Guest guest

Dear Family,

i would want some volunteers who can liase with new seekers on a

personal basis i.e. those newcomers need not post anything at the

forum but will correspond directly with the volunteers. This is more

for the future when there will be more members. i do not have the

time to answer/correspond on a personal basis and that is why

volunteers are needed. Their email will be given at the archives

section and new seekers encouraged to send their enquiries directly.

Can i have some show of hands? Write to me directly if there are any

who would want to take this rewarding task.

i believe this one on one approach gives a personal touch to this

cyber Shri Adi Shakti collective. i am sure some of you have the

transparency, honesty and intellectual ability to guide these

people. It will be such a joy if any of you can personally guide any

seeker to accept the Divine Message of Shri Mataji. That soul who

believes the Divine Message and attains self-realization through

your personal guidance will indeed be one day grateful for all your

efforts. i am convinced that those who get their Self-realization

after understanding the Divine Message will form the critical mass

required to spread the Great News in future. They will be the

messengers of the Last Judgment and Resurrection that the scriptures

speak about. And i am sure the Divine will also bless you for your

efforts. Introspect on all this and meditate for clarity. Thank you.

jagbir

PS: i am open to suggestions.

Thanks Anil. i am sending you the email of one seeker right away.

jagbir

shriadishakti , anil kanhaua <hello_betu>

wrote:

> Jai Shri Mataji

>

> Ready to become a volunteer !

>

> Anil

>

> jagbir singh <adishakti_org> wrote:

>

>

Dear Violet,

Thank you for volunteering since you should be able to articulate

the Divine Message well. We hope in future to have people from the

world over requesting information. It is easier to deal when

visitors on their own want answers instead of us looking around and

trying to convince outsiders to join. Thanks again.

jagbir

shriadishakti , " Peter Tubb " <ptubb@b...>

wrote:

> Dear Jagbir,

>

> I would be happy to do that.

>

> Violet

>

Jagbir

count me in

cheers

anuj

shriadishakti , " jagbir singh "

<adishakti_org> wrote:

>

>

>

> Dear Violet,

>

> Thank you for volunteering since you should be able to articulate

> the Divine Message well. We hope in future to have people from the

> world over requesting information. It is easier to deal when

> visitors on their own want answers instead of us looking around

and

> trying to convince outsiders to join. Thanks again.

>

> jagbir

>

> shriadishakti , " Peter Tubb " <ptubb@b...>

> wrote:

> > Dear Jagbir,

> >

> > I would be happy to do that.

> >

> > Violet

> >

Dear JagbirJi,

It would be the greatest hour in life and count our self very fortunate to help the fellow brothers and sisters in sahaj,grow together as we are for each other in this journey.we are the ones who got birth from the same womb.And move hand in and make this world a beautiful place to live.

We are here for sahaj........with all our heart and soul.

With Nirmal Love,

Gautam.

jagbir singh <adishakti_org wrote:

Dear Family,i would want some volunteers who can liase with new seekers on a personal basis i.e. those newcomers need not post anything at the forum but will correspond directly with the volunteers. This is more for the future when there will be more members. i do not have the time to answer/correspond on a personal basis and that is why volunteers are needed. Their email will be given at the archives section and new seekers encouraged to send their enquiries directly. Can i have some show of hands? Write to me directly if there are any who would want to take this rewarding task. i believe this one on one approach gives a personal touch to this cyber Shri Adi Shakti collective. i am sure some of you have the transparency, honesty and intellectual ability to guide these people. It will be such a joy if any of

you can personally guide any seeker to accept the Divine Message of Shri Mataji. That soul who believes the Divine Message and attains self-realization through your personal guidance will indeed be one day grateful for all your efforts. i am convinced that those who get their Self-realization after understanding the Divine Message will form the critical mass required to spread the Great News in future. They will be the messengers of the Last Judgment and Resurrection that the scriptures speak about. And i am sure the Divine will also bless you for your efforts. Introspect on all this and meditate for clarity. Thank you.jagbirPS: i am open to suggestions.

India Matrimony: Find your life partner

online.

Dear Jagbir,

It would be an honour to be of help.I only hope I am able to meet your expectations.

