IndiaDivine.org

I offer my tears to Her!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Jai Shri Mataji!Dear brothers,sisters and all of you readers Namaste!I feel the urge to send an email to this group and express my feelings for Her.

I have been through many many spiritual practises before I got my Self-Realisation through the blessings of Our Divine Mother,Who is Verily Unending Love!

Since then I have really changed,I have experienced within me the Absolute Truth that gives me confidence.Now,in no way I have doupts,I do not believe in anything, I do not think about anything, I am simply,spontaneously,Sahaja SURE of the Reality,everything. I have experienced the Essense of Love and cannot feel hatred even if I push myself to feel so at times.I have experienced the Eternal Quality of Compassion and my eyes have been filled with tears,not tears of fear nor of sorrow but of Bliss ,Love and sacred movement!!I worship the Divine who made me worthy to cry out of Love and Joy.I wish you all to be granted this boon, for it is truly a boon ,isn't it?

I wish to express my knowledge,not belief neither thought, of Sahaja Yoga being true , and I stand as a proof of the Divinity of Her Holiness and would just like to say it to you.I hope I do not waste your mailbox space :-)

Jai Shri Mataji!

Love and Peace be amongst us for ever as we Worship the Goddess!A little brother

Guest guest

Dear Brother,

It was really good to hear from you.Ur love for mother and utmost respect for sahja yoga.As a part of family,one alys feel fortunate to be a shaj yogi and to know about the fellow yogis devotion.

May i request ur good self to kindly put this article into the forum,possibly with more details(how did u come to shaja yoga,changes in u......so on).It can boost the collective growth.love to see ur article in the forum....

With Nirmal Love,

Gautam.Saki <mprgrandmaster wrote:

Jai Shri Mataji!Dear brothers,sisters and all of you readers Namaste!I feel the urge to send an email to this group and express my feelings for Her.

I have been through many many spiritual practises before I got my Self-Realisation through the blessings of Our Divine Mother,Who is Verily Unending Love!

Since then I have really changed,I have experienced within me the Absolute Truth that gives me confidence.Now,in no way I have doupts,I do not believe in anything, I do not think about anything, I am simply,spontaneously,Sahaja SURE of the Reality,everything. I have experienced the Essense of Love and cannot feel hatred even if I push myself to feel so at times.I have experienced the Eternal Quality of Compassion and my eyes have been filled with tears,not tears of fear nor of sorrow but of Bliss ,Love and sacred movement!!I worship the Divine who made me worthy to cry out of Love and Joy.I wish you all to be granted this boon, for it is truly a boon ,isn't it?

I wish to express my knowledge,not belief neither thought, of Sahaja Yoga being true , and I stand as a proof of the Divinity of Her Holiness and would just like to say it to you.I hope I do not waste your mailbox space :-)

Jai Shri Mataji!

Love and Peace be amongst us for ever as we Worship the Goddess!A little brother

India Matrimony: Find your life partner

online.

Guest guest

Dear Saki,

Jai Shri Mataji!

Yes, i agree with Gautam that your beautiful articles should be posted

at the new Shri Adi Shakti forum under:

Experiences in Sahaja Yoga

http://adishakti.org/forum/viewforum.php?f=6

i am sure you are having a great spiritual experience. If you tell

that to others it will imspire others too to join Sahaja Yoga. Not

only that but SYs just love to read the experiences of others. So

please post it there by becoming a member of this global family.

Before doing that try to improve and add detail to the article you

have written Saki since it is going to be there permanently.

regards,

jagbir

, gautam thapa

<sahajgautam> wrote:

> Dear Brother,

> It was really good to hear from you.Ur love for mother and utmost

respect for sahja yoga.As a part of family,one alys feel fortunate to

be a shaj yogi and to know about the fellow yogis devotion.

> May i request ur good self to kindly put this article into the

forum,possibly with more details(how did u come to shaja yoga,changes

in u......so on).It can boost the collective growth.

> love to see ur article in the forum....

> With Nirmal Love,

> Gautam.

> Saki <mprgrandmaster@h...> wrote:

> Jai Shri Mataji!

> Dear brothers,sisters and all of you readers Namaste!

> I feel the urge to send an email to this group and express my

feelings for Her.

> I have been through many many spiritual practises before I got my

Self-Realisation through the blessings of Our Divine Mother,Who is

Verily Unending Love!

> Since then I have really changed,I have experienced within me the

Absolute Truth that gives me confidence.Now,in no way I have doupts,I

do not believe in anything, I do not think about anything, I am

simply,spontaneously,Sahaja SURE of the Reality,everything. I have

experienced the Essense of Love and cannot feel hatred even if I push

myself to feel so at times.I have experienced the Eternal Quality of

Compassion and my eyes have been filled with tears,not tears of fear

nor of sorrow but of Bliss ,Love and sacred movement!!I worship the

Divine who made me worthy to cry out of Love and Joy.I wish you all to

be granted this boon, for it is truly a boon ,isn't it?

