IndiaDivine.org

Can anyone explains???

Rate this topic

Guest guest

To All My Sahaji Friends,

Jai shri mataji.

Sorry to me as intererring in your debates / (fight???).

But can anyone explain we are fighting for what? to prove what??

What we wanna show???

Do we really wanna prove that there is difference between miracle & tricky photo's?

Or something else???

Which is really Horrible & not expected from sahaji like us atleast.???

Outside people not believe on us / miracles.

Do we wanna part of them or give silent permissions to them.

Can anyone explains.

Whats going on??

One sahaji send /(show off) his photo's of family members or functions as when he saw something really different in that photo.

Thats not relly he means he took photo by using tricks or adjusting Zoom points or something.

Its happened., not even he knows hw it does. Its a does automatically. Its spotaneous & behind our control or limit.

I really request to Jagbir & All my friends not to fight to judge miracle photo's.

& We all sahaji knews if we cant judge which photo's having miracle & which is not,so we are looking from outside shore of sahaja river.

That means all our vibrations have no meaning as we cant judge anything, & ask others wht their comments.

I really sorry to all you.

But to maintain sahaj collective power pure & spotaneous, We need to talk for it.

If You all still want to do same mistakes in future & even Mr,Jagbir will also involve in it or give silence permission to it, So pls. excuse us.

I read Nastradeumus , & do you know it stated that in year 2025, one person from India select as Vishwarakshak & Honoured By all Nations.

May Be year stated Wrong. But the thing is right.

So we all Just gather to strenghthen that Vishwarakshak as being part / body Of it.

Let We all pray on occassion of Janmashtami, Long & Healthy Life for Shri Mataji.

Jai shri Mataji.

Shailesh

jagbir singh <adishakti_org wrote:

, jagbir<adishakti_org> wrote:>> Dear All,> > i am sending three photos taken on Monday 22 August 2005 while we > were celebrating the birthday of Shahwinder, my second eldest son. > i took a number of photos but these three are different and > interesting. (Mahesh, hope you can give your comments.)> > Dear All,i just received an email from Simon:Thu, 25 Aug 2005 15:17:16 -0000 "Simon_D_M" <dicon Add to Address Book -owner Re: Our eternal spirit/soul bodies are neither transparent nor physical in Spirit World(second) it's a double exposure you idiot-------------------What Simon is actually

trying to imply is that i used dishonest means to bring forth those images. Since he thinks i have superimposed two images to make them appear as one, i will take it as an unintended compliment confirming the authenticity of the photographs. But Simon, i am not the type who hoodwinks the unwary or resort to cheap tricks to attract attention. (Mahesh, i am still waiting for you to give your comments since you are a professional photographer who exposed the recent SWAN 'miracle photos' as faulty exposure settings. i want to know if you believe i have used double exposure.)So what is double exposure actually? An expert at PC Magazine, Dave Johnson explains such digital tricks below.regards,jagbirDouble-Exposure Tricks Use your image editor to create exotic double-exposure photos. Dave JohnsonTuesday, April 13, 2004Feature: Create a Double Exposure With LayersDouble

exposures are handy for all sorts of photographic situations. I've used double exposures to capture ghosts on film, to photograph two of me playing ping pong, and to capture a time-lapse shot of a birthday cake new and half-eaten in the same frame. Such pictures can be cool, but they're really an artifact of the film photography universe. So does that mean you can't take double exposures with a digital camera?Well, not exactly. Thanks to the magic of digital photography, it's actually easier to get the perfect double exposure on a computer than it is to do it by trial and error "in the lens" of a 35mm camera. In fact, combining two pictures in an image editor is a simple matter of using layers, so you've got complete control over transparency to allow just the right amount of both pictures show through. Let's give it a shot.Blurring FlowersSuppose you've taken a nice, sharp shot of some flower stamen, but

there's something missing. What you'd really like is to add a soft, dream-like quality to the photo. One fun and easy way to do that is to create a double exposure from two pictures: one in sharp focus, and the other quite blurry.To get those two shots, you'll want to use a tripod. That way you can take two virtually identical shots, certain that the camera won't move. Take the first photo normally, in sharp focus. Before you take the second shot, set the camera to manual focus and intentionally blur the image. Then take the second shot, being careful not to jostle the camera as it sits on the tripod.Working With LayersNow it's time to combine the photos. In Jasc Paint Shop Pro, open the sharp version. Make sure you can see the Layer Palette on the right side of the screen. If you don't see the palette, choose View, Palettes, Layers from the menu and it should appear. By default, this layer is called

Background. To make the layers easier to tell apart, let's rename this one. Double-click Background in the Layers Palette and change the name to Sharp Flower. (If you see a dialog box after you double-click Background asking to promote the picture to a full layer, click OK.)Now open the blurry flower in Paint Shop Pro and immediately choose Edit, Copy. Close the image; we don't need it because we copied it to the clipboard. Then choose Edit, Paste, Paste As New Layer to stack the blurry picture on top of the sharp one. This is a good time to rename the new layer (currently called Vector 1) to Blurry Flower.Fine-Tune the Double ExposureWhen you make a double exposure with a 35mm camera, you control the relative strength of each image by varying the exposure time. If you expose the sharp flower longer than the blurry flower, the sharp flower will appear more prominently in the finished shot. Using layers

in an image editor, you can get the same sort of effect by controlling the transparency (or opacity) of the top layer.Double-click on the Blurry Flower layer in the Layers Palette and zoom out, if needed, until you can see most or all of the picture in the preview window. Then change the opacity level of the Blurry Flower layer. By lowering the opacity, you let more of the sharp flowers show through. Try settings of 25, 50, and 75, for instance, and notice how the different opacity levels give you very different effects. When you find a level you like, click OK and save your masterpiece.http://www.pcworld.com/howto/article/0,aid,115457,00.asp

Check out India Rakhi Special for Rakhi shopping, contests and lots more.

http://in.promos./rakhi/index.html