IndiaDivine.org

Guess Shri Mataji will be advised too by the World Council.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear All,

The divinesahajayoga forum, unlike this forum, is officially

supported by WCASY and management SYs. It was hurriedly blessed by

them and given official status when this forum was set up on 31-12-

2002. i believe they were afraid of SYs, especially the youth, from

joining such a forum and slipping out of their sphere of influence

(read: control). Today it has 840 members who are mainly into

diseases, catches, cures, give me the address of ...., and so on.

The Divine Message is a forbidden subject, so taboo that it is never

mentioned.

i have read some real nonsense occasionally written there. Of the

few that come up with the strangest nonsense none can beat Aunty

Shaku. i have read a number of her posts that left me shaking my

head in disbelief. That she is offically allowed to write such

articles to influence young minds baffles me. But today i have to

give Aunty Shaku the grand prize and hope WCASY will yearly

incorporate it into their agenda to spread Sahaja Yoga.

" Narak chaturthi means that day Evil called Narakasur was killed and

put in the hell. That day door of hell opens uptill 12noon. This is

the reason we S.Y.s has to be in bed and fast till 12noon. Also

meditate after 12noon when door closed by 12noon. It will be on

01-11-05. But this is time apply to India, then you try to find out

timing according to your country. JSM.

Aunty Shaku "

When WCASY allows such Aunty Shakus to teach the young and guillible

who needs morons to ruin the organization? i guess council members

and 840 divinesahajayoga members will be indoors and fasting till

noon on 01-11-05. Thanks for this life-saving tip adi shakti Shaku.

Guess Shri Mataji will be advised too by the World Council and

confined indoors till Aunty Shaku confirms the doors of hell are

indeed tightly closed.

way to go wise chosen ones and Will-wannabees,

jagbir

Ha Ha ha

The same thing I had heard in india from another so called sy. Many people are in sy just to get their desires fulfilled, problems solved, being ritualistic to the extent of fanatism. They think sy is some sort of masterkey to open all locks. They dont understand that being a sy is being above all ritualism, being one with the divine. The Aatmashatakam below describes best the Sahajayoga.

Aatmashatakam

Manobudhhi ahankar Chitta ninaham

Nacha Shotra jive nacha ghrana Netre

Nacha Vyoma Bhoomir na tejo na vayu

Chidananda rupas Shivoham Shivoham

Translated as

I am eternal blissful Shiva - love and happiness.

I am not mind , nor the intellect , nor the ego , nor the reflections of inner self(chitta) . I do not have senses, I am beyond that! I am not the ether, nor the earth, nor the fire , nor the wind. I am indeed, eternal blissful Shiva - love and happiness.

Nacha prana sandhno na ve manchtauh

na va saptadhatur na va panchakoshah

na vak panipadau na chopastha payu

chidananda rupas Shivoham Shivoham

Translated as

Neither can I be termed as praana (energy) , nor five types of breathes. Nor the seven essenses, nor the five coverings (Panchakosha) Neither am I the speech, nor am I the hands and the feet , nor the genitals . I am indeed, eternal blissful Shiva - love and happiness.

Na me dwesh ragau na me loobha mohau

mado naiva me naiva matsaryabhvah

na dharmo na chartho na kamo na mokshah

Translated as

I have no hatred , nor the affiliation , nor the greed nor the delusion, nor the haughtiness , nor the feeling of envy . I am not the dharma, nor the money nor the kaama nor the moksha. I am indeed, eternal blissful Shiva - love and happiness.

Na punyam na paapam na Saukhyam na dukham

na mantro na tirtho na veda na yagna

aham Bhojanam naiv bhojam na bhokta

Translated as

Nor am I the merit , nor the dismerit. I do not commit sins or good deeds. Nor the happiness , nor the sorrow. I do not need mantra, holy places, veda and yagnas (sacrifices). I (the triplet) do not consume anything nor am I consumable, nor I am consumptions I am indeed, eternal blissful Shiva - love and happiness.

na me mrutu Shanka Na me Jatibheda

Pita naiva me naiva mata na Janma

na bhandu na mitra gurur naiva shishya

Translated as

I do not have fear of death(I do not have death) and no seperation from my true self, no doubt (about my existence), nor have I the descrimination on the basis of birth . I have no father , no mother , nor did I have a birth. I am not the relative , nor the friend , nor the Guru, nor the desciple. I am indeed, eternal blissful Shiva - love and happiness.

Aham Nirvikalpo Nirakar rupo

Vibhurvyapa sarvatra sarvendriyani

Sada me samatvam na muktir na bhandha

Translated as

I am all pervasive. I am without any attributes , and without any form . I am always in equilibrium. Nor I have the attachment to the world, nor liberation(Mukti). I do not have wishes for anything because I am everything, everywhere, everytime -always in equilibrium. I am indeed, eternal blissful Shiva - love and happiness.

