IndiaDivine.org

Miracle from the Andaman Islands: another story(for Jane)

Rate this topic

Guest guest

shriadishakti , " Jane Pickup "

<jane.pickup1@b...> wrote:

> Hi

Forgive me for saying this, but if Sri Mataji is God as you all appear

to beleive ( & I am not actually disputing this here as such)

Dear Jane

As Jagbir specified Shri Mataji is NOT Allah,Jehova,Brahma or Ahura

Mazda.Also,we all know that there is only one GOD.

So please tell me what do you mean by,,you all appear to believe,,and

(if) you believe in a GOD presently.It saddens me to observe you have

spent some years in Sahaja Yoga,yet you have no idea what is the

meaning of ,,Adi Shakti,,.Yoga means union with the divine from

within.We are all spiritual beings living in this material world,and

not material beings

hoping to become spiritual.You have to meet Shri Mataji inside

you,and not necessarily go to India to be with her.Is this

emancipation of the human beings that Shri Mataji proclaimed .

< would she not want to save everyone from these horrors and

suffering -not just Sahaj Yogis and people who may happen to be

carrying her photograph in their pocket at the time it happened?>

I believe she does want to save everyone from horrors and suffering,by

helping them connect with the power who created everyone.We are all

,,sons of God,,as Jessus said,and were created in,, God's

image,,.However,because of the free will ,we are separated from each

other and from our true nature.The problem with the

earthquakes,tsunamis, holera,people dying left and right in Iraq

everyday,and one of my friends who just dropped dead hit by a truck

(his last words were,,I told you I can cross on the red

light),reflects the very nature of negativities accumulated in our

global subconscious collective.To address this matter,we have to start

from ourself(true self) first,you see?..As Mark Twain said,,love is

like everything else on earth...you can't give it away unless you

have it,,.

I also believe that unless the photo of Shri Mataji resides in your

heart,you could tattoo your forehead or legs with her pic,or even sow

it neatly on your scalp,and it won't help.

< Since I had my experiences in Sahaj Yoga (although I left) I have

found it harder and harder to " just get on with my life " whilst other

people - especially babies and little children are suffering. I mean

ALL people here - I am not concerned what " religion " or " race " or

" colour " or sex or anything else they are - I just don't want to see

them suffer - whether they are aware of karma (the law of cause and

effect) or not. If I am a mere mortal and maybe in your eyes a flawed

one, having left Sahaj Yoga, and feel like this - then would not Sri

Mataji, in your eyes, a million million times better than I, not at

least feel the same? Do you really think that anyone would be " saved "

because they were in Sahaj Yoga? Have you ever wondered who would be

in Heaven - because I have. If there really is a Heaven it will remain

empty until there is no pain and suffering in this world - because

anyone worthy of a place in it would have no " rest " let alone " bliss "

there until EVERYONE on thei Earth is free from suffering!>

Dear Jane,you have a big heart!!...God bless you.The problems with

the sufferings in this world(and why) have been explained by Gautama

Buddha.Like you,he was appalled by the sufferings humans have

to endure,and just like you he was on mission to find out

why.However,unlike you,he decided to find the answer from

within,because nobody could tell him the truth.And his conclusion was

,,lack of true knowledge,,...So,Jane,become a Buddha yourself,find the

truth hidden inside yourself,feel the bliss of divine love in you,then

you'll understand Mark Twain's wisdom in every fiber of your

body.. " )))

Sincerely,danny

Hi

Thank you. But it is like the the "within" has become the "outside" (world) for me now. No, to be honest, I don't actually "believe" in "God" nor can I make much sense of the concept - to me it all boils down to the level of our own conciousness, and we are all a little spark of "God" whether awakened or not. With that little part of "divine love" that has ignited within me I can truely say that I love babies and I can't bare to see them suffer - whatever they may or may not have done in "past lives" (which from my own apparent evidence I tend to believe in). Which, by the way, causes me to ask, does anyone else here feel they have had some "evidence" in this life of at least one former life and that of someone who appeared to be fairly spiritually enlightened? (even if they had a few "faults"!) Also what is meant by the term "realised soul" and might some of them be showing up around now?

-

calugar22

shriadishakti

Tuesday, January 04, 2005 11:31 AM

[shriadishakti] Re: Miracle from the Andaman Islands: another story(for Jane)

shriadishakti , "Jane Pickup"<jane.pickup1@b...> wrote:> HiForgive me for saying this, but if Sri Mataji is God as you all appearto beleive ( & I am not actually disputing this here as such) Dear JaneAs Jagbir specified Shri Mataji is NOT Allah,Jehova,Brahma or AhuraMazda.Also,we all know that there is only one GOD.So please tell me what do you mean by,,you all appear to believe,,and(if) you believe in a GOD presently.It saddens me to observe you havespent some years in Sahaja Yoga,yet you have no idea what is themeaning of ,,Adi Shakti,,.Yoga means union with the divine fromwithin.We are all spiritual beings living in this material world,andnot material beings hoping to become spiritual.You have to meet Shri Mataji insideyou,and not necessarily go to India to be with her.Is thisemancipation of the human beings that Shri Mataji proclaimed .< would she not want to save everyone from these horrors andsuffering -not just Sahaj Yogis and people who may happen to becarrying her photograph in their pocket at the time it happened?>I believe she does want to save everyone from horrors and suffering,byhelping them connect with the power who created everyone.We are all,,sons of God,,as Jessus said,and were created in,, God'simage,,.However,because of the free will ,we are separated from eachother and from our true nature.The problem with theearthquakes,tsunamis, holera,people dying left and right in Iraqeveryday,and one of my friends who just dropped dead hit by a truck(his last words were,,I told you I can cross on the redlight),reflects the very nature of negativities accumulated in ourglobal subconscious collective.To address this matter,we have to startfrom ourself(true self) first,you see?..As Mark Twain said,,love islike everything else on earth...you can't give it away unless youhave it,,.I also believe that unless the photo of Shri Mataji resides in yourheart,you could tattoo your forehead or legs with her pic,or even sowit neatly on your scalp,and it won't help.< Since I had my experiences in Sahaj Yoga (although I left) I havefound it harder and harder to "just get on with my life" whilst otherpeople - especially babies and little children are suffering. I meanALL people here - I am not concerned what "religion" or "race" or"colour" or sex or anything else they are - I just don't want to seethem suffer - whether they are aware of karma (the law of cause andeffect) or not. If I am a mere mortal and maybe in your eyes a flawedone, having left Sahaj Yoga, and feel like this - then would not SriMataji, in your eyes, a million million times better than I, not atleast feel the same? Do you really think that anyone would be "saved"because they were in Sahaj Yoga? Have you ever wondered who would bein Heaven - because I have. If there really is a Heaven it will remainempty until there is no pain and suffering in this world - becauseanyone worthy of a place in it would have no "rest" let alone "bliss"there until EVERYONE on thei Earth is free from suffering!>Dear Jane,you have a big heart!!...God bless you.The problems withthe sufferings in this world(and why) have been explained by GautamaBuddha.Like you,he was appalled by the sufferings humans haveto endure,and just like you he was on mission to find outwhy.However,unlike you,he decided to find the answer fromwithin,because nobody could tell him the truth.And his conclusion was,,lack of true knowledge,,...So,Jane,become a Buddha yourself,find thetruth hidden inside yourself,feel the bliss of divine love in you,thenyou'll understand Mark Twain's wisdom in every fiber of yourbody..")))Sincerely,danny