IndiaDivine.org

enjoy the gems of holy mother

Rate this topic

Guest guest

collection.

Dedication, Bhakti and Surrender

You have to dedicate completely to me, not to sahaja yoga, but to me.sahaja yoga is just one of my aspects. Leaving every thing u have to dedicate. Complete dedication, other wise u cannot ascent any further. With out questioning, with out arguing. Dedication is the easiest thing to get rid of all ur angularities, all ur problems all ur badhas. Complete dedication is the only way u can grow further.

Krishna said, “sarva dharmanam pairtyaja mamekam sharanam vraja”forget all the religions of the world. There is no difference between him and me, but today I am the one who has given u realization. All these dharma are to given up entirely. And u have to surrender fully from ur heart. Here, as u are before me today, I want to tell u very frankly, as Krishna has told only Arjuna, “sarva dharmanam pairtyaja mamekam sharanam vraja”

Shri Krishna ha said “Give up all ur dharma and surrender them to me. Surrender to my dharma only. U should only owe to me, meaning the divinity. Shri Krishna is not there. Its me who is shri Krishna, so u most know what u owe to me.

She can be only achieved through bhakti. She can only be achieved through dedication. She is only found of her bhaktas-the devotees. For this, meditation is only the way I can say. Emotionally u may feel closer to me in ur heart. But through meditation, surrender. Meditation is nothing but surrendering-is ‘complete’surrrendering. In ur full freedom, complete freedom, u have to surrender.

Only through ur bhakti-devotion and dedication u can achieve me. My achievement is the complete manifestation of ur divine powers. Its very simple, made so simple. I am only impressed by the people who are simple, innocent, who are not tricky and who are loving and affectionate to each other. It’s very easy to please me. When I see u talking to each other, talking good of each other, helping each other, respecting each other, laughing aloud together in each other’s company, I get my first blessing-first joy.

So, the dedication is the mediation. Complete dedication in meditation most be practiced. It’s not good for now ur doing it. So- called ur. First u were a little baby, a small thing. Now u are the collective being, so u are not doing any thing for ur self, but for the collective being. U are growing to be aware of the whole, which u are going to become. Yours jobs, yours money, yours wifes, ur husbands, the children, the father, mother, relationship, these consideration are over now. U all have to take up to take up the responsibility of shaja yoga. Every one of u is quite capable,u are brought up for that. In dedication, complete devotion have to do it now and not for ur own good. For ur own achievement, that’s over now. Is for completely getting out of the mire and standing on the land, singing aloud the praises of ur father.

U have to bear the brunt and sacrifice-which are no more sacrifices to u because sprit gives, it never sacrifices. Its quality is to give. So u don’t sacrifice u just give.

India Matrimony: Find your life partner

online.