IndiaDivine.org

[shriadishakti] Please,ple.ase,read for the sake of Her Love

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear brother,

It was really a matter of concern to hear from u.To a family of same mother we share the brotherhood.Actually it is difficult to consult u but as an when i put an attention on u there was a pain on my mooladhar chakra.i feel that u are having some problem with ur mooladhar.plz. humbly ask mother to come and reside in our mooladhar and establish the ganesha tawtta.if u have the slam 23 for the central heart do chant it and put on more attention on ur mooladahar.we assure, mother shall surely look after her sons and daughters.when she has theright to gives birth to the angles ,she guides them too.

so brother donot feel disheartened on ur weakness.Do regular foot soak not only before retiring to the bed but do it in the day hours too.it shall really clear u out. Time and again it has clear our sickness.

But know that she is mahamaya and sometimes she put us into test.

we shall give bandhan for u.

take care.

with nirmal love,

gautam.

sahajayogigreece19 <sahajayogigreece19 wrote:

Dear sisters nd borthers,In the name of Her Holliness Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi,I ask that you perfomr bandans,shoebeats,havans and whaetever you see suitable for me, Dionisis Vourtsis, a young Sahaja Yogig from Greece.I suffer from fears,pannic attacts,some pains and swellings especially on the head,ears,face etc., "depression", phobias etc.Also, I cannot feel vibrations clearly so could you please check my vibrations and tell me if there is any serious illnes in my body,especially head, mind and heart?I am out of the collectivity as there are almost no Sahaja borthers and sisters around...I am in need of the help of the Devi but I cannot meditate and do any teatments for now as I am now living with nmy parents(who do not know my Sahaja Yoga practise) and will be staying with them for about a month.Please,advice!!!Please,pray for

me...Also,some days before I peformed a Puja to Shri Ganesha for of Shri MAtaji.Mintes after it,some swellings developed adn a pain at the upper left of my scull that is periodicall and really shocks me.Check please if it is serius...Thanks a lot and may the Devi award you for the hep offered to me on thousand times,as teh petals of the Sahasrara.AMENLove,Dionisis

India Matrimony: Find your life partner

online.

• 4 weeks later...

|| JAI SHRI MATAJI ||

Dear Brother Dionisis, JAI SHRI MATAJI !!

First-n-foremost get rid of all your `Worries' about yourself. Secondarily, what your subtle system states is catch in following Chakras: -

(1) Left Mooladhar Chakra

(2) Swadhishthan (Central)

(3) Nabhi Chakra (Central)

(4) Back Agnya Chakra

To be a real Sahaja Yogi & make yourself alright meticulously you should pray Shri Mataji to clear these Chakras & also you HAVE TO attend Sahaja Yoga Collective Meditation ANYHOW. As about your parents, you should tell them about Sahaja Yoga & give them Self Realization. But, your being alright is a must also. If clearing your above Chakras yet you find something wrong, you may feel free to Consult International Sahaja Yoga Health & Research Center, NAVI MUMBAI, INDIA. The Address is as follows: -

SAHAJA YOGA HEALTH & RESEARCH CENTER, PLOT # 1, SECTOR # 8, SHRI MATAJI SHRI NIRMALA DEVI MARG, CBD, KONKAN BHAVAN, BELAPUR, NAVI MUMBAI - 400 703 (INDIA).

PHONE : (022) 27571341, 27576795.

E-MAIL : sahaja-center

DIRECTOR : DR. (MRS) MADHUR RAI (TIME : 1000HRS (IST) TO 1400HRS (IST).

Also, feel free to contact me whenever you need. I'm mentioning hereafter all my E-Mail address' .

Yours Sahaja Yogi Brother,

Dr. Nitin Khandelwal, Ujjain Sahaja Yoga Yuva Shakti, UJJAIN, INDIA.

E-Mail: - doctornitin , dr_nitin_khandelwal, dr_nitin_khandelwal, n.khandelwal

vote. - Register online to vote today!