IndiaDivine.org

Do u have any idea about the location of this photo? i am in need of the original print.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear All,i have a request from a SY concerning the beautiful photo of Shri Mataji normally in black and white:

"Do u have any idea about the location of this photo. i am in need of the original print.

plz do inform me"So if anyone has the original print please let me know.

jagbir

Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi

“Guru Nanak Dev has made lot of references to Kundalini awakening in the Sacred Book, Sri Guru Granth Sahib. Kundalini has been referred to as Surati and Dsam Duar means Brahmarandhara or "opening of anterior fontanel area on Kundalini awakening." ” Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi

Check out the new Front Page. www.

JSM Jagbir

I have attached one of the greyscale pics but I found lots of the familiar pics @

http://www.shrimataji.net/albums/misc/index.htm

Regards Devan Chetty - CFP

South Africa

jagbir singh [adishakti_org] 14 November 2004 01:30SAS Forum[shriadishakti] "Do u have any idea about the location of this photo? i am in need of the original print."

Dear All,i have a request from a SY concerning the beautiful photo of Shri Mataji normally in black and white:

"Do u have any idea about the location of this photo. i am in need of the original print.

plz do inform me"So if anyone has the original print please let me know.

jagbir

Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi

Guru Nanak Dev has made lot of references to Kundalini awakening in the Sacred Book, Sri Guru Granth Sahib. Kundalini has been referred to as Surati and Dsam Duar means Brahmarandhara or "opening of anterior fontanel area on Kundalini awakening." Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi

Check out the new Front Page. www.