IndiaDivine.org

Me waging war against ancient Indian scripture and a living Goddess!!!???

Rate this topic

Guest guest

shriadishakti , alex arthur <dude11976> wrote:> > As for the questions i posed above, maybe you could> ask you kids the answers to those questions. I> definitely think its their imagination. > On April 24, 1994, at about 7:00 p.m. Kash was told to ask a specific request from Shri Hanuman. He meditated and took along a coconut that had a swastika on it. The divine energy of the Mother Kundalini took him through the Sushumna Nadi to the Thousand-Petal Lotus — the Land of Nirvana that the ancient Buddhists knew existed within humans. Kash floated slowly down into his spiritual body that was meditating beside the Great Adi Shakti. The Paramjyoti shone ever so brilliantly as the Great Primordial Goddess sat on the Supreme Throne in Bliss and Joy. Kash bowed to the Mother of Prajnaparamita with hands folded in reverence, and

extended greetings. He then informed Her of his desire to visit Shri Hanuman, and the question that would be posed to Him. Shri Mataji, without any hesitation, agreed and levitated him. They then traveled across the universe at a velocity that NASA scientists will find difficult to believe. On the way they visited Shri Ganesha to offer the coconut. The Eternal Child was in meditation. Kash offered his customary greetings and respects, together with the coconut. Shri Ganesha, with His eyes still closed, bowed and thanked him.Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi then levitated him again and soon reached Shri Hanuman's temple. It was small structure and walled on all four sides. There was one window at the back with two on each side. Both entered by the front open entrance and walked to Shri Hanuman, who was in meditation. Kash bowed to Him and asked the Shakti again, “I want to see Shri Rama and Sita in His heart please.” Shri Hanuman opened His eyes as Shri Mataji

translated the request into Sanskrit.

Shri Hanuman

Shri Hanuman bowed down to the Great Divine Mother, then gripped His chest from the center and slowly opened it. It was completely a mass of muscle fiber but there was no blood at all. Exactly at His heart Shri Sita and Shri Rama were sitting side by side in a squatting position and meditating. Kash continued looking at this unbelievable spectacle with the intensity of a child's curiosity.Shri Hanuman then closed His chest again and Shri Mataji requested meditation. However, Kash could not become thoughtless as the unforgettable sight of Shri Sita and Shri Rama actually meditating in the heart of Shri Hanuman kept whirling in his mind. He had never seen such an incredible spectacle — two Divine Deities in the heart of another Divine Deity! Shri Sita and Shri Rama were really in the heart of Shri Hanuman as the ancient scriptures had proclaimed. And now the Great Adi Shakti had fulfilled his desire to

witness something that hundreds of millions of Hindus have believed for thousands of years.When they had finished Kash bowed down to Shri Hanuman and again thanked Him for fulfilling his request. Shri Mataji and he then walked out of Shri Hanuman’s small, simple temple and left. “Prabhu Charitra Sunibe Ko Rasiya Ram Lakhan Sita Man. You revel in listening to the lore of Lord, enshrining in Your Heart Ram, Laxman and Sita.Sadhu Sant Ke Tum Rakhware. Asur Nikandan Ram Dulare.You are the Protector of the Good and Saintly. You are the Destroyer of the Asurahs, the evil forces.Ashta Siddhi Nav Nidhi Ke Data. As Bar Deen Janaki Mata.The Divine Mother Janaki bestowed on You the boon of being the dispenser of eight Siddhis (Yogic Powers) and nine types of Wealth.Ram Rasayan Tumhare Pasa Sada Raho Raghupati Ke Dasa.You possess the Divine Elixir of Ram's Name. You are ever the servant of Lord Ram.”Sahaja Yoga Mantra Book,

