IndiaDivine.org

[shriadishakti] Marriage Alliance for our daughter

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Jai Shri Mataji

Kindly Note

This group is not for such requests. Such requests are anti sahajayoga. If you would like your daughter to get married in sahaj, you should fill up the marriage form and accept whatever match arranged by her holiness Shri Adishakti Mataji Shri Nirmala Devi.

If you would like to exercise your freedom of choice you should not fill up the form, as only if you have surrender in your heart and humility to accept whatever match is given as a prasad, should you fill the form.

Secondly No TRUE Sahajayogi will respond to your mail saying he would like to marry your daughter.

All Sahajayogis are brothers and sisters and asking any brother to marry a sister is a greatest sin. Only Shri Mataji has the right to arrange matches between sahajayogis

If you want a match of your choice you should put an ad in the newspapers or on marriage sites. If you want to get married in sy you should fill up the form with full surrender.

indiblonde <indiblonde wrote:

JSM,We would like to invite matrimonial alliance for ourdaughter. She is 26 yrs. old and is in SY since last2 yrs.Anyone interested may send us their details (bio-data,birth date, photo, and contact details onindiblonde @ . com ). Once we approve of your detailswe will correspond further. However if we cannot takethe matter forward we will send you a note informingthe same.JSM

Regards,Mahesh Khatri

http://www.geocities.com/maheshkhatri/Maheshkhatri.html

www.shalstudios.com

vote. - Register online to vote today!

hello all dear i am iraj mahmoodi and i have been in sahjayoga for since 2001 and i am so gald i am in pakistan but i am iranian that i came to pakistan since 2001 i would like to marry a sahajyogi girl but here we donot have any center for sahjayoge and i can not go to onother cuntery at this and i want to marry with vibration of shiri mataje what should i do

i am 31 yeras old and 180 centemetr tall and master of physic and i am teching in collage and i donot want to astay here for a longe time i have pictuer in my profile and i have a class of sahajayog here thaxxxxxxxxxxxxxx with warm regarding to all

mahesh khatri <maheshkhatri wrote:

Jai Shri Mataji

Kindly Note

This group is not for such requests. Such requests are anti sahajayoga. If you would like your daughter to get married in sahaj, you should fill up the marriage form and accept whatever match arranged by her holiness Shri Adishakti Mataji Shri Nirmala Devi.

If you would like to exercise your freedom of choice you should not fill up the form, as only if you have surrender in your heart and humility to accept whatever match is given as a prasad, should you fill the form.

Secondly No TRUE Sahajayogi will respond to your mail saying he would like to marry your daughter.

All Sahajayogis are brothers and sisters and asking any brother to marry a sister is a greatest sin. Only Shri Mataji has the right to arrange matches between sahajayogis

If you want a match of your choice you should put an ad in the newspapers or on marriage sites. If you want to get married in sy you should fill up the form with full surrender.

indiblonde <indiblonde wrote:

JSM,We would like to invite matrimonial alliance for ourdaughter. She is 26 yrs. old and is in SY since last2 yrs.Anyone interested may send us their details (bio-data,birth date, photo, and contact details onindiblonde @ . com ). Once we approve of your detailswe will correspond further. However if we cannot takethe matter forward we will send you a note informingthe same.JSM

Regards,Mahesh Khatri

http://www.geocities.com/maheshkhatri/Maheshkhatri.html

www.shalstudios.com