IndiaDivine.org

Intro to German - a complete stranger.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Jai Shri Mataji

below is the conversation with a complete stranger who happened to come online and chat with me. Also effortlessly I could introduce him to Sahaj and maybe he is a future sy.

strudeltaucher: i searching for somebody from india....

strudeltaucher: and your profile is nice. i love musik from india, and searching for the CD TERA MERA PYAR (SonyMusicIndia???) but i don´t know where to buy oder order in germany....

Mahesh Khatri: Hello

strudeltaucher: hi!

Mahesh Khatri: Could you introduce yourself

strudeltaucher: I´m Ingo from cologne germay.

strudeltaucher: germany...

Mahesh Khatri: Ok

Mahesh Khatri: What is your profession. Are you in Sahaj?

strudeltaucher: I don´t know what Sahaj is...

Mahesh Khatri: Ok. I thought you are from Sahajayoga group.

Mahesh Khatri: www.adishakti.org

Mahesh Khatri: Where did you get my id?

strudeltaucher: No. I just looking for somebody from india... searching for "BOMBAY"

Mahesh Khatri: What are you doing professionally

Mahesh Khatri: Myself am a Photographer.

strudeltaucher: Industy worker for the money....

strudeltaucher: But i´m hobby fotographer and video-maker.

strudeltaucher: special underwater video/fotos.

Mahesh Khatri: Ok. my website www.shalstudios.com

strudeltaucher: i take a look.

strudeltaucher: so i see some of your fotos. you are a wedding photographer?

Mahesh Khatri: Yes. And also a Commercial photographer doing Corporate documentaries etc.

strudeltaucher: www.geocities.com/strudeltaucher/vortex4/index.htm

strudeltaucher: the website not finished yet, but some of the links working.

Mahesh Khatri: The opening is quite good

strudeltaucher: yes but i don´t work on this page for a long time, im little lazy.

strudeltaucher: you should see my whaleshark video.... but too big file.

strudeltaucher: i would like to visit india, next year. travelling around, nepal and tibet also.

Mahesh Khatri: Yes I am going to go through the whole site. I have already put it in my favorites.

Mahesh Khatri: Most Welcome to India.

strudeltaucher: so maybe i can buy the CD i want by myself....

Mahesh Khatri: We have Sahajayoga center in Germany too. Just visit www.sahajayoga.ca

strudeltaucher: sahaja yoga.....

Mahesh Khatri: Yes

Mahesh Khatri: The link will tell all about it.

strudeltaucher: ok thank you, i will read.

strudeltaucher: sounds interesting.

strudeltaucher: i looking for the Musik CD Tera Mera Pyar (sony music india).... but i cannot find it here in germay...

Mahesh Khatri: I will look for the CD here tomorrow. and if I get I could arrange to send it by post

strudeltaucher: thank you!

Mahesh Khatri: Pls give your address and contact no.

strudeltaucher: tera mera pyar is the name the first song maybee TERI MERI - another song is YEH KYA HUA and TUM NE KUCH.... so now its easy to find for you.

strudeltaucher: my adress...

strudeltaucher: INGO ESSLER BARBARASTR. 73 50321 BRÜHL ぐ颵ᇏ芻ꨀ봀௎噓۷?譗Ѿ੷譟廎沔>GERMANY/ぐ颵ᇏ芻ꨀ봀௎噓۷?譗Ѿ੷譟廎沔>

strudeltaucher: i dont know about the price for the CD and sending. i could send some money in a letter to your adress...

Mahesh Khatri: Dont worry about the price. you can send after you get the CD

strudeltaucher: this is wonderful! i looking now a long time for this CD. i downloaded most of the songs but the quality is poor. i need the original for my great sound system.

strudeltaucher: thank you very much!

Mahesh Khatri: Welcome.

strudeltaucher: sounds interesting for me. Kundalini, i found the german website already.

Mahesh Khatri: Is it? Which is the site

strudeltaucher: www.sahaja-yoga.de/2003/yoga/realisation.html

strudeltaucher: feels very strange.....

strudeltaucher: i think i try more of this yoga....

Mahesh Khatri: Yes you should.

strudeltaucher: i have to go now...

strudeltaucher: thank you very much.

Mahesh Khatri: Ok bye

Strudel taucher: Bye!

Strudel taucher: Auf wiedersehen! (geman)

Strudel taucher: german

Strudel taucher: bye

Regards,Mahesh Khatri

http://www.geocities.com/maheshkhatri/Maheshkhatri.html

www.shalstudios.com

The all-new My – What will yours do?