Shri Hanumana Chalisa, Computex Graphics, Bombay, India, 1996 p. 158-63.“Haanuman, the trusted general of the monkey army, whose deeds are celebrated in the Ramayana, represents the ideal bhakta (devotee), who serves his master with unquestioning loyalty and obedience. By fulfilling Rama's every need and wish, he himself was fulfilled and achieved great spiritual freedom.Hanuman's humility and service provide a spiritual model for many Hindus, and he is also respected for his considerable knowledge. Because of the healing herb he administered to save the lives of Rama and Lakshmana when they were mortally wounded in battle, his blessings are sought for protection and good health, especially of children.”Professor Mary McGee, Eastern Wisdom (Hinduism), Duncan Baird Publishers, England, 1996 p. 37.shriadishakti , alex arthur <dude11976> wrote:>> The devi herself, in recorded speech has said that she

CANNOT> be met in ANY other form. Lord Krishna said that about> himself in the gita too. So.......I think you are> waging a war against any ancient indian scripture and> a living goddess. > > I mean well.> One particular day Kash's father became curious again and began pondering which particular image of the Great Adi Shakti manifested in his Sahasrara. Logically only one image of the physical Shri Mataji should manifest in his Thousand-Petal Lotus. But which one would it be and why that particular one? Or did She keep appearing sometimes youthful, at other times middle-aged, or even old.Kash replied that normally the Great Divine Mother assumes the image that is being normally meditated on i.e., sari color, garland of flowers. However, if the photograph is changed and replaced, or meditation done in a different room with a different

photograph, then She sometimes assumes that form.

Nevertheless, one fact is constant at all times: The Great Adi Shakti Shri Nirmala Devi always appears considerably younger in the Sahasrara, between 30-35-years-old, than Her physical being on Earth. Put simply, She always appears youthful and this feature remains constant. She is eternally ever young. (Arwinder and Lalita have confirmed this fact many times.)

There are other observations that he made:

1. According to him the Great Devi always wears a different sari every day. She does not wear any other type of attire, a fact subsequently corroborated by his younger brother, Arwinder. Sometimes Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi wears the exact sari as that in the photograph he meditates on. (On September 1998, at 9.05 a.m. Kash was asked if Shri Mataji wore a particular sari again at other times. He replied that She did wear the same sari again.)

2. Her hair is normally always parted in the middle and flowing down to at least the waist. Sometimes they are held back loosely in a bun. Shri Mataji has a bindi on Her forehead at all times.

3. She never wears earrings but has a koka in Her nose. He is not sure about any necklace as the folds of Her sari are always draped across and over Her chest and shoulders.4. The Great Goddess has five thin golden bangles on each wrist, and golden rings on Her left Vishuddhi and Agnya fingers. The right hand fingers do not have any rings.5. The Great Adi Shakti always has a swastika on both Lotus Feet and there are golden rings on all toes, except the big toes.6. She is always barefooted and has never been seen wearing any type of footwear. This fact was also confirmed by his siblings Arwinder and Lalita.

Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi

"The saints were respected, I am telling you in India, real saints were respected and they made different observations. Now when I read, say Adi Shankaracharya, I am amazed how he knows so many things about Me. He knows how My knee looks like, he knows how many lines I have on My back, how many. I mean it is very amazing how this man knows everything about Me. That means through his meditative power he could envisage Me. He never saw Me. The description and everything is so clear cut.Now if you say the Thousand Names of the Goddess, thousand names of the Goddess are so precise, I mean you can verify them in Me. I am just like that. Whatever it is good or bad, whatever is said about Me is there, is a fact; and it is the Knowledge of these people is most remarkable. How did they know that a Goddess is like that? Certain of My things which I also don't know but they are there, and they have described. Very surprising.

So their meditative power in India was great."

Shri Bhandasurendra-nirmukta-sastra-pratyastra-varsini DeviNavaratri Puja, Cabella, Italy — Sep. 27, 1992

(Sri Bhandasurendra-nirmukta- sastra-pratyastra-varsini — She rains forth weapons in return to every weapon released by Bhandasura. Once Sri-Lalita as Vimarsa-Sakti takes hold of the devotee, She will control every downward egoistic pull of his mind and every notion of dualism.)

Check out the new Front Page. www.