IndiaDivine.org

dreaming of shri mataji?????? Am i delusional?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

THis quesion is for both jagbir( when you have some free time of

course) and any other people out there who may have insights.

I have read here and there that dreaming of shri mataji is ok but i

haven't read anywhere what it means to do so. My first dream was many

months ago when i really got ijnto reading all adishakti.org has to

offer. I was there for hours every night for almost 3 weeks reading

and taking everything in. One night i went to sleep and had a dream.

I was a very sad, lonely and upset individual who was on the basis of

breaking down, many of the problems were direct reflections of the

past issues and associated feelings i have experienced many times in

my life, and even still. THere was what looked like a wooden boat or

something that was suspended like a farris wheel, but its direction

was very miandering. I got onto the boat and and looked behind me.

There was shri mataji in a red sari. I sat in front of her and she

directed the boat off its course and into the air to this spinning

thing. She showed me a mirror and i suddenly began to weep

uncontrolably with joy, as the reflection was me as a child again and

all the tanishings of life were suddenly gone. I awoke feeling that

same joy throughout that entire day.

My question is, does the first dream mean anything and what does

dreaming of shri mataji mean in ny case? Is it legit or just the

super ego etc? I know dreaming is all made up in your own head, but

sometimes there is opportunity for something greater. Any help would

be great. Thankx guys

kyyan

Hi,Kyvolk,

In regards to your beautiful dream- to me its what

happens when one receives self realisation,living in

the present. We must be innocent. You experienced the

pure vibrations of her holiness Shri Mataji.By

remembering this joy, and surrendering to these

vibrations you will be comforted at all times. The

pure knowledge is within us we must accept this. The

lovely vibrations is like confirming to us what is

truth. Please dont mistake confidence with ego.

Through regular meditation and love you will learn the

difference between ego and reality. God Bless

If in any case I wrong please correct me. Yours

faithfully,

Johanna Mayne --- kyvolk <kyvolk wrote:

THis quesion is for both jagbir( when you have some

free time of

course) and any other people out there who may have

insights.

I have read here and there that dreaming of shri

mataji is ok but i

haven't read anywhere what it means to do so. My first

dream was many

months ago when i really got ijnto reading all

adishakti.org has to

offer. I was there for hours every night for almost 3

weeks reading

and taking everything in. One night i went to sleep

and had a dream.

I was a very sad, lonely and upset individual who was

on the basis of

breaking down, many of the problems were direct

reflections of the

past issues and associated feelings i have experienced

many times in

my life, and even still. THere was what looked like a

wooden boat or

something that was suspended like a farris wheel, but

its direction

was very miandering. I got onto the boat and and

looked behind me.

There was shri mataji in a red sari. I sat in front of

her and she

directed the boat off its course and into the air to

this spinning

thing. She showed me a mirror and i suddenly began to

weep

uncontrolably with joy, as the reflection was me as a

child again and

all the tanishings of life were suddenly gone. I awoke

feeling that

same joy throughout that entire day.

My question is, does the first dream mean anything and

what does

dreaming of shri mataji mean in ny case? Is it legit

or just the

super ego etc? I know dreaming is all made up in your

own head, but

sometimes there is opportunity for something greater.

Any help would

be great. Thankx guys

kyyan

Hi, Kyvolk,

There's nothing wrong with you. You are simply on the

right track. Now that you know how loving Mother can

be, you need to meditate regularly.

Please begin with foot soaking and balancing twice a

day. That will enable you to rise fast in Sahajayoga.

If you need assistance, please visit the local

Sahajayoga center. Additionally, you can ask any one

of us for assistance on this forum.

Regards,

Rajan (India)

--- Johanna Mayne <johannamayne wrote:

> Hi,Kyvolk,

>

> In regards to your beautiful dream- to me its what

> happens when one receives self realisation,living in

> the present. We must be innocent. You experienced

> the

> pure vibrations of her holiness Shri Mataji.By

> remembering this joy, and surrendering to these

> vibrations you will be comforted at all times. The

> pure knowledge is within us we must accept this. The

> lovely vibrations is like confirming to us what is

> truth. Please dont mistake confidence with ego.

