IndiaDivine.org

Website unity

Rate this topic

Guest guest

All I would notice about this "famous person" is that he got fired from Chelsea for taking drugs - and not be at all impressed or inspired by him! It's not just "being famous" that matters - it is the sort of person you are - that may influence people who might be seriously interested in finding out about this sort of thing.

-

kriptodanny

shriadishakti

Monday, January 24, 2005 5:46 PM

[shriadishakti] Re: Website unity

shriadishakti , "indiblonde" <indiblonde>wrote:> > Not only that, they have also met existing Sy's in their area and> describe them as enthusiastic and over-zealous...in promoting> Sy...but becoz of their fatigue they are 1- reluctant to joing "Yet> another" form of yoga claiming to be "THE YOGA".....2 - think they> all are the same and prefer to stick to their current form of yoga> whichever that is cauz they are all "more or less the same" and they> dont have time to learn and try out yet another "mumbo jumbo"> Dear SohniyaToday I turn the tv on,guess who was it on prime time?..The famousromanian soccer player,Adrian Mutu,explaining to everybody why hejoined the sahaja yoga.Now,let me tell you that Adrian Mutu issomething like a ,,God,, over here..(among the soccer fans).He justgot himself fired from Chelsea (UK prime-league) for taking drugs.Andhe's one of the best soccer players around.And as today,he is a sahajayogi.Then I realized this is what we,the sahaja yogis,have todo.Becomefamous.Yesss!!! Then the newspapers,tv stations,radiopersonalities..etc.. will just listen.So here is my masterplan,..Sohniya,you have to become a great actress,I have to become the nextBill Gates,and Jagbir a world-wide known writer,webmaster and moviemaker...I know you guys think I'm kidding,but I am not.We need avision about the future,and the desire to see the invisiblefuture...and make it happen. danny