IndiaDivine.org

I honestly wish we could have a website open to all public and with a search engine

Rate this topic

Guest guest

>>> > I honestly wish we could have a website with all the info of all > > the sy websites in one with no restricted reading ..open to all> > public and with a search engine so when a newcomer types in words > > like say...reiki..he can read all info thats there in sy for > > this...or if he types "raising kundalini" or "false gurus" he can > > read it all in one go...they dont seem to have the time to browse > > tru' all the diff. websites in search of a single answer to their > > different questions and yes it is time consuming...besides....do > > we want to keep any info abut Sy secret?> > > > Just because the phrase "common sense" was coined it does not mean > is applies to all situations. There are times

when it is sorely > lacking despite years of brainstorming. And when you try to keep SY > secret and strictly "For members only" seekers know something is not > right. Whatever you are trying to keep away from the public eye has > great potential to damage because outsiders may think it could be a > strange cult that requires weird rituals and beliefs. Who knows what > others are making out of these 'top-secret' sites guarded by > password sentries patrolling with digital dogs. And when SYs like me > finally read all that is so jealously guarded i don't know whether > to cry or laugh. But at least i know we have the potential to make > ourselves look dumb. ...> > > Most ppl. seem not only tired..but also hesitant/shy to ask some > > questions on yoga..they would rather read abut it first...typing > > their queries...and seeing the information...> > > >

This forum was set up with all that in mind, and more. Yet we find > certain SYs who, influenced by the cronies of ex-world leader Yogi > Mahajan working behind the scenes, try to sabotage it on their > behalf. The www.adishakti.org has more than 1000 web pages now > covering a wide range of topics. Try typing you enquiries with the > Google search engine at the bottom of each page and just see how > many pages of information comes up. >

Search WWW Search www.adishakti.org

Web

Results 1 - 10 of about 72 from www.adishakti.org for false gurus. (0.20 seconds)

Tip: Save time by hitting the return key instead of clicking on "search"

Do you honestly believe i could have become a SY the way it is ...... of those who abused Shri Mataji have committed collective spiritual suicide: "ijust got this realization that these ex-disciples of false gurus have continued ... www.adishakti.org/forum/do_you_honestly_ believe_i_could_have_become_a_SY_8-15-2004.htm - 25k - Cached - Similar pages

[PDF] ALL ABOUT GURUSFile Format: PDF/Adobe Acrobat - View as HTML... In this age too many false gurus are coming to teach (or give a mantra)for a price. These false gurus are the merchants of mantra. ... www.adishakti.org/pdf_files/ all_about_gurus_(gita-society.com).pdf - Similar pages

Shri Adi Shakti Forum: Shri Mataji: "They made Christ look like a ...... It is easy to claim divinity and have a large following. Amma and Sai Babaare but two false gurus claiming to be the Divine Mother. ... www.adishakti.org/forum/shri_mataji_ they_made_christ_look_like_a_tb_patient_5-05-2004.htm - 56k - Cached - Similar pages

The Kingdom Of God (Sahasrara Chakra) And The New Age of Aquarius... It was in such a situation that I felt if I delayed it anymore now it mayhelp these false gurus to spread their nonsense all over.”. ... www.adishakti.org/kingdom_of_god.htm - 101k - Cached - Similar pages

Books written by other gurus... uphold Her teachings. We must avoid references of false gurus even if whatthey say supports the teachings of Shree Mataji. All this ... www.adishakti.org/forum/books_ written_by_other_gurus_6-07-2004.htm - 17k - Cached - Similar pages

O! Speak Almighty God... There are hundreds of false gurus who do not abide in higher consciousness and whoare not capable of transmitting it, nor of consolidating it within the ... www.adishakti.org/introduction.htm - 101k - Cached - Similar pages

The Prophecies of Nostradamus... rule His children. Then there are countless false gurus relieving gullibleseekers of common sense and, of course, cash. And not to ... www.adishakti.org/miscellaneous/ resurrection_and_last_judgment.htm - 101k - Cached - Similar pages

A question from a new SY... Is there other gurus at present, > outside SY, who are not false gurus ? ... Probablythere are a few gurus who are not false, but how do we recognize one? ... www.adishakti.org/forum/a_ question_from_a_new_sy_10-11-2004.htm - 57k - Cached - Similar pages

Prophecy 9: The Gospel Of The Kingdom Is Being Preached!... this Earth! May the Great Durga Mata annihilate all the raksasas (demons)in the guise of false gurus on this Earth! May all the ... www.adishakti.org/prophecies/prophecy_9.htm - 88k - Cached - Similar pages

"Sahaja Yoga unites the essence of all religions.... 83 01 28 INDIA INTRODUCTION TO SAHAJA YOGA. 83 01 29 New Delhi, INDIA FALSE GURUSAND CONDITIONINGS. 83 01 31 New Delhi, INDIA NABHI CHAKRA. ... www.adishakti.org/lectures_to_earth.htm - 101k - Cached - Similar pages

Result Page:

Next

------------------------------

Web

Results 1 - 10 of about 34 from www.adishakti.org for raising kundalini. (0.19 seconds)

[PDF] SPEAKING TREE Raising Kundalini With Sahaj Yog - The Times of ...

