IndiaDivine.org

sahajmatch

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Respected Yogis and Yoginis,

It has been a long debate on this issue ever since the topic of introducing the sahajmatch came into picture....and it is clearly mention that we are guru of our self...my humble brothers and sisters pls never to take this phrase of 'MOTHER' in ur own langauge..it means much deeper then opening the site for fixing the match. I too feel that this is not at all a good move.we have still many miles to go in sahaj and do much more...there fore my beleoved brothers pls don't get carried with this work. i would like to clear it out that we are not criticising u all, it is good that u have come up with the idea ,but at the same time we have to weigh the pros and cons.

marriage has a greater meaning in life. one must have pure love and respect for this.....and the source of pure love is..? The source of pure love is Shri Mother only, so in order to have pure love in us we need to have the connection with source Almighty. I humbly would like to plead my beloved brothers and sisters to leave the idea of introducing of this site.

Let those small mistakes on our part not create randomness in our sahaj society. Let us alys pray to shri Ganesha to bestow us the sense of direction, and keep our purpose in shaja yoga..clear. we are here to achieve the "ULTIMATE" and nothing more

Brothers pls donot get disheartened that is my humble request...

With Nirmal Love,

Gautam.

India Matrimony: Find your partner now.