Hello to All

This reminds me of a "coincidence" I had whilst I was still attending SY meetings. I was going on a day out to a town not far away from where I live. I had to set off very early in order to get to the coach station to meet a friend and catch the coach. I do remember that I had set off a little bit too late and whilst on the bus down to the bus station I was sort of asking Sri Mataji to help me manage to get there in time to catch the coach with this friend! I don't know if you are supposed to do this kind of thing - it seems a very trivial thing to ask for, but I would do this now and then, I don't know if it always "worked" but this time it did and there were certainly other times. Right now I am wondering if it something to do with just "trusting" that you are on the right path and things will go right! As I say, I got there in time and I think I went on quite a bit about Sahaj Yoga to this woman I was travelling with, whom I call a "friend" but I did not really know very well!

Once at the town of destination, we both decided to split up and meet later for the coach home, as we both had different ideas of what we wanted to do and were both used to going around on our own exploring! Two things I remember about that day were going into the Cathedral where there was a flower festival on, but being put off going in by the loud "Ker-ching" of tills at the entrance, where people had to pay to go in. It reminded me too much of Christ overturning the tables of the money-lenders in the Temple! I also bought a beautiful mug in a lovely shop - the mug (which I still have) was for "Librans" (which I am) and has a picture of a beautiful picture of a cherub on one side and on the other it lists all the various attributes and negative aspects of Librans - Lovers of Beauty, Peace Makes, etc - but "untidy" and "lazy" as well - which for me is all too true!

I was trying to decide where to have lunch - as this was a big part of the day for me - finding a nice restaurant and having a leisurely lunch! I was torn between about three restaurants. I can't remember what the other two were but one of the three had some kind of magnetic attraction for me - it had a name which suggested a cross over between English/British and Indian, I think it may have been "Harry Kumar" whom I think is a character in the "Jewel in the Crown" book/series. Even though I kept wandering on, looking for yet more restaurants to consider - I found myself back in front of this "Harry Kumar" one and noticed that it was getting late in terms of getting lunch, so I decided to go in. I just remember this restaurant and meal as being one of the most splendid meals I've ever eaten and in the most beautiful surroundings! I choose to sit in the garden at the back, despite the fact it was a boiling hot day and I was the only person eating outside. The waiter said I was "Very brave!" but I didn't feel any discomfort from the sun - it was just glorious in this garden! It was a kind of "enclosed" little garden - with kind of little grottos with little statues and things in.

There were Chinese lanterns and candles and the waiter said I ought to come on a summer evening when the garden was lit up to dine! I would still love to do this - if this lovely restaurant is still there! I can't remember what I ate, but it was delicious. I had either bought or picked up a paper in the restaurant - I think it was "The Guardian". I can't remember what the leading story on the front page was, a story about something awful having happened somewhere (what's new?!). I think it was more something terrible that someone (or some people) had done than some so-called "natural tragedy" that had taken place. The friendly waiter was still hovering around, He seemed to quite enjoy talking to me. I said how awful it was that this awful thing had happened (!) and he agreed. Then I got this feeling that I should mention Sahaj Yoga to him, which I resisted for a bit then I said something like how I "understood" why this dreadful things happened since I had started doing "Sahaj Yoga". I would doubt that there were then or are no many waiters in any town in England, let alone in this small town that would know what "Sahaj Yoga" is. Yet this young man knew exactly what it was because he told me he had been a member and talked about "feeling vibrations" from peoples' photographs and this was "fun" but he didn't think much to Sri Mataji and just "ignored" her! You may think this makes him sound negative and trivial, but he struck me as a very nice and sincere young man. I asked him to give me his name and asked if I could write to him. I think he gave me his name, told me I could write to him care of the restaurant and told me which local SY group he had been in. He said that what had "caused" him to leave was that his girlfriend had started attending meeting with him and the leader of the group had "run off" with her. He was so upset he had left! I could see there was more to this then he maybe saw but I didn't feel "qualified" to "explain" things to him (I think it is really important that people have overcome their own "ego" as much as possible before they attempt to "explain" these things to others!)

I contacted the leader of the group he had mentioned via the phone (it was a new leader!) and I remember him saying "He's obviously meant to come back!" I sent the waiter a letter and a picture of Sri Mataji (and I'm not sure if I didn't also include a night light!) and suggested that maybe he just start meditating again, on his own. I didn't hear anything back and didn't "intrude" again (it was up to him). I also don't know it the person I phoned every contacted this young man or what the outcome was - but I still think it must have been "beyond" what is seen as "mere chance meetings/coincidence"!

