IndiaDivine.org

vindhyavasinidasi : ATTN. JAGBIR & BALWINDER JI

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear jagbir ji and Dr Balwinder,

Jai Shri Mataji

I am also eagerly woiting for your respoces towards my earlier posting with heading "acute financial constraints........".

Kindly respond early.

aniljagbir singh <adishakti_org wrote:

Dear Dasi,Jai Shri Mataji,Thank you for responding and joining this forum. i will honestly respond to your legitimate enquiry and do my best to keep your attention on the Goddess within, not Her incarnation as Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi. The answers may take a day or two. i would appreaciate if in the meantime you read the archives at the bottom of the homepage of this forum:http://www.adishakti.org/forum/archives.htmjagbir--- In shriadishakti , "calugar22" <calugar22> wrote:> > Dear friends..an interesting email here...please help him ;> > A L <vindhyavasinidasi>> Wed Dec 15, 2004 2:58 pm> Truth behind Sahaja

Yoga> > > I am new to this forum. I came here because I> sincerely want to know the truth about Sahaja Yoga.> > I am a Goddess devotee. I was involved in Sahaja Yoga> for a couple of years. I must say that I am still> confused about the experience.> > Surely I felt something. I felt the energy going> through my body, I felt the breeze. I had wonderful> meditations.> > But in the end it wasn't good for me, I think. The> Goddess had been a liberating and empowering figure> for me, but Shri Mataji changed that picture. The> positive figure was gone, and I was left with a> Goddess that was angry, judgemental, demanding and> created fear in me.> > I still don't know what to think. On one side there> was the energy and the meditation. On the other side> there is the bad effect Shri Mataji as a guru had on> me.>

> On one hand I lost the positive, loving, empowering> Goddess, but on the other hand maybe the loving> Goddess is just my imagination. Why should the Goddess> be nice? Maybe my experience in Sahaja Yoga just> showed me my own weakness and ego?> > I believe that a person can be cured from a mental> condition through Sahaja Yoga. But on the other hand> there are those who don't get cured or get mental> problems after years of meditation and dedication to> Shri Mataji.> > Dasi> ................> > Sincerely,danny

India Matrimony: Find your life partner

online.