IndiaDivine.org

begining the meditation

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

hello friends.

jai shri mataji. i have visited most of the centers here in london and was happy to know that the number of sahajayogis have been increasing day by day in london. people here are getting excited and anxious to know about sahajayoga. But, the reason for this post is that new people come to sahajayoga, they have their realization and they are told that everything is spontaneous and you will feel the vibrations. Yes that is true when the new yogi is in the center among other yogis, but when he goes home and meditates, he finds it difficult to feel the vibrations or kundalini. So for this and the new comers and even for sahajayogis who have been having difficulties in feeling the vibrations, i have sketched a small program which if these sahajayogis can do time to time they can have excellent cool vibrations. i have tested it and i am enjoying it now. yesterday night, here at the harrow center, i was not having my vibrations, so i decided to go through this way and

after a while my whole body was cold and cool vibrations were coming out. I guess this will work out for others too.

Here is step by step how to go through this way:

If you are not having vibrations, do not worry and force yourself, just sit relaxed and do this.

1>Aanapansati yog> this is the meditation that was given by Buddha himself. This is the meditation to watch or observe your breathing. Just for five minutes observe your breathing. When you breath in, your observation goes in upto the lungs. feel the breath. observe how your lungs are inflated. Same, when you breath out, observe how your lungs deflate and you come out with your breath. feel the breath coming out. do this for only five minutes.

2> Vipassna> this is the meditation that was also given by Buddha himself. After aanapansati yog do this for five minutes. In Vipassna, you do not watch or observe your breath, but observe your body. feel the sensations on your body. LIke, you are sitting on the chair, you feel the muladhar area. same is the back area which is resting by the chair, you feel it. Just observe it, feel it. do not be happy if you get good feelings or observation. just let go. try to feel your neck, your face, forehead, back of the head, fontenelle area, your shoulders, legs, hands and palms. You can make rounds starting from the top of the head to the foot and then coming up again.

do this for five minutes. After this, your attention and observation is at its best and now you can put your attention on your sahastrar or above or on your palms. you will find it very easy to put your attention on these areas.

just ten minutes, before starting or putting the bandhan. I hope and i am sure this will help many sahajayogis and beginners. This is what i got from the divine forces. Please give me your suggestions and comments. I would appreciate that. Thank you for your time. Jai shri Mataji.

Anand.