IndiaDivine.org

Photographs

Rate this topic

Guest guest

JSM

it was really great news that there is such photograph. if you really get information please let me know mw also. here i also trying to learn about it.

jsm

saurabh

delhi\kolkataanil kumar <hello_betu wrote:

Dear Brothers and SistersJai Shri Mataji !!!Recently, a Sahaja Yogi friend of mine came to me and asked for some photographs of HH Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi. His requirement is described as hereunder:(1)He told me that there is a photograph of Shri Mataji which nullifies effects of Planets 'Rahu-Ketu'.(2)He is in search of a photograph of Shri Mataji in Hanuman form.(3)He is in search of a photograph of Shri Mataji in Ekadash Rudra form.Although, I have so many pictures of Shri Mataji, but I don't know about these forms and I think I don't have these photographs. However, I committed to him for searching the desired pictures on the internet.If any one has any of the above said pictures of Shri Mataji, Kindly e-mail them to me.And also let me know the brief discription and quality of these forms/photographs if

something is specifically related with.Regards!AnilSend instant messages to your online friends http://uk.messenger.