-

mahesh khatri

shriadishakti

Friday, January 21, 2005 5:51 PM

[shriadishakti] Intro to German - a complete stranger.

Jai Shri Mataji

below is the conversation with a complete stranger who happened to come online and chat with me. Also effortlessly I could introduce him to Sahaj and maybe he is a future sy.

strudeltaucher: i searching for somebody from india....

strudeltaucher: and your profile is nice. i love musik from india, and searching for the CD TERA MERA PYAR (SonyMusicIndia???) but i don´t know where to buy oder order in germany....

Mahesh Khatri: Hello

strudeltaucher: hi!

Mahesh Khatri: Could you introduce yourself

strudeltaucher: I´m Ingo from cologne germay.

strudeltaucher: germany...

Mahesh Khatri: What is your profession. Are you in Sahaj?

strudeltaucher: I don´t know what Sahaj is...

Mahesh Khatri: Ok. I thought you are from Sahajayoga group.

Mahesh Khatri: www.adishakti.org

Mahesh Khatri: Where did you get my id?

strudeltaucher: No. I just looking for somebody from india... searching for "BOMBAY"

Mahesh Khatri: What are you doing professionally

Mahesh Khatri: Myself am a Photographer.

strudeltaucher: Industy worker for the money....

strudeltaucher: But i´m hobby fotographer and video-maker.

strudeltaucher: special underwater video/fotos.

Mahesh Khatri: Ok. my website www.shalstudios.com

strudeltaucher: i take a look.

strudeltaucher: so i see some of your fotos. you are a wedding photographer?

Mahesh Khatri: Yes. And also a Commercial photographer doing Corporate documentaries etc.

strudeltaucher: www.geocities.com/strudeltaucher/vortex4/index.htm

strudeltaucher: the website not finished yet, but some of the links working.

Mahesh Khatri: The opening is quite good

strudeltaucher: yes but i don´t work on this page for a long time, im little lazy.

strudeltaucher: you should see my whaleshark video.... but too big file.

strudeltaucher: i would like to visit india, next year. travelling around, nepal and tibet also.

Mahesh Khatri: Yes I am going to go through the whole site. I have already put it in my favorites.

Mahesh Khatri: Most Welcome to India.

strudeltaucher: so maybe i can buy the CD i want by myself....

Mahesh Khatri: We have Sahajayoga center in Germany too. Just visit www.sahajayoga.ca

strudeltaucher: sahaja yoga.....

Mahesh Khatri: Yes

Mahesh Khatri: The link will tell all about it.

strudeltaucher: ok thank you, i will read.

strudeltaucher: sounds interesting.

strudeltaucher: i looking for the Musik CD Tera Mera Pyar (sony music india).... but i cannot find it here in germay...

Mahesh Khatri: I will look for the CD here tomorrow. and if I get I could arrange to send it by post

strudeltaucher: thank you!

Mahesh Khatri: Pls give your address and contact no.

strudeltaucher: tera mera pyar is the name the first song maybee TERI MERI - another song is YEH KYA HUA and TUM NE KUCH.... so now its easy to find for you.

strudeltaucher: my adress...

strudeltaucher: INGO ESSLER BARBARASTR. 73 50321 BRÜHL <ぐ颵ᇏ芻ꨀ봀௎噓۷?譗Ѿ੷譟廎沔>GERMANY/ぐ颵ᇏ芻ꨀ봀௎噓۷?譗Ѿ੷譟廎沔>

strudeltaucher: i dont know about the price for the CD and sending. i could send some money in a letter to your adress...

Mahesh Khatri: Dont worry about the price. you can send after you get the CD

strudeltaucher: this is wonderful! i looking now a long time for this CD. i downloaded most of the songs but the quality is poor. i need the original for my great sound system.

strudeltaucher: thank you very much!

Mahesh Khatri: Welcome.

strudeltaucher: sounds interesting for me. Kundalini, i found the german website already.

Mahesh Khatri: Is it? Which is the site

strudeltaucher: www.sahaja-yoga.de/2003/yoga/realisation.html

strudeltaucher: feels very strange.....

strudeltaucher: i think i try more of this yoga....

Mahesh Khatri: Yes you should.

strudeltaucher: i have to go now...

strudeltaucher: thank you very much.

Mahesh Khatri: Ok bye

Strudel taucher: Bye!

Strudel taucher: Auf wiedersehen! (geman)

Strudel taucher: german

Strudel taucher: bye

Regards,Mahesh Khatri

http://www.geocities.com/maheshkhatri/Maheshkhatri.html

www.shalstudios.com

The all-new My – What will yours do?