IndiaDivine.org

Reference: Invitation to participate in the 27th November 2004 events and to seek support to declare the 27th November as ‘Anti Corruption Day (Bhrastachar Hatao Divas)’

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear

To commemorate the sacrifice of Satyendra Kumar Dubey, an honest and morally upright Indian engineer who sacrificed his life fighting against corruption, we have declared 27th November, date on which Satyendra was murdered, as Anti Corruption Day (Bhrastachar Hatao Divas).

Through this invitation, we appeal you to stand up for this fight against corruption. Corruption is prevalent in Indian society from every angle and honest and truthful martyrs like Mr. Satyendra Kumar Dubey are murdered in daylight. It is also disheartening to note that after a small media wave everything becomes calm again as usual. We all read news, feel sad, discuss, donate and forget. Lets get together in this fight to make sure that another sacrificed is not needed to wake us up again.

In order to keep this fight alive and to bring people together in this fight, various events are being organised all over the world on 27th November 2004. We request you to come forward and participate in one of these events and support us in our fight against corruption. The events are:

1) Mass Fast: Participants will have to take the following three pledges in order to participate in the Mass Fast. Those pledges are:

i) I will never accept, give or support a bribe.

ii) I will always assist and support, to the best of my ability, anybody who fights or resists corruption.

iii) I will help spread awareness about the fight against corruption.

If you agree to above three pledges then please sign up for Mass Fast at www.skdubeyfoundation.org/forum (register at the forum and join the Mass Fast Team at http://www.skdubeyfoundation.org/forum/groupcp.php?g=64).

Please note that if for any reason you cannot truthfully take above three pledges, we request you not to sign up for this fast.

2) 2 minutes silence: Please observe 2 minutes silence in honour of Satyendra on 27th November.

3) Essay Competition: Details will be available at the foundation website (www.skdubeyfoundation.org).

As Swami Vivekananda had said, “Society does not go down because of inactivates of criminals but because of inactivates of the good people”, I request you to come forward and help us drive the corruption away from our society and help us build a strong India.

We thank you for your time and concern over this matter. Please send your queries to foundation

Sincerely,

Kalyan Panda

Volunteer,

S. K. Dubey Foundation, Inc.

PS: You can also help us in organising various events for 27th November. Please register at the Foundation Forum (http://www.skdubeyfoundation.org/forum/profile.php?mode=register) and join the 27th November Volunteers team (http://www.skdubeyfoundation.org/forum/groupcp.php?g=5

KALYAN PANDA MUMBAI INDIA 9322854976

www.skdubeyfoundation.org

skdubeyFoundation/join

India Matrimony: Find your life partner

online.