IndiaDivine.org

What it’s like to live in overflowing energy

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Very well written. I am anand from pune, india. i am just seven months old in SY. Today i got to read this wonderful article from danny. just wonder how could it be? i am dieing to realize that. thanks once again for this wonderful article.

Anand.kriptodanny <kriptodanny wrote:

What it's like to live in overflowing energy.1. Spiritual Light will begin to take you over. Thesehigher feelings will increase and grow in intensity. Yes, rightin the middle of your day, down at the office or at home withthe children, higher feelings will start to inspire you.2. You know that whatever comes up around the next corner, it is no problem, because through Reality's wisdomand energy, you can handle anything.3. Gradually, you will begin to cool down, spirituallyspeaking, until you reach the perfect spiritual temperatureof 72 degrees. At a certain point, you will enter Reality. 4. Truth and happiness are present and nothing is neededon your part to keep it in place. So you relax, you smile, youlaugh and you enjoy your day to the fullest. For now youare a receiver of something coming from a Higher

World.5. Picture yourself in a spaceship, moving away fromthis world to the cosmic world. You look toward the front ofthe ship. There is a big window and through it you seeincredible sights, great stars, and you look in awe at whatis happening to you and where you're now going. What yousee is Reality as it lights itself up! This is the intensity ofthe spiritual journey that begins to unfold after a certainpoint.6. Here is the good news! As one eagle appears, athousand vultures disappear. And, what a welcome the eaglesextend to you! What a feeling comes over you when youarrive in the higher world. 7. You will feel so good that you never want to leaveyour own company. You're always pleasant, always! Yourinner pleasantness reflects itself outwardly, at all times,wherever you go, whatever you meet.8. Your life will be one spiritual revelation afteranother. Just as a scientist gets rightly excited

when he isabout to make a discovery, so will you be rightly excitedas you move from one spiritual insight to the next.9. As you work with these principles you will experiencea falling away. Wrong reactions to other people willfall away. All your secret fears and angers will fall away.You will understand that inwardly, loss is gain.10. Increasingly spiritual feelings reach you– somethingnew, something clean, something higher. And you find thatthe best two words to describe this feeling are RELEASEand RELIEF.11. This new feeling begins to spiritualize words foryou, so that you really begin to live their meaning. Take theword "love" for example. In previous years the word wasall you had. But this new and increasingly powerful feelingbegins to reveal to you the state behind the word.12. The day will come when you crack through theceiling and the Light from the Spiritual World floods in. Asthis

happens, it will feel so good that you will want to tripleyour efforts to clear away the ceiling so that more Light canbreak through............from my friend Vernon Howarddanny