IndiaDivine.org

Matina, your two friends have very good reasons to have so much faith in Shri Mataji and vibrations (Ruach).

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi Matina,You wrote at the talk-about-sahaja-yoga forum:-------------"matina_serena" <matina_serena> Tue Jan 11, 2005 11:18 pm Re: So...talk-about-sahaja-yoga , "matina_serena"<matina_serena> wrote:I think that one of my friend went there out of curiosity. Then sheliked when she felt those vibrations. She connected them in her mindwith those mentioned the saints felt. I would have definitely triedmyself but I was really worried because I realized that Shri Matajiwhen she says she is divine she may as well lie and if she lies itwould spoil everything.The other one was in search for the "Truth" for a while. He read a lotof books about religion and tried to make up his mind but nothingsatisfied him for various reasons. He said he did some hatha yoga andhe got

sick and he quit, but he kind was in expectation of arevelation. He met Shri Mataji in one of her trips in his country andsaid into himself: "That's it! This is what I was looking for! Thisis the truth" ...Anyway... yes, they still belong to this movement and I hope God willprotect them and help them. If they are doing His will than I may bewrong and I hope He will forgive me, but if they don't I wish Hewould help them to get out from it before too late...Matina------------Well, Shri Mataji is definitely divine. i invite you to check it out at:http://www.adishakti.org/If you want to know what vibrations are then go to:http://www.adishakti.org/forum/archives.htm and check the following titles:All-Pervading Power of God felt as cool breeze or vibrations All-Pervading Power (cool breeze, divine vibrations, God's breath)Did the kundalini serpent lie?Difficult children feeling the Wind of the Tree of LifeHistorical Sources and Knowledge of KundaliniRuach, the breath of God experienced daily as cool breeze/wind 1Ruach, the breath of God

experienced daily as cool breeze/wind 2You should read the following to know more about Shri Mataji:Age when the Holy Breath will testify anew for ChristComing Age where gifts poured forth will be the Age of Holy SpiritIt is the Divine Message that matters, not the divine messenger"Semira, She indeed is the Mother of the Millennium""She saw all the gods and goddess paying obeisance to SM"When She has come, the Comforter, She will convince the worldLast, but not the least, this is a must-read to

understand the characters you are now seeking advise about God, Shri Mataji and related knowledge:Miguel, ex-SY: "There is no Spirit. There is no God."So i am inviting you to criticize/learn more about/doubt Shri Mataji at this forum where i will repost this email of yours at: shriadishakti/We will answer your questions about Shri Mataji and help clear your doubts about who She really

is.

Hundreds of thousands of seekers are now practicing Sahaja Yoga and they know why your friend said: "That's it! This is what I was looking for! This is the truth." Read all the above topics and perhaps you also may understand why Shri Mataji is divine, and what is the truth She is telling to all humanity. Matina, your two friends have very good reasons to have so much faith in Shri Mataji and vibrations (Ruach). After reading all the above topics perhaps you may begin to understand why they are steadfast in their faith and conviction of the Goddess.warmest regards,jagbir

Meet the all-new My – Try it today!