> Through regular meditation and love you will learn

> the

> difference between ego and reality. God Bless

>

> If in any case I wrong please correct me. Yours

> faithfully,

> Johanna Mayne --- kyvolk <kyvolk wrote:

>

>

>

> THis quesion is for both jagbir( when you have some

> free time of

> course) and any other people out there who may have

> insights.

>

> I have read here and there that dreaming of shri

> mataji is ok but i

> haven't read anywhere what it means to do so. My

> first

> dream was many

> months ago when i really got ijnto reading all

> adishakti.org has to

> offer. I was there for hours every night for almost

> 3

> weeks reading

> and taking everything in. One night i went to sleep

> and had a dream.

> I was a very sad, lonely and upset individual who

> was

> on the basis of

> breaking down, many of the problems were direct

> reflections of the

> past issues and associated feelings i have

> experienced

> many times in

> my life, and even still. THere was what looked like

> a

> wooden boat or

> something that was suspended like a farris wheel,

> but

> its direction

> was very miandering. I got onto the boat and and

> looked behind me.

> There was shri mataji in a red sari. I sat in front

> of

> her and she

> directed the boat off its course and into the air to

> this spinning

> thing. She showed me a mirror and i suddenly began

> to

> weep

> uncontrolably with joy, as the reflection was me as

> a

> child again and

> all the tanishings of life were suddenly gone. I

> awoke

> feeling that

> same joy throughout that entire day.

>

> My question is, does the first dream mean anything

> and

> what does

> dreaming of shri mataji mean in ny case? Is it legit

> or just the

> super ego etc? I know dreaming is all made up in

> your

> own head, but

> sometimes there is opportunity for something

> greater.

> Any help would

> be great. Thankx guys

>

> kyyan

>

>

>

>

>

shriadishakti , "kyvolk" <kyvolk> wrote:> > > > This question is for both jagbir( when you have some> > free time of course) and any other people out there who may have> > insights.> > > > I have read here and there that dreaming of shri mataji is ok but i > > haven't read anywhere what it means to do so. My first dream was> > many months ago when i really got ijnto reading all adishakti.org > > has to offer. I was there for hours every night for almost 3 weeks > > reading and taking everything in. > > > > One night i went to sleep and had a dream. I was a very sad, > > lonely and upset individual who was on the basis of breaking down,> > many of the problems were direct reflections of the past issues > > and associated feelings i

have experienced many times in my life, > > and even still. > > > > There was what looked like a wooden boat or something that was > > suspended like a farris wheel, but its direction was very > > miandering. I got onto the boat and and looked behind me. > > > > There was shri mataji in a red sari. I sat in front of her and she > > directed the boat off its course and into the air to this spinning > > thing. She showed me a mirror and i suddenly began to weep > > uncontrolably with joy, as the reflection was me as a child again > > and all the tanishings of life were suddenly gone. I awoke feeling > > that same joy throughout that entire day. > > > > My question is, does the first dream mean anything and what does > > dreaming of shri mataji mean in ny case? Is it legit or just the > > super ego etc? I know dreaming is all made

up in your own head, > > but sometimes there is opportunity for something greater. Any > > help would be great. Thankx guys> > > > kyyan> > > --- Johanna Mayne <johannamayne> wrote:> > > Hi, Kyvolk,> > > > In regards to your beautiful dream- to me its what happens when > > one receives self realisation, living in the present. We must be > > innocent. You experienced the pure vibrations of her holiness Shri > > Mataji. By remembering this joy, and surrendering to these> > vibrations you will be comforted at all times. The pure knowledge > > is within us we must accept this. The lovely vibrations is like > > confirming to us what is truth. Please dont mistake confidence > > with ego. Through regular meditation and love you will learn the > > difference between ego and reality. God Bless> >