Mahesh Khatri

singh <adishakti_org wrote:

Dear All,The divinesahajayoga forum, unlike this forum, is officially supported by WCASY and management SYs. It was hurriedly blessed by them and given official status when this forum was set up on 31-12-2002. i believe they were afraid of SYs, especially the youth, from joining such a forum and slipping out of their sphere of influence (read: control). Today it has 840 members who are mainly into diseases, catches, cures, give me the address of ...., and so on. The Divine Message is a forbidden subject, so taboo that it is never mentioned.i have read some real nonsense occasionally written there. Of the few that come up with the strangest nonsense none can beat Aunty Shaku. i have read a number of her posts that left me shaking my head in disbelief. That she is offically allowed to write such articles to influence

young minds baffles me. But today i have to give Aunty Shaku the grand prize and hope WCASY will yearly incorporate it into their agenda to spread Sahaja Yoga."Narak chaturthi means that day Evil called Narakasur was killed and put in the hell. That day door of hell opens uptill 12noon. This is the reason we S.Y.s has to be in bed and fast till 12noon. Also meditate after 12noon when door closed by 12noon. It will be on01-11-05. But this is time apply to India, then you try to find out timing according to your country. JSM.Aunty Shaku"When WCASY allows such Aunty Shakus to teach the young and guillible who needs morons to ruin the organization? i guess council members and 840 divinesahajayoga members will be indoors and fasting till noon on 01-11-05. Thanks for this life-saving tip adi shakti Shaku. Guess Shri Mataji will be advised too by the World Council and confined indoors till Aunty Shaku confirms the

doors of hell are indeed tightly closed.way to go wise chosen ones and Will-wannabees,jagbir

Music Unlimited - Access over 1 million songs. Try it free.

This made me laught Jagbir, but many should think about it seriously

We have even non official public program in Hungary too and many thing has to be asked for confirmation from the leader if you are a confirmed person you may have permission:). This made many of us too serious doing sahaj work like duty and not for our enjoyment.

Who doesen't want to follow this serious line are marked as a group. This makes me feel that this is for haveing people in guilt and fear to be controlled.

Let's forget this serious official staff and start to laught and enjoy together

peter

jagbir singh <adishakti_org wrote:

Dear All,The divinesahajayoga forum, unlike this forum, is officially supported by WCASY and management SYs. It was hurriedly blessed by them and given official status when this forum was set up on 31-12-2002. i believe they were afraid of SYs, especially the youth, from joining such a forum and slipping out of their sphere of influence (read: control). Today it has 840 members who are mainly into diseases, catches, cures, give me the address of ...., and so on. The Divine Message is a forbidden subject, so taboo that it is never mentioned.i have read some real nonsense occasionally written there. Of the few that come up with the strangest nonsense none can beat Aunty Shaku. i have read a number of her posts that left me shaking my head in disbelief. That she is offically allowed to write such articles to influence young

minds baffles me. But today i have to give Aunty Shaku the grand prize and hope WCASY will yearly incorporate it into their agenda to spread Sahaja Yoga."Narak chaturthi means that day Evil called Narakasur was killed and put in the hell. That day door of hell opens uptill 12noon. This is the reason we S.Y.s has to be in bed and fast till 12noon. Also meditate after 12noon when door closed by 12noon. It will be on01-11-05. But this is time apply to India, then you try to find out timing according to your country. JSM.Aunty Shaku"When WCASY allows such Aunty Shakus to teach the young and guillible who needs morons to ruin the organization? i guess council members and 840 divinesahajayoga members will be indoors and fasting till noon on 01-11-05. Thanks for this life-saving tip adi shakti Shaku. Guess Shri Mataji will be advised too by the World Council and confined indoors till Aunty Shaku confirms the doors

of hell are indeed tightly closed.way to go wise chosen ones and Will-wannabees,jagbir

, Peter Kidd

<csiguszi> wrote:

>

> This made me laught Jagbir, but many should think about it seriously

> We have even non official public program in Hungary too and many

> thing has to be asked for confirmation from the leader if you are a

> confirmed person you may have permission:). This made many of us too

> serious doing sahaj work like duty and not for our enjoyment.

> Who doesen't want to follow this serious line are marked as a group.

> This makes me feel that this is for haveing people in guilt and fear

> to be controlled.

>

> Let's forget this serious official staff and start to laught and

> enjoy together

>

> peter

>

When i read your post i had a left swadhistan catch. The particular

sentence that started it was " Who doesen't want to follow this serious

line are marked as a group. "

Then i checked to find out the cause. It said:

" 'Your left thumb will speak' if you engage in black magic, false

gurus and knowledge, alcohol and drugs, extreme servility and

subordination. "

http://www.adishakti.org/subtle_system/swadhisthan_chakra.htm

You are right. We must learn to forget this serious official staff and

start to laugh and enjoy together. One sure way is to start being your

own master and meditating on, and seeking protection of, the Shakti

within. We should not grovel and be spineless slaves to mere humans.

