IndiaDivine.org

Merry Christ-Ma!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Edward Saugstad <ed_saugstad@

***************************** ***Jai***Shri***Mataji***! ***************************** ***************************** Wishing you and yours the most joy-fullest Christmas ever! Lots of love and good vibes, Edward, Brigitte & Lincoln SWEET NIRVICHARITA When I was small and full of glee A little thought once came to me. “Hello. I’m who you are,” it said And quickly it filled up my head. From this time on, my once cool brain Got loud and hot under the strain Of the ego that waged war, Leaving my soul broken and poor. I grew up lost inside this web Of words and vanity instead Of the freedom I once knew, When I was young and fresh and new. Decades passed without respite From the noise that dulled my life. Every day I hoped and prayed That from this heat I would be saved. Then one busy Christmas Eve, When I just could not believe That innocence could ever return Bringing the joy for which I yearned, I fell into a fathomless sleep And heard a sound rise from the deep. It started with an ‘Ah’, then ‘Ommm’ And rose into a sonic boom. And suddenly I was aware Of a baby’s loving stare. Its radiance filled up my mind With something sweet from beyond time. And then I heard Its Mother sigh. That sigh resounded through the sky. And I felt Her kiss my head— And the Wind became my friend. I rose to heights of silent Love Where Joy rains down from high above, And saw the Sun, not as a star, But as a glorious Avatar. Oh, how my heart did dance and sing In that sweet, eternal spring! I thanked the Mother and Her Son For all the wonderful things they’d done. Waking up, I smiled to see A sunbeam on my Christmas tree. The darkness of my life had passed And here I was at home, at last. -Edward December, 81 ABSM (After the Birth of Shri Mataji) " You just become, like a flower becomes the fruit. It's all built in within you. Allow it to work out." -- Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi......... for more details visit : http://www.sahajayoga.org Rabi Ghosh, Dehradun, India

Mail - Easier than ever with enhanced search. Learn more.