IndiaDivine.org

Me waging war against ancient Indian scripture and a living Goddess!!!???

Rate this topic

Guest guest

shriadishakti , alex arthur <dude11976> wrote:> > As for the questions i posed above, maybe you could> ask you kids the answers to those questions. I> definitely think its their imagination. The devi> herself, in recorded speech has said that she CANNOT> be met in ANY other form. Lord Krishna said that about> himself in the gita too. So.......I think you are> waging a war against any ancient indian scripture and> a living goddess. > > I mean well.> > shriadishakti , "jagbir singh" <adishakti_org> wrote:Dear Alex, It has come to my attention that you met a certain Maharani in Mussorie, India who told you that she witnessed all the gods and goddesses

paying obeisance to Shri Mataji during a yagna 20 years ago. i quote you:"p.s I met an erstwhile maharani (queen) in mussorie two weeks ago.She said shri mataji tried to befriend her around 20 years ago. She sat with her at a yagna and she says (shes not in, and never was in sahaj) that she saw all the gods and godessess paying obesisance to SM at the yagna. She wouldn't lie to me!!"i would be obliged if you could give me more details about this encounter as Shri Mataji has told seekers on a few occasions that thedeities are serving Her on this physical Earth as well. Although this fact has been witnessed and repeatedly confirmed hundreds of times in the Spirit World, i have yet to come across anyone actually experiencing and verifying this same truth on Earth. This is extremely rare. i believe Shri Mataji granted the Maharani the same special vision and reason as Lord Krishna offered to Arjuna, and

revealed Himself to persuade Arjuna to fight the battle between good and bad. As you correctly observed, the Maharani would not have lied, especially since she declined to join Shri Mataji. Please enlighten and further strengthen our faith in Shri Mataji on the auspicious eve of the Adi Shakti Puja. Tomorrow tens of thousands of Her devotees will be attending yagnas the world over to worship Her as the Maha-Shakti. i am sure your encounter with the Maharani was for a more purposeful reason. Thank you.jagbir

The Song of the Goddess: The Devi Gita: Spiritual Counsel of the Great Goddess

“The Song of the Goddess: The Devi Gita: Spiritual Counsel of the Great Goddess by C. Mackenzie Brown (State University of New York Press) provides a translation, with introduction, commentary, and annotation, of the medieval Hindu Sanskrit text the Devi Gita (Song of the Goddess). It is an important but not well-known text from the rich Sakta (Goddess) tradition of India . The Devi Gita was composed around the fifteenth century C.E., in partial imitation of the famous Bhagavad Gita (Song of the Lord), composed some fifteen centuries earlier. The Song of the Goddess makes available a contemporary

translation of the Devi Gita, with an historical and theological analysis of the text in the introduction. The book is divided into sections of verses, and each section is followed by a comment explaining key terms, concepts, ritual procedures, and mythic themes. The comments also offer comparisons with related schools of thought, indicate parallel texts and textual sources of verses in the Devi Gita, and briefly elucidate the historical and religious background, supplementing the remarks of the introduction. To avoid any confusion and also be aware, there are two other devi gitas. The first of which is found in the Kurma purana. This is a conversation with Parvati and Himavan, introduced by Lord Vishnu as Kurma. Goddess Parvati is praised here by 1008 names and She grants him two cosmic visions and instructs him. The other devi gita is found in the Mahabhagavata purana, which actually refers to the conversation of Parvati and Himavan as Parvati Gita. The narrator of this

section of the Mahabhagavata Purana is Lord Shiva. However, by Devi gita, we refer only to the gita found in the Devi Bhagavatam. The magnificent dialogue between Himalayas and the Divine Mother, when She declared that She would take birth in his house as the Goddess Parvati. Himalayas asked, "How shall I act when I become the father of the Divine Mother? What will be my attitudes towards life? What will be my spiritual discipline? How can I remember Your divinity all the time?" The answers to these and other questions are presented in English translation.Devi Gita teaches both the worship of the deity with form and the meditation on the Cosmic Divinity beyond form and knowledge, It is a compendium of spiritual disciplines constantly weaving its tapestry of harmony so that all actions in life become expressions of the longing for the highest attainment. It is an excerpt from a much larger work, the Srimad Devî Bhagavatam. This self-contained text describes an

