IndiaDivine.org

calugar 222

Rate this topic

Guest guest

i know this site has no verification process. thank you.....,,,,,,, ;} (what if i had not figured that out by myself!!1)

,,,,.....,,,,,,try going into sahaj vidya site. Also try to join the other sahaja sites

many commas and dots to youtoo in the new year

Jai shri Mataji

calugar22 <calugar22 wrote:

shriadishakti , Vinay Talwar<vinay_yogi2000> wrote:> Calugar,> > Can you tell me why there i such an intense verification processbefore a person joins an sahaja yoga egroup?Dear Vinay,I really don't understand your question...what do you meanby,,verification,,..? I'm pretty sure there is no verification forjoining this egroup.> > I cannot understand. So what if I am not a sahaj ayogi and i want tojoin? What secret knowledge can i steal evn if i dont believe in ShriMataji? Are we discussing how to make atomic bombs? Again,I have no idea about what you're talking about.Making atomicbombs is out of the question in this forum.> > Are we discovering any spiritual secret which a non SY should notknow??? In the past so many

years i have not seen anything which couldbe dangerousin the wrong hands. This is ridiculous. Did I say anything about a ,,secret,,?...I don't remember,but if Idid,please forgive me,and happy new year to you.> > Also, Calugar, you wrote anout nirvikalpa samadhi. or stste. Are youin that state?...yes,I have talked about nirvikalpa,but again,please forgive me foranything wrong I have said in the past.This universe is a livinguniverse.Happy new year,Vinay,and remember that in this livinguniverse there is no problem without a solution standing by.We justhave to find it..:)) Sincerely,danny

India Matrimony: Find your life partner

online.