> I wish to express my knowledge,not belief neither thought, of Sahaja

Yoga being true , and I stand as a proof of the Divinity of Her

Holiness and would just like to say it to you.I hope I do not waste

your mailbox space :-)

> Jai Shri Mataji!

> Love and Peace be amongst us for ever as we Worship the Goddess!

> A little brother

>

>

Guest guest

dear brother

JAI SHREE MAJAJI

yes ,it was really beautyful artical and as said by two brothers it should be posted to new adi sakti forum, every sahayogis love to hear the exprienced and how you come into sahaja yoga.

JAI SHREE MATAJI

GhanaShyamjagbir singh <adishakti_org wrote:

Dear Saki,Jai Shri Mataji!Yes, i agree with Gautam that your beautiful articles should be postedat the new Shri Adi Shakti forum under:Experiences in Sahaja Yogahttp://adishakti.org/forum/viewforum.php?f=6i am sure you are having a great spiritual experience. If you tellthat to others it will imspire others too to join Sahaja Yoga. Notonly that but SYs just love to read the experiences of others. Soplease post it there by becoming a member of this global family.Before doing that try to improve and add detail to the article youhave written Saki since it is going to be there permanently. regards,jagbir , gautam thapa<sahajgautam> wrote:> Dear Brother,> It was

really good to hear from you.Ur love for mother and utmostrespect for sahja yoga.As a part of family,one alys feel fortunate tobe a shaj yogi and to know about the fellow yogis devotion.> May i request ur good self to kindly put this article into theforum,possibly with more details(how did u come to shaja yoga,changesin u......so on).It can boost the collective growth.> love to see ur article in the forum....> With Nirmal Love,> Gautam.> Saki <mprgrandmaster@h...> wrote:> Jai Shri Mataji!> Dear brothers,sisters and all of you readers Namaste!> I feel the urge to send an email to this group and express myfeelings for Her.> I have been through many many spiritual practises before I got mySelf-Realisation through the blessings of Our Divine Mother,Who isVerily Unending Love!> Since then I have really changed,I have experienced within me theAbsolute Truth that gives me

confidence.Now,in no way I have doupts,Ido not believe in anything, I do not think about anything, I amsimply,spontaneously,Sahaja SURE of the Reality,everything. I haveexperienced the Essense of Love and cannot feel hatred even if I pushmyself to feel so at times.I have experienced the Eternal Quality ofCompassion and my eyes have been filled with tears,not tears of fearnor of sorrow but of Bliss ,Love and sacred movement!!I worship theDivine who made me worthy to cry out of Love and Joy.I wish you all tobe granted this boon, for it is truly a boon ,isn't it?> I wish to express my knowledge,not belief neither thought, of SahajaYoga being true , and I stand as a proof of the Divinity of HerHoliness and would just like to say it to you.I hope I do not wasteyour mailbox space :-)> Jai Shri Mataji!> Love and Peace be amongst us for ever as we Worship the Goddess!> A little brother> >

Sponsor> > > >

Guest guest

All members should read this article posted by Gautam and changed to:

Forum: Her Love Reflected

Testimony of Themba, an abused child and gang member

http://adishakti.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=38

Thank you Gautam for this great port. i was touched by it.

jagbir

, ghana shyam

<ghanashyam55> wrote:

> dear brother

> JAI SHREE MAJAJI

>

> yes ,it was really beautyful artical and as said by two brothers it

should be posted to new adi sakti forum, every sahayogis love to hear

the exprienced and how you come into sahaja yoga.

>

> JAI SHREE MATAJI

>

> GhanaShyam

>

Guest guest

Jai Shri Mataji!Thank You Mother in the form of my saintly borthers and sisters!Yoou verily made me feel great joy at reading your posts.Be sure that I will work more on my article and post it again:-)What can I say other than Jai Shri Mataji!!!

Love,

Your little brother

-

jagbir singh

Saturday, March 26, 2005 7:10 PM

Re: I offer my tears to Her!

All members should read this article posted by Gautam and changed to:Forum: Her Love ReflectedTestimony of Themba, an abused child and gang memberhttp://adishaktiorg/forum/viewtopic.php?t=38Thank you Gautam for this great port. i was touched by it.jagbir , ghana shyam<ghanashyam55> wrote:> dear brother> JAI SHREE MAJAJI> > yes ,it was really beautyful artical and as said by two brothers itshould be posted to new adi sakti forum, every sahayogis love to hearthe exprienced and how you come into sahaja yoga.> > JAI SHREE MATAJI> > GhanaShyam>