IndiaDivine.org

Question Please

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Jai shree mataji nirmala devi

Hello Mr. Batra,

It is nice of you to reply to my mail. You seem very knowledgeable about sahaja yoga. Can you please tell me one thing. If i am to do havan at home, then i was reading that we must draw swastika on a paper and put 4 candles on the corner sides and also 4 roses for their vibrations.

The part i am not able to understand from reading is that we must symbolically offer 'rise' to the fire by collecting with the right hand and raising it along sushmuna nadi and take it around sahasrar 7 times and then offer it to the fire.

What is 'rise'. ?? Is it the 'rise' of kundalini or is spelling wrong and actually it is rice.

Also, there are four candles on all sides, which candle to offer to? Since there are four.

Please help me. Thank you.

RAJAN BATRA <r_batra_2000 wrote:

Hello there,It is good that you are enjoying the vibrations. Dofootsoaking and balancing twice daily. It is more thansufficient for daily life.If you need any assistance, please tell me. I will beglad to help you out.I have an iccha to visit Dwarka. I was there when Iwas very small. But, I don't remember much. I might ifI have a place to stay for a couple of days.Regards,Rajan Batra (Ahmedabad, India)--- vinay_yogi2000 wrote:> > Jai shri Mataji Nirmala Devi!> > Hello all! I am from Delhi and am living in Dwarka.> I just wanted to > say that i am reading all messages for many weeks> now and I am truly > enjoying the vibrations. I have to it in cyber cafe> to read these but > i do not mind. It is so much education on

one place.> In our > collective noone shares so much information.> > Thank you very much> > shriadishakti , "jagbir singh"> > wrote:> > > > shriadishakti , "theo" > > wrote:> > > > > > Hi Jagbir Singh> > > > > > Actually I'm not too familiar with Yogi Bhajan's> teachings. I > > > started with Transcendental meditation with a> bija mantra and > > > after many years recieved an inner transmission> of "Sat Naam".> > > > > > > Hi John,> > > > i presumed you are familiar with Yogi Bhajan> because of the quotes > > in your post taken from one of his disciples> website which states > > that:> > > > The material

contained on this Web site reflects> Gururattan Kaur > > Khalsa's own unique perspectives and insights,> inspired by the > > teachings of Yogi Bhajan, Sikhism and other> spiritual disciplines. > > 1999-2004 - Yoga Technology> > > > "Yogi Bhajan in a lecture says;> > > > There will be a controversy that Sat Naam is not a> mantra. Sat> > Naam is a Panch Tantra Mantra. It is a panch> shabad. It is THE> > ONLY mantra. When Almighty God wanted to test His> reality, He> > created the tattvas (principals), and at the time> of creation of the> > tattvas (principals), Sa-Ta-Na-Ma is the sound. In> the beginning> > there was the word, word was with God, and word> was God. That sound > > is right there and that is Sat Naam. True> Identity. God created> > the tattvas

(principals), so that you can find the> true identity of> > yourself as well as of the God."> > > > ----------------> > > > "Mantras are sounds that connect us with different> levels of> > intelligence. SAT NAM is the most basic mantra> used in Kundalini> > yoga. (pronounced like "but mom") SAT means the> truth. NAM means> > name, identity, to identify with or to call upon.> SAT NAM can be> > translated as "Truth is God's Name. Truth is my> (your, our)> > identity." It is used as a personal mantra to> express or tune into> > one's infinite identity.> > > > SAT NAM is an invocation of our divine> consciousness. Its vibration> > links us up to our true identity, which is our> divine soul. SAT NAM> > is called the seed or bij mantra. By transcending> on this mantra

we> > plant the seed of universal truth in our> consciousness.> > We all know the axiom "The truth shall set you> free." The question> > is how do we link up with the Truth. SAT NAM is> one mantra that> > links us up with the Truth. SAT NAM has the power> to set us free by> > waking us up to our infinite identity.> > > > SAT NAM has the power to clear the subconscious> mind so that old> > wounds and programs no longer get in the way of> Self-realization. It> > does so by changing the projection of our minds.> Mantra means the> > projection of the mind. "Bij" or seed mantras use> universal sound> > currents to rearrange the habit patterns of the> mind. They do so by> > accessing the part of the mind that regulates> habits. The sounds> > erase patterns that vibrate at lower

frequencies> or do not resonate> > with the Truth or our true essence. They establish> new habits by> > replacing the old frequency with the higher> frequency of the Truth.> > SAT resonates with universal Truth. NAAM "is the> vibration which> > creates what it names." > > > > ----------------> > > > Anyway, can we have some input of my previous> questions regarding > > the Aykaa Mayee (One Divine Mother) entrenched in> the Japjee Sahib. > > > > The Japji Sahib is the crowning jewel of the Sri> Guru Granth Sahib > > (Adi Granth). Early every morning millions of> Sikhs across the > world > > read these revered salutations to the Universal> Soul. But for some > > reason these millions have missed this priceless> pearl of Aykaa > > Mayee daily — for more than five

centuries! By> instinct the> > entire religious herd stampedes through the Japji> Sahib without > even > > pausing to admire or inquire who is this Aykaa> Mayee — day after > > day, month after month, year after year, decade> after decade, > > century after century! One wonders why are so many> so blind for so > > long? i have not heard of any Sikh talking about> Her. So why are > > Sikhs putting their heads in the sand and denying> the Devi?> > > > jagbir> > > > The all-new My - What will yours do? krishan khandelwal <meettokk wrote:

jai mata kihelloi m k k khandelwal.i tried many time for spontenous yog i could notsuccess.bcoz when i sit for meditation,my mind is notconcerntrated, it wander . and mind is notthroughtless.i want to ask you how can i get self realization orinitiation .how it is better to join any camp.orsufficient from only sahajayog guide.i am seaching from along time for spontenous yog butcould not success.plz give me any contact no. tel for solutionplz tell me.K K KhandelwalJ T O (BSNL)01436-260300(Res.)01436-260000(off.)jaipur=====______________________ India Matrimony: Find your life partner onlineGo to: http://.shaadi.com/india-matrimony