> > If in any case I wrong please correct me. > > Yours faithfully, > > > > Johanna Mayne > > shriadishakti , RAJAN BATRA > <r_batra_2000> wrote:>> Hi, Kyvolk,> > There's nothing wrong with you. You are simply on the> right track. Now that you know how loving Mother can> be, you need to meditate regularly. > > Please begin with foot soaking and balancing twice a> day. That will enable you to rise fast in Sahajayoga.> > If you need assistance, please visit the local> Sahajayoga center. Additionally, you can ask any one> of us for assistance on this forum.> > Regards,> > Rajan (India)> Dear Kyyan,Normally those who settle down in Sahaja Yoga begin to dream less and less over the years. (That is my case anyway.) Dreams become rare occurrences, especially

those of Shri Mataji. However some may be difficult to interpret as the one i had of Her also a few days ago after two years or so. In the dream i was seeking Her counsel in solving the problems with spreading Sahaja Yoga. But i got no answers because She just listened silently and patiently. Does that dream mean i am delusional? - definitely not!In your case Shri Mataji showing you a mirror is significant (you are absolutely right about the red sari, which is Her favorite color). She made you remember yourself as a child, all full of joy and not a worry in the world. Shri Mataji has told us that we should try to be innocent through regular meditation. Regaining our innocence is a difficult task in this world but this struggle must be maintained. The joy of innocence is a most pleasant ecstasy almost comparable to the bliss of deep meditation. As we continue meditation we slowly begin to return to our core innocence, with all worldly worries slowly peeling off.

THE PROCLAMATION OF THE KINGDOM "Repent, for the kingdom of God is at hand.My kingdom is not of this world.Unless a man be born again of water and the Spirit, he cannot enter the kingdom of heaven.Whoever does not accept the kingdom of God as a little child will not enter into it.I have come to call sinners, not the just.Love your enemies, pray for those who persecute you.Blessed are the poor in spirit, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.Blessed are they who hunger and thirst for justice, for they shall be satisfied.Blessed are they who suffer persecution for justice' sake, for theirs is the kingdom of

heaven."

However, of more significance is that of being a child. Lord Jesus has made it clear that only humans as innocent as children will enter the Kingdom of God.Luke 18:15-17 People were bringing even infants to him that he might touch them; and when the disciples saw it, they sternly ordered them not to do it. But Jesus called for them and said, "Let the little children come to me, and do not stop them; for it is to such as these that the kingdom of God belongs. Truly I tell you, whoever does not receive the kingdom of God as a little child will never enter it."Unless one is humble, willing to learn and to be corrected, he will not receive the instruction and make the personal changes required for salvation. Notice what Jesus said in Matthew eighteen. At the same time came the disciples unto Jesus,

saying, Who is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven? And Jesus called a little child unto him, and set him in the midst of them, And said, Verily I say unto you, Except ye be converted, and become as little children, ye shall not enter into the kingdom of heaven. Whosoever therefore shall humble himself as this little child, the same is greatest in the kingdom of heaven (Matt. 18:1–4). Two things must take place before one can be a candidate for the Kingdom of God. One, we must be born of the Spirit (Mother Kundalini); and two, we must become as little children as She transforms us. Spiritual rebirth by the Spirit means an entire change of mind has taken place in one's life, so that the hostile attitude or "don't care" attitude most human beings have toward the Divine has been completely altered and one's life is now spiritually oriented. There has been an acknowledgment of sin, of introspection, a turn around in one's orientation, and a complete humbling of the self.

Arrogance and self-will no longer exist. One has become as a child before God. A child's complete dependence rests with its parents. In like manner one who has become as a child before the Creator places his complete dependence upon the guidance of God. The Divine has now become the most important factor in one's life, and the desire to do the will of God takes precedence over all human desires that are contrary to God's law. Greatness in the sight of God is humbling the self. It means to recognize the power of God and the utter helplessness of man. What Jesus said needs to be repeated. "Verily I say unto you, Whosoever shall not receive the kingdom of God as a little child shall in no wise enter therein" (Luke 18:17).The next teaching of Jesus is found in Luke eighteen, beginning in verse eighteen. "And a certain ruler asked him, saying, Good Master, what shall I do to inherit eternal life?" (Luke 18:18). This is the fundamental question everyone would like to have

