IndiaDivine.org

[shriadishakti] Can anyone tell me how to do the lemon treatment?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Jai Shri Mataji

Pls contact the health centre for inquiry about any treatments.

One should know that treatments without meditation and without Shri Mataji in the heart is useless. Curing is the byproduct of Sahajayoga and not the purpose of it.

If you are cured, its Ok, If not, even then its Ok. If you have this surrender, then this surrender itself becomes the treatment of all problems.

Without connection with the divine, all treatments are useless.

Jai Shri Mataji

Matt <mpc5995 wrote:

I learned about a technique of placing lemons in front of Shri Mataji's photo for 24 hours (I think) and then putting them in a bag and keeping them near your head when you sleep. Does anyone have the details?Regards,Matt

Regards,Mahesh Khatri

http://www.geocities.com/maheshkhatri/Maheshkhatri.html

www.shalstudios.com

vote. - Register online to vote today!

Jai Shri Mataji:

Dear Brother,

I hope u r a SY,in any sahaja centre U can get inf* abt this easily .

MT treatment especially for spirit possession:

Take seven lemons & chillis & put in front of the mother's photograph overnight to be vibrated or do vibrate by hands.take lemon cut\peel off a little of the skin,on the top where the stem was.Put the lemon & chillis inside a clay pot.Add a little vibrated water(3/4 the pot) & keep the pot in front of Shri Mataji's photo.The clay will load up with vibrations.Put the lid on top of pot when vibrated.A plastic bag or coconut shell can be used for covering & closing the potmouth.Before going to bed ,remove the lid & place the pot near ur head under the bed or bed side.Now the vibrated lemons & chillis will absorb the negativity & give out good vibrations.In the morning close the lid,without looking inside it.Repeat this seven nights.when treatment finished,close the pot with lid donot look into it(careful) offer it to river or bury

it.

dhannya,vatakara