Understand your own divinity and be proud you have at last found the

greatest treasure of the Divine that lies within. We must stop begging

for tiny morsels of favour from so-called masters to spread Sahaja

Yoga. You will find it on your own how to become instruments of the

Shakti within. If you seek to do so from without be prepared to bow to

surbordination and servility ........................ and waste

years finally finding out and understanding why only Truth triumphs.

Jai Shri Mataji,

jagbir

Dear Jagbir,

Very well said. Thank you.

Chuck

-

jagbir singh

10/14/2005 5:28 AM

Re: Guess Shri Mataji will be advised too by the World Council.

, Peter Kidd <csiguszi> wrote:>> This made me laught Jagbir, but many should think about it seriously> We have even non official public program in Hungary too and many > thing has to be asked for confirmation from the leader if you are a > confirmed person you may have permission:). This made many of us too > serious doing sahaj work like duty and not for our enjoyment.> Who doesen't want to follow this serious line are marked as a group. > This makes me feel that this is for haveing people in guilt and fear > to be controlled.>> Let's forget this serious official staff and start to laught and > enjoy together>> peter> When i read your post i had a left swadhistan catch. The particular sentence that started it was "Who doesen't want to follow this serious line are marked as a group." Then i checked to find out the cause. It said:" 'Your left thumb will speak' if you engage in black magic, false gurus and knowledge, alcohol and drugs, extreme servility and subordination."http://www.adishakti.org/subtle_system/swadhisthan_chakra.htmYou are right. We must learn to forget this serious official staff and start to laugh and enjoy together. One sure way is to start being your own master and meditating on, and seeking protection of, the Shakti within. We should not grovel and be spineless slaves to mere humans. Understand your own divinity and be proud you have at last found the greatest treasure of the Divine that lies within. We must stop begging for tiny morsels of favour from so-called masters to spread Sahaja Yoga. You will find it on your own how to become instruments of the Shakti within. If you seek to do so from without be prepared to bow to surbordination and servility ........................ and waste years finally finding out and understanding why only Truth triumphs.Jai Shri Mataji,jagbir

Dear Jagbir,

That is really true.

Thank you for the advice,

peter

ps.: I am still waiting for your address to send you "Supreme Source of Love"jagbir singh <adishakti_org wrote:

, Peter Kidd wrote:>> This made me laught Jagbir, but many should think about it seriously> We have even non official public program in Hungary too and many > thing has to be asked for confirmation from the leader if you are a > confirmed person you may have permission:). This made many of us too > serious doing sahaj work like duty and not for our enjoyment.> Who doesen't want to follow this serious line are marked as a group. > This makes me feel that this is for haveing people in guilt and fear > to be controlled.>> Let's forget this serious official staff and start to laught and > enjoy together>> peter> When i read your post i had a left swadhistan catch. The particular sentence that started it was "Who

doesen't want to follow this serious line are marked as a group." Then i checked to find out the cause. It said:" 'Your left thumb will speak' if you engage in black magic, false gurus and knowledge, alcohol and drugs, extreme servility and subordination."http://www.adishakti.org/subtle_system/swadhisthan_chakra.htmYou are right. We must learn to forget this serious official staff and start to laugh and enjoy together. One sure way is to start being your own master and meditating on, and seeking protection of, the Shakti within. We should not grovel and be spineless slaves to mere humans. Understand your own divinity and be proud you have at last found the greatest treasure of the Divine that lies within. We must stop begging for tiny morsels of favour from so-called masters to spread Sahaja Yoga. You will find it on your own how to become instruments of the Shakti within. If you seek to do so from

without be prepared to bow to surbordination and servility ........................ and waste years finally finding out and understanding why only Truth triumphs.Jai Shri Mataji,jagbir

, Peter Kidd

<csiguszi> wrote:

>

> Dear Jagbir,

>

> That is really true.

> Thank you for the advice,

> peter

>

> ps.: I am still waiting for your address to send you " Supreme

> Source of Love "

>

i thought you had it in the video format - RealMedia / QuickTime /

Windows Media - ready for uploading onto the server. That is why i

sent my email address. Is this the case here or does it need to be

converted?

regards,

jagbir

Dear Jagbir,

It is originally a DVD. I could convert into MPG2 352x288 450MB. And I can convert into Windows Media. But how to upload?

Kind regards,

peterjagbir singh <adishakti_org wrote:

, Peter Kidd wrote:>> Dear Jagbir,> > That is really true.> Thank you for the advice,> peter> > ps.: I am still waiting for your address to send you "Supreme > Source of Love"> i thought you had it in the video format - RealMedia / QuickTime /Windows Media - ready for uploading onto the server. That is why i sent my email address. Is this the case here or does it need to be converted?regards,jagbir