IndiaDivine.org

Mr Anuj Itd

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Mr Itd,

I think your post is marvellous. While you have not stated it explicitly, I think telling people about such things is highly, highly dangerous. I well aware of people who are stuck in such delusions that they think they are meeting Shri Mataji in various places. Of course the desyinations vary between sahastrar, dreams, real life, Heaven and an assortment of othere places. They are in deep trouble as far as I can tell.

It is unfair to seekers, to be presented with such delusionary information. While many will not/may not admit it. I am sure they will measure their progress with such 'experiences'. If someone is convinced he/his children/relatives/friends are going through such things, then it is best kept to themselves. They cannot be convinced they are wrong and will invariably react with

> Violence - Physical if you are in their vicinity

> Derogatory Remarks

> Sarcasm

> Mud slinging

The only remedy I can offer is for such people to personally visit belapur. But I am aware such a recommendation will be shot down by people concerned.

I ask of you one question:

Shri Mataji has given us enough information, insights, techinques, speeches, attitudes etc to last us a lifetime. Is there really need to run after the extraordinary, just because it attracts attention and makes one seem more special.

The lasting measure of a person who has attained his height of a yogi is : true love and compasssion. Such compassion flows from his words and behaviour. So worry not about such 'mystical' rendezvous, in fact i would say it is beneficial to all to keep their 'Attention' away from such things.

As for the newcomers, please understand that Sahaja Yoga has no theory to it. No amout of reading can ever motivate you to take it up or Stick to it. I strongly recommend that you 'meditate, mediate, meditate'. Time is short, is all I would like to say.

My heartfelt love to you all.

India Matrimony: Find your life partner

online.