incarnation of the Devi, the Goddess. She discourses on her nature, and how she wants to be worshipped, particularly with Yogic practices, meditation and rituals.Devi Gita constitutes the last ten chapters of the seventh Skandha of the Devi Bhagavatam. In the puranas, one will find several gitas and many mahatmyas. The differences are that in the mahatmya, the glorification of the deity is by recounting the various deeds of the God and offering praise to the divinity. A gita, on the other hand, is a direct revelation of the truth from the disciple, which often includes the manifestation of the cosmic form. While mahatymas emphasize bhakti, gita stresses a balance of bhakti and jnana. The setting of the Devi Gita is introduced by Janamejaya’s query to Vyasa regarding the supreme light who became manifest on top of the Himalaya mountain. Vyasa talks about the demon Taraka, who has obtained a boon that he can be killed only the son of Lord Shiva, knowing fully well that

Sati has immolated herself. Therefore, the gods became scared and went to Himalayas and worshipped Her asking to born and marry Lord Shiva. Shakti then appears before them and grants them a boon that her manifestation will be born as Gauri as the daughter of Himavan. Himalaya becomes choked with emotion when he hears that She, whose belly contains millions of universes, is about to become his daughter. He requests as follows, “Proclaim to me your nature, and declare that yoga conjoined with bhakti and that jnana in accord shruti whereby you and I become one.” In the Devi Gita, following Himalayas request, the Devi proceeds to describe her essential forms. The Devi declares that prior to creation, She is the only existent entity, the one supreme Brahman and is pure consciousness. Then She outlines the basic evolution of the causal, subtle and gross bodies of the supreme Self when enjoined with maya. The treatment here is very similar to that of Vedantasara and Panchadasi, but

in much more simpler terms than the latter. Then She reveals Her forms (both the frightful and pleasing) to the gods and Himalaya . Then follows a detailed summary of the yoga, the stages of bhakti and the ways to attain Her. Devi Gita is both simple and profound. It is different from other gitas in the respect that statements are clear and can not be reinterpreted according to one’s taste. For example, several commentaries have been written on the Bhagavad Gita of Krishna , wherein each commentator feels differently regarding bhakti and jnana. For example, it required Madhusudana Saraswati to explain krama mukti in clear terms (though Shankara mentions it also) of bhakti. But Devi Gita is clear: “Even when a person performs bhakti, knowledge need not arise. He will go to the Devi’s Island (similar to Brahmaloka). Till the complete knowledge in the form of my consciousness arises, there is no liberation.” Similarly, the words of ‘coming’ ‘going’ ‘becoming’ cause confusion

since one can not ‘become’ Brahman, if one is already one. The Devi Gita provides a clear explanation that all these terms are applicable only as long as one in maya. It is the clarity of these terms and the simple explanation of complex vedantic and philosophical questions that makes Devi Gita unique.”http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/stores/detail/-/books/0791453944/reviews/104-2662646-5898301#07914539443200

"RE: Editing of bookMon, 10 Apr 2000 15:29:29 -0400"Kumar, Manoj (MMRX)" <manoj_kumar"'Jagbir Singh'" <jagbir,"'Arun Goel'" <motherCC: "Kumar, Manoj (MMRX)" <manoj_kumarDear Jagbir,I presented your book to Shri Mataji when I was in India. She spent almost half an hour to go through the book. Overall, She was very pleased with the book and especially with your effort in compiling the information. She Mataji felt that it needs some editing. She asked me to convey to you "Tell Jagbir now to leave it to Her".She suggested that She will get it published in India in 4 volumes because the print is very small in its existing format which will be made bigger and will than be more readable. She suggested that since it is going to be a priced item that you should remove it's free availability from the web.You can contact the leader of India Arun Goyal who was present at the time of my discussion with Shri Mataji to get further status.

Shri Mataji will be India till the 18th and then will come to Europe. Arun Goyal's email address in India is mother. <mother!jai Shri Mataji!Your brother,Manoj"

Check out the new Front Page. www.