IndiaDivine.org

[shriadishakti] We will ensure advent and message of the Adi Shakti will flourish in the fut

Rate this topic

Guest guest

JAI SHREE MATAJI

Dear all,

this is chetan chavan from mumbai,latest addition to this group,a good initiative which will provide one more opportunity to the sahajayogies to interact with other sahajayogies.

Do any of you have the detail description about the various types of treatments like ( candle,shooe beating,salt water)?.If you are having that please forward it.

Waiting for your reply,

Jai Shree Mataji,

Chetan

On Sun, 12 Sep 2004 jagbir singh wrote :

>shriadishakti , " jagbir singh "

><adishakti_org> wrote:

>>

>> We may be a very tiny group of about 200 members - give or take a

>> score or two who just may leave - but this is the first few steps

>> we are taking to ensure the advent and message of the Adi Shakti

>> will flourish in the future. It is for this reason i have begun

>> collecting the more important posts as: " For more information:

>>

>http://www.adishakti.org/forum/Sahaja_Yoga_Forum.htm

> "

>>

>> Of even more importance is that every page of www.adishakti.org

>> has the same picked posts under " Shri Adi Shakti & Sahaja Yoga

>> Forum " . This ensures that future visitors can quickly understand

>> the problems plaguing Sahaja Yoga and will be better prepared to

>> deal with the apparent shortcomimgs and lack of vital information

>> at local collectives. In this way they will stay on to learn about

>> the Great Event of the Last Judgemnt and take part in the Blossom

>> Time, instead of quickly getting disappointed and bored of the

>> subtle system and leaving for good .............. never to return.

>>

>Sun, 12 Sep 2004 04:13:17 +0000

> " I just recently came across your web site. Your message is how I

>have felt deep inside myself all my life. It is like my eyes

>finally seeing the path that they were looking for since my birth. 

>Thank you. "

>

Dear chetan,

i think it would be use ful if go through this site. http://www.sahajvidya.freeuk.com/jsmsyit has all the methods and techniques for clearance.try it once.

much love and regards,

with nirmal love,

gautamchetan pitambar chavan <chetanpchavan wrote:

JAI SHREE MATAJIDear all,this is chetan chavan from mumbai,latest addition to this group,a good initiative which will provide one more opportunity to the sahajayogies to interact with other sahajayogies.Do any of you have the detail description about the various types of treatments like ( candle,shooe beating,salt water)?.If you are having that please forward it.Waiting for your reply,Jai Shree Mataji,ChetanOn Sun, 12 Sep 2004 jagbir singh wrote :>shriadishakti , "jagbir singh"><adishakti_org> wrote:>>>> We may be a very tiny group of about 200 members - give or take a>> score or two who just may leave - but this is the first few steps>> we are taking to ensure the advent and message of the Adi Shakti>> will flourish in the future. It is for this reason i have begun>> collecting the more important posts as: "For more

information:>>>http://www.adishakti.org/forum/Sahaja_Yoga_Forum.htm>">>>> Of even more importance is that every page of www.adishakti.org>> has the same picked posts under "Shri Adi Shakti & Sahaja Yoga>> Forum". This ensures that future visitors can quickly understand>> the problems plaguing Sahaja Yoga and will be better prepared to>> deal with the apparent shortcomimgs and lack of vital information>> at local collectives. In this way they will stay on to learn about>> the Great Event of the Last Judgemnt and take part in the Blossom>> Time, instead of quickly getting disappointed and bored of the>> subtle system and leaving for good .............. never to return.>>>Sun, 12 Sep 2004 04:13:17 +0000>"I just recently came across your web site. Your message is how I>have felt deep inside myself all my life. It

is like my eyes>finally seeing the path that they were looking for since my birth. >Thank you.">