IndiaDivine.org

What happens after Shri Mataji leaves for the eternal, external Spirit World?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

shriadishakti , "jagbir singh" <adishakti_org> wrote:> > Q 1: So what will happen when Shri Mataji leaves? > > Well, most SYs are going to feel sad and send each other emails > expressing their condolences. A number of them, especially the > women, are going to cry over and over again. Others will narrate > stories of the glory days and blissful pujas of the past, choking > off and on and try to hold back tears. > > i will take a walk in the park or along the lake and enjoy the > view, along with Her in my Sahasrara. A few ignorant SYs may call > me cold-hearted and insensitive but why cry or feel sad when She > has always been residing and guiding me from within over countless > rebirths? Why should i ever cry or feel miserable when i know in > heart, mind and soul that the

Shakti within me has been doing > everything that SYs think the physical Shri Mataji is doing, and > will continue forever? > “And Jesus spoke again unto the eleven and said, "Grieve not because I go away, for it is best that I should go away.If I do not go away the Comforter will not come to you.These things I speak while with you in the flesh, but when the Holy Breath shall come in power, lo,She will teach you more and more, and bring to you remembrance all the words I have said to you.There are a multitude of things yet to be said; Things that this age cannot receive because it cannot comprehend.But, lo, I say, before the great day of the Lord shall come, the Holy Breath will make all mysteries known —The mysteries of the soul, of life, of death, of immortality, the oneness of man with every other man, and with his God.Then will the world be led to truth, and man will be truth.When She has come, the

Comforter, She will convince the world of sin, and of truth of what I speak,And of the rightness of the Judgment of the just; And then the prince of carnal life will be cast out.And when the Comforter shall come, I need not intercede for you; For you shall stand approved,And God will know you then as he knows Me.” The Aquarian Gospel of Jesus the Christ 162:4-11"And I will pray the Father, and he will give you another Comforter, to be with you for ever, even the Spirit of Truth, whom the world cannot receive, because it neither sees her nor knows her; you know her, for she dwells with you, and will be in you." (John 14.16-17)"She will glorify me" (John 16.14)."She will bear witness to me" (John 15.26)."She will convince the world concerning sin because they do not believe in me" (John 16. 8-9)."She will take what is mine and declare it to you" (John 16.14)."She will bring to your remembrance all that I

have said to you" (John 14.26).

> > Q 3: Will realization stop, change, or be different in anyway? > > Again i have to say nothing will change because the physical Shri > Mataji never did anything, though Her physical presence was > necessary to enable humans to put their faith and attention on a > visible entity. How many would have believed in the Great Event > ordained for humanity if there was no physical manifestation of the > Adi Shakti to explain in detail how to go about it?>

Shri Mataji

“They say that at Sahasrara when the Goddess will appear, She will be Mahamaya. Is it possible to be anything else in the world of today to come on this Earth? Any type of incarnation could have beenin great trouble because human beings in their ego are highest in Kali Yuga. So they are quite stupid and they are capable of doing any kind of harm or violence to a Divine personality. It is not at all possible to exist in this world as anything else than Mahamaya . . .It has no power or any intention of giving you wrong ideas orsomething that is false. It is there whatever, it

is Truth. So in away to say that Mahamaya is the one which deludes is wrong . . .I need not be before you; I can be just here in Nirakar, in formless,but how to communicate; how to have a rapport. For that, one has tocome in the form of Mahamaya so that there is no fear, there is nodistance — one can come close and understand, because if thisKnowledge has to be given, if Realization has to be given, peoplehave to at least sit before the Mahamaya. Otherwise, if they all runaway, what's the use? To create that extremely human personality inSahasrara, She comes as Mahamaya.”Shri Turya DeviMahamaya's Doings, Sahasrara Puja, Cabella, Italy — May 8, 1994Turya (262nd): The Fourth.