IndiaDivine.org

Mr. Danny

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Mr. Danny,

I am reading Simons messages for long time now. I am not believing mataji told you to use your powers. That is double lie. First that mataji told you and second that you have destructive powers. If you use any powers, kalki will come on you. Mataji said so. she also said you may be having powers, but do not show off. Also, these are power to do good only.

calugar22 <calugar22 wrote:

Listen,this is the second time I post this.,Jagbir,..and also the lasttime I have ever posted here in my life.May GOD be with themoderator,who deleted my previous post.(below)-His name is Jimmy.He is a seeker.He has questions....D ..stands forDanny(myself)ans J is for Jimmy.J From what I have been reading, there are some things to tell youandask about.At the moment my overall understanding is that Divine energy iswithin each person, and is independant of any specific religion, atthe same time embracing them all.Some things that I have read have stood out; 'People have atendency not to accept truth because of their fear' This is verytrue. Truth can be overwhelming. 'Once you know in your heart thatno external guru can teach you about the Great Event ordained forhumanity, you will learn to stay and

become your own guru.' Pleasecould you explain this....................................................................................................................D....But,what is the truth,Jimmy?....are you afraid of the sunshine?..Evenin the case you are blind,(and you are not)...you can feel thewarmth..of the sunshine.THERE is NO external GURU in Sahaja YOGA.YOU haveto become your OWN GURU.And THIS is the promise of Shri Adi Shakti,who has come on this earth ,to give us the final wisdom.But what isShakti??...means power.And what is Adi?...and what means adishakti?.....it means the power of the Holy Ghost .The day when the truth shallbespoken from the roof-tops,and the hands will talk?.(Koran)...........................................................................................................................J.. This statement is directly in contrast withwhat the ex members have been saying.

What the ex members have beensaying is quite frightening and I'd like to know what you thinkabout it all. What do you think of their experiences and claims?................................................................................................................D....dear Jimmy....All I can say is THAT none of them haveexperiencedwhat I had.(but how can I speak for somebody else?...I am a poor 15yearsdevotee of SM)...I understand thatSimon was in sahaja yoga for ..what...6 years?...and he become what he became.I respect Simon,becausehe is sincere.But this is not the only reason I respect him.He isintelligent too.. But not enough.He is the worst when you talk abouttheseekers of the truth.Because he isn't looking for the truth rightnow...he is attacking the truth(or maybe what he believes was the truth).Maybe he should show me a better way besidessahaja yoga,and I'll join him.But he has NO way.All he does

isbeing sincere(in his ignorance)but I respect his state of mind..and I'm not really angry about it.All I asked from everybody was ,,to be sincere ,,But you see...I aman oldsahaja yogi.I will not punish Simon for speaking his mind ....Anyway,I think Simon is a good thing when comes to sahaja-yoga.Because he challenges us..He wants to know how strong we are...There will be a day when I get angry ...and that day,GOD save him.And this is not a warning ...it's a promise.It will be My powersagainst His.But,as long as he is sincere ,I can't do that.Sorry.If he thinks hecanpush it for ever ,he is wrong.I never wanted to use my powers,eventhough SM in person told me that.And she was serious about that...and she talked only to me......she said..use your powers,Daniel.J ...'Religion is realisation; not talk, nor doctrine, nor theories,however beautiful they may be. It is being and becoming, not hearingor

acknowledging, it is the whole soul becoming changed into what itbelieves' message 2708How can religion be realised without talk, theories andacknowledgment? Please explain how this can happen ?..........................................................................................D......dear Jimmy..........You know who I am..and I am your friend..??..How can religion be realised without talk, theories andacknowledgment? Please explain me how this can happen ? ?.I'll explain it to you .But how can I explain it to you withouttalks,theories and acknowledgments?...It's because you refuse tomeditate(in sahaja yoga..)..You do that,then I'll explain everythingIf you love me as much as I do,then you''ll follow my wisdom.J.. Also, how cansomeone overcome fear and lack of trust? Your post on 'Oneness' wasvery helpful and I understand the concept and truth of it. What doyou think of 'different channels of

approach' and ' we are alldrawn to what we need at a given time for our own personal growthand development'? Also, what did you mean by 'the Sleeping Prophet'?D..,,The Sleeping Prophet ,,...EC ....right?..he died long time ago......1946...that was long before sahaja yoga.Just run a search on theinterneton his name,and you'll find out.I am not here to tell you aboutthis.J....In particular, I liked 'For each soul is a corpuscle in the bodyofGod' Your post 'Is there such a thing as a soul?' was very open,personal and thought provoking. [you describe your discovery of theTruth]' if the truth makes you feel the divinity in all of us, aslove, then you are right.'This is right, surely the truth cannot lead to division, hate andhopelessness. You obviously know a lot about meditation and have alot of knowledge and experience of these matters. I am very sorrythat you once felt such hopelessness and sadness that

you consideredsuicide, and I am very glad that you have found truth and directionin your life.D.. You gotta be kidding me.???.You are very sorry for what I felt 15years ago?>......and,,and I am very glad that you have found truth anddirectionin your life.>>?? ..thank you so much......what about YOUR life???Hello?...anybody home?.......Jimmy,you're killing me.(softly)...J.... In this post you also mention that Sahaja Yoga has the toolstounderstand the truth. Please could you explain this someD..... Jimmy,how CAN I explain anything to anybody.??.--dear,how can I explain you any more?....how can I explainsomething you have to experience??....Sincerely,Danny

India Matrimony: Find your life partner

online.