IndiaDivine.org

Mother

Rate this topic

Guest guest

1975-05-05

"Man has been created with such great efforts. Only one step on his feet and all is successful, but still it is not becoming possible. Hence, I have come as your MOTHER. Write your problems to me in letters. Sit down in meditation. Discuss Sahaja Yoga, even amongst each other. Attention should be kept going deeper and deeper within. Forget outside as much as possible. Have confidence that everything about it is taken care of. Then, in whatever you do, your Chitta remains in one-ness with the Self. All bindings of sin (pap) and merit (Punya) are snapped. Distinctions like worldly and non-worldly vanish, because that wicked darkness, which has created all the discriminations, ends. Everything becomes auspicious in the light of true knowledge whether it is the destruction done by Lord Krishna or the Cross of Shri Jesus. All this will not be understood by explaining. Just showing the path will not help. The path will be known only after walking

on it. When I come we will see how many of Virata’s channels (Nadis) you have opened. When fully developed it will spread in all countries and directions to you all. Many blessings and infinite love to all. Ever yours. Your Mother. Nirmala."

India Matrimony: Find your life partner

online.