answered. How did Jesus reply? "And Jesus said unto him, Why callest thou me good? none is good, save one, that is, God. Thou knowest the commandments, Do not commit adultery, Do not kill, Do not steal, Do not bear false witness, Honour thy father and thy mother" (vv. 19–20). The young man replied, ". . . All these have I kept from my youth up" (v. 21). "Now when Jesus heard these things, he said unto him, Yet lackest thou one thing: sell all that thou hast, and distribute unto the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in heaven: and come, follow me" (v. 22). Jesus was actually inviting this young man to become one of his disciples. And how did this rich young man respond? "And when he heard this, he was very sorrowful: for he was very rich" (v. 23). What was Jesus' response? "And when Jesus saw that he was very sorrowful, he said, How hardly shall they that have riches enter into the kingdom of God!" (v. 24). This young man made a choice, but failed to

realize that physical prosperity lasts only as long as one lives. Spiritual prosperity lasts for eternity. "No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon" (Matt. 6:24). Jesus, then, told His disciples, "For it is easier for a camel to go through a needle's eye, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God. And they that heard it said, Who then can be saved?" (Luke 18:25–26). Kyyan, you can see for yourself that unless we change our adult defects and truly desire His Kingdom we are not going to make it. For that transformation we must consciously strive to become sincerely innocent. i have always believed that only the innocent will become eternally liberated and continue their journey in the Spirit World. Over the years i have come to know that the eternal inhabitants of the Kingdom of God are extremely humble beings. Their atmosphere

itself is charged with holiness, purity and bliss. This is because Heaven is devoid of humans with gross earthly defects. A truly humble person does not concern himself with position, power or prestige. To be great in God's kingdom is to be a little child in humility, in simplicity of faith, and in the purity of love. All pride must perish, all jealousy be overcome, all ambition for supremacy be given up, and the meekness and trust of the unsophisticated innocence be encouraged. We must in this lifetime attain the childlike humility of spirit.

So how do we regain our innocence? We have to meditate, meditate, meditate (twice a day in minutes, not hours). For thousands of years meditation has been a tool of all traditions to open the mind and body, bringing transformation - Sufis, yogis, Gnostics, cabalists, monks. At its core, Sahaja Yoga transcending your present approach to life and leads to self-understanding. Sahaja Yoga transforms you by opening up the physical and mental blocks that limit your life to just this one-night stand on Earth. Transformation through kundalini awakening is a process that brings an awareness of the Divine within. Some might think that deep changes may make one lose touch with loved ones. Nothing can be further than the truth. The transformation that Sahaja Yoga brings makes you heal yourself, and opens you up to loving others with greater depth. Meditation releases your true essence. You finally realize the true purpose of life.

Doing Sahaja Yoga brings many other concrete benefits: it's a powerful therapeutic tool for correcting physical and psychological problems, giving your life a sense of grace and overall well-being.

Lastly, Sahaja Yoga involves generating energy which is felt as the cool breeze. This Divine Energy is often thought of as a mysterious force that heals the mind and body. In Sahaja Yoga you are actually guided by it, a constant reminder that you are participating in the Great Event. Sahaja Yoga is an experience of the Spirit, and your dream of the Divine Mother is part and parcel of that experience. All SYs have personal stories and miracles that strengthen their faith in Shri Mataji. Thanks for sharing yours because even dreams help fortify our collective devotion and belief that Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi is the Adi Shakti.Jai Shri Mataji,jagbir

shriadishakti , " kyvolk " <kyvolk> wrote:

>

My question is, does the first dream mean anything and what does

dreaming of shri mataji mean in ny case? Is it legit or just the

super ego etc? I know dreaming is all made up in your own head, but

sometimes there is opportunity for something greater. Any help would

be great. Thankx guys

kyyan

Dear Kyyan

I remember this dream I had when I was in Philadelphia,some years

ago.This was the first and the only time I have had a dream about Shri

Mataji.I was very much alone when comes to the sahaja collective

(there were only 6 true yogis in the whole Philadelphia,believe it or

not...I couldn't ).. In any case,for me this first(and last) dream was

VERY important.She just talked to me saying,,Remember me?...Why did

you forget me?...May I add that this dream was very real, vivid,and

when I woke up I started meditating again.

Sincerely,danny