IndiaDivine.org

HHSM: You will find Him here (Agnya Chakra) within yourself, awakened. He resides.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

jagbir singh <adishakti_org Wed Jul 14, 2004 1:48 pm Jesus' beard is slightly thicker and longer than the image belowshriadishakti , jagbir singh <adishakti_org> wrote:> > > Dear All,> > A few minutes ago i was just updating a webpage on Lord Jesus and > just checked with Arwinder about His features in comparison to this > picture below. He replied that Jesus'

beard is slightly thicker and > longer than the image below. However the hair is "alright", i.e. of > the same length.> >

Shri Jesus in Sahaja Yoga Mantra Book

>> > shriadishakti/message/1905> “The Bible speaks of the Second Coming of Christ, of a millenniumof peace that comes when Jesus returns anew and all of us join together universally. The time is at hand. Christ is coming, but not physically, spiritually. The Bible spoke in many metaphors. The Spirit of Christ is what comes now in our souls, in our awakened spirituality. The cosmic inner Christ is coming. It is time to realize that we are all the "children of God," and that the "Son of God" came to show us the way to unite with that divine universal spirit.” Walter Mercado, Beyond The Horizon

Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi

“Like Michelangelo you can say he is a great personality. He has shown Christ in the real way. If you see the Sistine Chapel that is the Judgment he has shown so well that is happening today! Christ standing like a strong man there and not like bones they show in the Catholic Church. I feel they are sadists always talking about Christ and putting Christ just like a bone structure. I feel like crying when I see all this. Can they carry the Cross, any one of them? Like Christ with that skinny body, would He carry the Cross? He is the One who has died for our sins and miseries and you want to show

Him as such a miserable person! . . .How can you judge Christ? You have no powers to judge Him? First become the spirit then you will know what He was. But nobody wants to talk about that. . . .

That’s why Christ has said in the second verse of Matthews, He said in the second chapter that, "you will be calling Me Christ! Christ! and I will now know you." These are the people and you don’t become one of them. You know Him. You see Him. You will find Him here (Agnya Chakra) within yourself, awakened, He resides. Be sensible. Be wise.”

Shri Mataji Nirmala DeviGeneva, Switzerland — June 13, 1985

New and Improved Mail - Send 10MB messages!