IndiaDivine.org

Shri Krishna Puja reflection 2004 at LA

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear all,

Jai Shri Mataji,

Here comes much awaited news about the vibrationfull and complete story of Shri Krishna Puja account and the link to the Photos via our sister Ioana from Canada. Please enjoy.

Regards

Rabi

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dear Family,

From USA comes the first complete story about Shri Krisnna Puja and from/via Romania comes the first link with photos from LA.. both countries being parts of Vishuddhi chakra.. very nice..

Yours,

Ioana

1. From Anna, New York, USA

Dear Yogis and Yoginis,

I am sending you all the great experience of the Krishna Puja 2004 in Los Angeles. We were in Woodland Hills, just about 40 minutes from LA. It was a beautiful hotel, the Marriot. There were approximately 600-650 Yogis, mostly from USA and Canada but some from as far away as Switzerland, France and a few other countries. SHRI MATAJI did not come to the entertainment programs on Friday and Saturday nights. We had beautiful music from all over the States and Canada and all quite diverse. There was also a short comedy from Canada. Saturday morning a beautiful power point presentation from Colombia addressed the meaning of one of the names of OUR DIVINE MOTHER, "NIIRMALA." The presentation was very powerful and it will be sold as a CD at one of the coming pujas, either Ganesha or Diwali. The presentation was a wonderful 45 minutes of music and beautiful images of SHRI MATAJI as it explained the meaningi of "Nirmala." NIH means "nought or not." MOTHER states that SHe is "nothing." and so we should think of ourselves as nothing. When we think of ourselves in this manner and also ask for nothing we become more and more our spirit. We should not put our attention on ourselves but on our spirit. MA is the Mother. It is that power that makes us the Master. When we are our Masters we are in balance and harmony with ourselves. LAH SHAKTI is the power that does everything. It is that power of LOVE by which everything is accomplished. So 'NIRMALA' has so much meaning for us. Nought - Mastery- Love Once we have achieved these three things, we will lead a life a Sahaja Yogi and we evolve. SHRI MATAJI also stated that problems are presented our way because without problems we would not be able to grow and change. We must face our problems and overcome them so that we can rise above them and that is how we can grow deeper as human beings. There were many other things presented in this power point but this is what I remember as being the most important. Hopefully we will be able to buy the CD later on.

After that presentation, Dr. David Spiro, a medical doctor from England, spoke of the World Council that was formed recently by SHRI MATAJI. This council which is represented by 40 leaders from various countries, will have the responsibility of spreading SAHAJA YOGA all over the world. He also stated that SHRI MATAJI has donated the house in Cabella and the hangar where the pujas are held to VND. In this council there are yogis who will also be in charge of publishing, all legal matters and many other important aspects of SY.

On Sunday we had the Raksha Bandhan ceremony where the sisters chose a Rakhi brother to establish the pure relationship between the brother and sister. In Sahaja Yoga this is the purest of all relationships. it is held during the Krishna Puja celebration because Shri Krishna had a great sister in Vishnumaya, who is the Deity in the left Vishuddhi. He of ocurse if the Deity of the center Vishuddhi and in the right Vishuddhi he becomes the King. Once the Rakhi is tied, (the thread that the sister ties on the left wrist of the chosen brother), they become brother and sister for the rest of their lives and one promises to help the other if they should need help or protection.

Later in the evening we prepared in joyous anticipation for the arrrival of the HOLY MOTHER. It was a momemtous occasion. The vibrations were one of the most powerful I have ever felt. When MOTHER arrived a red curtain was opened so that OUR MOTHER could have privacy as SHE was placed from the wheelchair to the throne, which was a beautifully decorated chair in blue and gold. SHRI MATAJI did not speak at this Puja. SHE did not need to speak. We all felt the LOVE and Power and most of all, the Protection, that was emanating from HER presence. A puja to Ganesha was first held as the children offered flowers at HER Lotus Feet. Then the Puja was held to SHRI KRISHNA. HER face was very powerful and as far as my experience of this, I felt as SHE was removing all that was negative within us and all negativity in our surroundings. SHRI MATAJI clearly was working on us all and removing all that was negative within us and all the negativity on the outside of us. I felt as if THE HOLY MOTHER was revealing more and more of HER great powers and revealing more and more some of HER DIVINE NATURE. This of course is felt in meditation and each of us experience this DIVINE NATURE of SHRI MATAJI in our own personal ways. But this time SHE was revealing to us collectlively this DIVINE NATURE as we did the Puja to Her in the form of Shri Krishna. It was very powerful, intense, and certainly all the yogis could feel some many strong vibrations. I was in awe of this great, auspicious event!

After the Puja each country offered gifts to SHRI MATAJI. I was privileged enough to be near SHRI MATAJI as Vasu, the coordinator of New York/New Jersey tried to find the vases that were bought from the regional areas of USA. We could not find them and only just a few minutes before SHRI MATAJI was supposed to leave he was able to locate them. By then it was too late to offer the gifts so Vasu left them on the corner of the stage as I helped him in this endeavor. It was then that SHRI MATAJI was leaving and I was fortunate enough to be so close to HER physically as SHE was wheeled down the ramp in the wheelchair by Manoj. It was at this point that I was privileged enough to bow to SHRI MATAJI. SHE looked at me, I felt as if THE GREATEST OF ALL MOTHERS was talking to me and stating. "This is a great illusion! I am not this body but I am EVERYTHING in this life! My nature is of Divine level. You can know all of this NOW if you desire!" The beautiful thing about this is that MOTHER does not have to say anything. But it is our Kundalini's connections to HER that allows us to understand instantly what the Divine would like for us mere human beings to understand!! As SHE looked at me, I felt vibrationally this Great Woman and Great Incarnation of the Mother Mary Herself communicating to me through HER vibrations which were Divine! As SHE looked at me, SHE no longer was human but DIVINE! Then SHRI MATAJI left. We were all speechless and in awe at what had just occurred!

It was truly an experience of such great power! All the pujas are becoming more and more powerful and the Vibrations are becoming so incredibly strong. Who could have known that achieving our realization in this lifetime we would be able to reach this level of being so close to THE GODDESS and all HER LOVE. Who could have known that Sahaja Yoga and THE ADI SHAKTI would allow us to grow to such a high level and experience so many beautiful things! How lucky and fortunate we are to be Sahaja Yogis!

Love to all and Jai Shri Mataji, Anna Mancini - New York

2. From Irina, via the Romanian net

- Ceaban Irina

Wednesday, August 18, 2004 11:18 PM

Photos from Krishna Puja in LA

Jai Shri Mataji!

Dear brothers and sisters here is a link with photos from Shri Krishna Puja 2004 in LA.

always your sister Irina

http://imageevent.com/sahaja/shrikrishnapuja

Win 1 of 4,000 free domain names from Enter now.