File Format: PDF/Adobe Acrobat - View as HTML... SPEAKING TREE Raising Kundalini With Sahaj Yog NB SALUNKE [ FRIDAY, MARCH 01, 2002 12:14:12 AM ] HE word ‘Yog’ is derived from the verb yuj which means to ... www.adishakti.org/pdf_files/rasing_ kundalini_with_sahaj_yoga_(times_of_india).pdf - Similar pages

Kundalini: "When the illumination of the Kundalini takes place in ...

.... You become very powerful because you can raise the Kundalini of others. You become very active and you don't feel tired easily. ... www.adishakti.org/subtle_system/kundalini.htm - 101k - Cached - Similar pages

Vishuddhi Chakra: "The fifth centre is called as Vishuddhi Chakra"

.... Top 10 Trends Of 21st Century. The Spiritual Person. Raising Kundalini With Sahaj Yoga. Greed And Lust Of Yoga Gurus. Tree Of Life: Book Of Revelation. ... www.adishakti.org/subtle_system/vishuddhi_chakra.htm - 65k - Cached - Similar pages

Mooladhara Chakra: "Inside every human being there is a network of ...

.... Top 10 Trends Of 21st Century. The Spiritual Person. Raising Kundalini With Sahaja Yoga. Greed And Lust Of Yoga Gurus. Tree Of Life: Book Of Revelation. ... www.adishakti.org/subtle_system/mooladhara_chakra.htm - 101k - Cached - Similar pages

A question from a new SY

.... after meditation. Normally meditation is done twice daily and that means raising the kundalini four times. This daily meditation ... www.adishakti.org/forum/a_ question_from_a_new_sy_10-11-2004.htm - 57k - Cached - Similar pages

Agnya Chakra: "The sixth centre is called Agnya Chakra and has ...

.... The Spiritual Person. Raising Kundalini With Sahaj Yoga. Greed And Lust Of Yoga Gurus. ... He would then give him his realization by raising the Kundalini. ... www.adishakti.org/subtle_system/agnya_chakra.htm - 101k - Cached - Similar pages

Sri Lalita Sahasranama: Kitab Al Munir (Book of Enlightenment)

.... Raising the kundalini force to sahasrara leads to reunification with the Ultimate Reality. The description given above is rather simplified. ... www.adishakti.org/book_of_enlightenment/ sri_lalita_sahasranama_101-200.htm - 101k - Cached - Similar pages

[PDF] Emperor's Herbologist ezine: "Interviews With the Masters" June ...

File Format: PDF/Adobe Acrobat - View as HTML... In Bolivia there are drawing on cave walls depicting the chakras and channels. Though it was known about, the people didn't know how to raise the Kundalini. ... www.adishakti.org/pdf_files/sahaja_yoga_websites_8.pdf - Similar pages

[PDF] NIH Record-6-13-2000-- News Briefs

File Format: PDF/Adobe Acrobat - View as HTML... Sahaja Yoga meditation focuses on raising kundalini (energy) to enhance health and is being practiced at the Clinical Center for staff at 6:30 pm on Fridays in ... www.adishakti.org/pdf_files/sahaja_yoga_websites_5.pdf - Similar pages

Born of the Spirit within

.... After raising his own Kundalini up to his Sahasrara and putting himself in bandhan Kash folded his hands in namaste and asked the Great Primordial Kundalini to ... www.adishakti.org/introduction/ born_of_the_spirit_within.htm - 101k - Cached - Similar pages

Result Page:

Next

-

Web

Results 1 - 5 of about 6 from www.adishakti.org for reiki. (0.13 seconds)

[PDF] Imprint Online: Human - Yoga meditation brings inner peace

File Format: PDF/Adobe Acrobat - View as HTML... We have come to know about acupuncture, reiki, reflexology and channeling, but these practices do not really have access to the whole system. ... www.adishakti.org/pdf_files/sahaja_yoga_websites_3.pdf - Similar pages

A question from a new SY

.... Actually I did not just stumble on the site by accident, I got the > information from my younger sister who is doing some kind of > reiki-kundalini. ... www.adishakti.org/forum/a_ question_from_a_new_sy_10-11-2004.htm - 57k - Cached - Similar pages

So just dig a single pit fifty yards deep, instead of searching ...

.... breeze etc. Also, i have heard reiki and > other things like that feel like a cool breeze on the hands and > stuff as well. I was ... www.adishakti.org/forum/so_just_dig_a_single_ pit_fifty_yards_deep_instead_of_searching_around_and_digging... - 28k - Cached - Similar pages

Kundalini — Inner Seed Of Human Evolution

.... There was a time that I thought it was my Reiki spirit guides :) Note that this intelligence could also affect my emotions and my thoughts. ... www.adishakti.org/introduction/ prevailing_fundamental_difference.htm - 101k - Cached - Similar pages

[PDF] Your search: kundalini . Did you mean...

File Format: PDF/Adobe Acrobat - View as HTML... `Yoga for Pregnancy,' by Francoise Barbira Freedman and Doriel Hall; `Science of Breath: A Practical Guide,' by Swami Rama et al; `Reiki Hands That Heal,' by ... www.adishakti.org/pdf_files/ kundalini_(britannica.com).pdf - Supplemental Result - Similar pages

In order to show you the most relevant results, we have omitted some entries very similar to the 5 already displayed.If you like, you can repeat the search with the omitted results included.