not a woman. He is a man, originally named Muhammad himself, a descendant of Prophet Muhammad SAW from the children of her daughter Fatima (R.A) and cousin/son-in-law Hazrat Ali (R.A), and the description of his physical appearance and the circumstances and conditions of time after which he will appear is available.

So by any means Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi, with all due respects to her and with no offense to your feelings, is not Mahdi. Because of the so many reasons i have discussed, and if you ask I can tell you in detail about Mahdi apart from the brief stuff i have told in this and the last mail.

Thanks,Bilal KhanThe Renaissance <therevitalization wrote:

As far as my humble studies are concerned, I always knew that it was 15th Century of the Hijra that was predicted. And according to your facts, it would become something like March-April - 2023. Also there are many scholars here in Pakistan, belonging to the both sects of Islam i.e. Shia's and Sunni's, who conclude, according to the historical and religious facts avaliable, that Mahdi will be discovered in sometime during 2050's - A man who will migrate from Medina to Mecca (a Reverse migration track that of Muhammad SAW) as he would try to avoid being declared as the Caliph by the Muslims but he will be recognized by the Muslims in Mecca, as there is complete description of Mahdi avaliable in the Texts, and hence will be agreed upon as the new and "promised" Leader. And Allah knows the best. As Allah Himself declared that there might be a lot of mysteries which human mind will never be able to understand, and it is He who will unfold the realities himself. The Actual

date and Time cannot be precisely told as Muhammad himself never did so and so no one else can do it as well. Only Allah knows the real time of Mehdi's arrival, as the arrival of Mehdi would start the closure of this world rapidly. So it is immeterial to debate what time Mahdi will come, No one can calculate it, Religious & Historical authorities have always been debating on it. I was once made to laugh when i was reading a book by a bishop who was criticising Islam (trying to conclude as if Islam is a Fake religion) that Muslim scholars said Mahdi will come in 5th Century Hijra, so where is Mahdi ? its 1000 years passed since 5th Century Hijra. So I consider it as a useless debate, and my humble requests to Religious authorities not to please try Calcuting the time of Mahdi's arrival as it gives the infidels an oppurtunity to abuse & misuse Islam and create confusion. The Only Truth is that Mahdi will come - Because it is promised by Allah - WHEN ? Only Allah knows

it.

I might not live uptill 2050's or whenever Mahdi comes, but muslims have firm belief on him as it is Allah's promise. There are clear cut description of the conditions before Mahdi, like the Death of a Leader (Caliph), total domination of Middle East by the Non-Muslims and only Hijaz will be left free, Conquests of Syria and Turkey by Non-Muslims and the list goes on. We can see Afghanistan & Iraq gone, Who is next, the American Elections will unfold it either it is Iran or Syria??? SO the time will unfold many mysteries himself. Rest, Turkey & Pakistan are already "HOSTING" the Allied Forces. So i Believe the Major Islamic Countries, either economically like the Arab Countries or Militarily like Pakistan, Iran & Turkey are on Preference lists of the Allied Force, so what is left behind ? Half of Ummah is gone !!!

As Muslims our job is to keep our faith firm on Allah and His teachings, on his words & promises, and to live as Muslims and to die as Muslims. That is what Allah expect from a True Momin.

May Allah Guide us to the Truth & Right Path. Ameen.

Wassalam,Bilal Khanmahesh khatri <maheshkhatri wrote:

To believe in the Imam Mahdi "as the Second or the Promised Messiahis an article of faith, because first of all His coming early in the14th century of the Hidjra was predicted by Muhammad." 1 "In AD 622Muhammad, encountering religious opposition to his teachings of theunity of God and his denunciation of idolatry, moved north from hisbirthplace Mecca to Medina, both in Saudi Arabia. This hejira marksthe start of the Muslim calendar." 2The journey in 622 across the desert is a crucial event for Muslims.This departure from Mecca was undertaken when there were talk ofassassination and plots were hatched. At this stage, pilgrims fromthe city of Yathrib or Madinah heard the Prophet preach and wereimpressed. They invited him to come and live with them, over 400kilometers away across the Arabian desert, and the prophet acceptedtheir invitation. The journey in 622 across the desert is a crucial

event for Muslims.It is called the hijra, which means departure. Even today, the Muslimsystem of dating years starts with the Prophet's journey; AD 622 isthe first year of the Muslim calendar."The date of the actual Hijrah as given in Caetani may be accepted asSept.-Oct. 622, being the month of Rab'i 1. If the ninth of thatmonth would be accepted as the date of the departure from the cave ofThawr, the best synchronised date would be the 22nd of September 622C. But as the first month of the Arab year was (and is) Muharram, theHijrah year 1 is counted as beginning on the 15th or 16th July 622 (=1 Muharram A.H. 1.)" 3Given the above facts concerning Hidjra (Hijrah or Hegira), thestarting point of the Islamic period, begins at the end of the year622. "Early in the 14th century of the Hidjra" is 1923 and the ImamMahdi had to surface precisely in the first few months, as promisedby Nabi Muhammad. Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi

was born the 21st of March1923! http://adishakti.org/_/mahdi.htm

jagbir

Her holiness Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi is the Mahdi

1. H.A.R. Gibb, J.H. Kramers, "Shorter Encyclopaedia of Islam, E.J.Brill, Leiden 1953, p.242. Sects, `Cults' and Alternative Religions, David V. Barret,Cassell PLC, 1996, p. 273. Abdullah Yusuf Ali, The Holy Qur'an, 1989, p 1032Timothy Furnish <tfurnish wrote:

Is the Mahdi here already? If so--who is he? I have an Arabic book from Egypt published in 2002 entitled "Usamah bin Ladin: al-Mahdi al-Muntazar am al-Masikh al-Dajjal?"

Another one I have says Bin Ladin might be the Qahtani.

Help an ignorant one to understand.

DesertDocPalestine, Palestine, Falestinhttp://www.quran.org.uk/ The Holy Qur’an resources on the Internet http://www.duas.org To purify your soul and to talk to your Creature, The best means Dua.

Regards,Mahesh Khatri

http://www.geocities.com/maheshkhatri/Maheshkhatri.html

www.shalstudios.com