Satishjagbir singh <adishakti_org wrote:

Dear Family,i would want some volunteers who can liase with new seekers on a personal basis i.e. those newcomers need not post anything at the forum but will correspond directly with the volunteers. This is more for the future when there will be more members. i do not have the time to answer/correspond on a personal basis and that is why volunteers are needed. Their email will be given at the archives section and new seekers encouraged to send their enquiries directly. Can i have some show of hands? Write to me directly if there are any who would want to take this rewarding task. i believe this one on one approach gives a personal touch to this cyber Shri Adi Shakti collective. i am sure some of you have the transparency, honesty and intellectual ability to guide these people. It will be such a joy if any of

you can personally guide any seeker to accept the Divine Message of Shri Mataji. That soul who believes the Divine Message and attains self-realization through your personal guidance will indeed be one day grateful for all your efforts. i am convinced that those who get their Self-realization after understanding the Divine Message will form the critical mass required to spread the Great News in future. They will be the messengers of the Last Judgment and Resurrection that the scriptures speak about. And i am sure the Divine will also bless you for your efforts. Introspect on all this and meditate for clarity. Thank you.jagbirPS: i am open to suggestions.

Search presents - Jib Jab's 'Second Term'

Dear Jagbir,

I would be happy to do that.

Violet

-

jagbir singh

shriadishakti

Wednesday, February 09, 2005 10:27 AM

[shriadishakti] Volunteers needed for one on one with new seekers requiring personal attention

Dear Family,i would want some volunteers who can liase with new seekers on a personal basis i.e. those newcomers need not post anything at the forum but will correspond directly with the volunteers. This is more for the future when there will be more members. i do not have the time to answer/correspond on a personal basis and that is why volunteers are needed. Their email will be given at the archives section and new seekers encouraged to send their enquiries directly. Can i have some show of hands? Write to me directly if there are any who would want to take this rewarding task. i believe this one on one approach gives a personal touch to this cyber Shri Adi Shakti collective. i am sure some of you have the transparency, honesty and intellectual ability to guide these people. It will be such a joy if any of you can personally guide any seeker to accept the Divine Message of Shri Mataji. That soul who believes the Divine Message and attains self-realization through your personal guidance will indeed be one day grateful for all your efforts. i am convinced that those who get their Self-realization after understanding the Divine Message will form the critical mass required to spread the Great News in future. They will be the messengers of the Last Judgment and Resurrection that the scriptures speak about. And i am sure the Divine will also bless you for your efforts. Introspect on all this and meditate for clarity. Thank you.jagbirPS: i am open to suggestions.

Namaste Dear Shri Uncelji Jagbirji,I would be honored and happy to be of any help i can in this matter. Just hope i can do a fine job of it too!A day ago before i even read this post, i was doing something else and suddenly i just felt a VERY STRONG urge to write to uncle Shrijagbirji and tell him i would like to help him out in any way i can..i had not read this post and i didnt know why suddenly i was having this urge to tell him that i want to offer my help as he may be too busy etc...i spent about few mins trying to figure out how would i write to him out of the blue just asking if he needed any help even though he hasnt asked for any..and next morning i logged in to find this email from him!! [-o< is this collective concisiousness?JSM,Shri krishna Ji---> jagbir

singh <adishakti_org> wrote:> > > > Dear Family,> > i would want some volunteers who can liase with new seekers on a > personal basis i.e. those newcomers need not post anything at the > forum but will correspond directly with the volunteers. This is more > for the future when there will be more members. i do not have the > time to answer/correspond on a personal basis and that is why > volunteers are needed. Their email will be given at the archives > section and new seekers encouraged to send their enquiries directly. > Can i have some show of hands? Write to me directly if there are any > who would want to take this rewarding task. > > i believe this one on one approach gives a personal touch to this > cyber Shri Adi Shakti collective. i am sure some of you have the > transparency, honesty and intellectual ability to guide these

> people. It will be such a joy if any of you can personally guide any > seeker to accept the Divine Message of Shri Mataji. That soul who > believes the Divine Message and attains self-realization through > your personal guidance will indeed be one day grateful for all your > efforts. i am convinced that those who get their Self-realization > after understanding the Divine Message will form the critical mass > required to spread the Great News in future. They will be the > messengers of the Last Judgment and Resurrection that the scriptures > speak about. And i am sure the Divine will also bless you for your > efforts. Introspect on all this and meditate for clarity. Thank you.> > jagbir> > > PS: i am open to suggestions.> > > > > > > >