IndiaDivine.org

Controlling the weather

Rate this topic

Guest guest

DEAR BROTHER AND SISTER,

JSM

I HAVE WITNESS THAT MIRACLE OF CHANGING WEATHER. WHEN WE ALL SAHAJ YOGIS WERE VISITING GRAND CANYON IN USA . THIS WAS AFTER NAVRATRI PUJA 2004 IT WAS VERY COLD DAY WITH NO SUN SHINE SINCE MORNING,WE WERE FEELING VERY COLD AND SHIVERING.LIKE SMALL CHILD WE PRAYED THAT , ''MOTHER IT IS VERY COLD HERE. IT IS DIFFICULT TO MEDITATE, PLEASE SEND SOME HEAT.''

SUDDENLY THE CLOUDS MOVE AWAY AND SUN APPEARED,GIVING HEAT ON OUR FOREHEAD TILL WE FINISHED OUR PRAYERS AND MANTRAS.AGAIN SUN WAS COVERED WITH CLOUDS WHEN WE STARTED RETURNING AND DID NOT APPEARED FOR REST OF THE DAY.

DR. SAROJ GUMASTE

AFTER WORD SUsahaj hist <sahajhist wrote:

Yes, Alex, Sahaja Yogis can control the weather andthere are many recorded examples of this over the lastthirty years.There are several in my life.It is about the elements responding to the desire ofthe realised soul. Of course the realised soul has tohave the subtlety to understand what is happening. Try it ... and see...John--- alex arthur <dude11976 wrote: Hi,This is just one out of curiosity. Mataji on her tapessaid that we can control the weather, however, shesaid that she will make that known a little later. Inall the speeches I have read I couldnt find themethod. Could someone tell me how its done?Thanks and regards,AlexFind local movie times and trailers on Movies.http://au.movies.

India Matrimony: Find your life partner

online.

Dear brothers and Sisters,

This is our pratical experince how sahajis are able to control the weather.This beautiful experince occured this year in the month of August . We had planned a maha havan at the out skirt of the capital (Thimphu -Bhutan).Every one was very happy to held the maha havan ie 1000names of mother.So a week before we had decided to go for the clearanceof the area.since it was quite a long distance from our stay we decided to go with the pack lunch....adn it included the families.

just after we all reached there the rain began to pour down, the intensity of the rain fall inceased,So immediately we all began to chant the akadasha rudra mantar. Every one was serious and sincerly chanting it together. Every one had true desire to have a good day and make that beautiful place for the maha havan. Suddenly ,vinaik... a sahaji..6yrs old was shouting... baba baba the sun is shining and to our surprise ,when we opened our eyes the sun was shining.And the most surprising thing was that except our working area the rain was still continuing and it stopped after some time .After that we all cleared the area and had the pack lunch and came back happily...with all those beautiful experince.

This clearly shows that ,how with the powers bestowed and connection linked by HH SHRI MATA JI we can control the weather.

with nirmal love,

Gautam.saroj gumaste <gumsaroj wrote:

DEAR BROTHER AND SISTER,

JSM

I HAVE WITNESS THAT MIRACLE OF CHANGING WEATHER. WHEN WE ALL SAHAJ YOGIS WERE VISITING GRAND CANYON IN USA . THIS WAS AFTER NAVRATRI PUJA 2004 IT WAS VERY COLD DAY WITH NO SUN SHINE SINCE MORNING,WE WERE FEELING VERY COLD AND SHIVERING.LIKE SMALL CHILD WE PRAYED THAT , ''MOTHER IT IS VERY COLD HERE. IT IS DIFFICULT TO MEDITATE, PLEASE SEND SOME HEAT.''

SUDDENLY THE CLOUDS MOVE AWAY AND SUN APPEARED,GIVING HEAT ON OUR FOREHEAD TILL WE FINISHED OUR PRAYERS AND MANTRAS.AGAIN SUN WAS COVERED WITH CLOUDS WHEN WE STARTED RETURNING AND DID NOT APPEARED FOR REST OF THE DAY.

DR. SAROJ GUMASTE

AFTER WORD SUsahaj hist <sahajhist wrote:

Yes, Alex, Sahaja Yogis can control the weather andthere are many recorded examples of this over the lastthirty years.There are several in my life.It is about the elements responding to the desire ofthe realised soul. Of course the realised soul has tohave the subtlety to understand what is happening. Try it ... and see...John--- alex arthur <dude11976 wrote: Hi,This is just one out of curiosity. Mataji on her tapessaid that we can control the weather, however, shesaid that she will make that known a little later. Inall the speeches I have read I couldnt find themethod. Could someone tell me how its done?Thanks and regards,AlexFind local movie times and trailers on Movies.http://au.movies.

India Matrimony: Find your life partner online.

India Matrimony: Find your life partner

online.