IndiaDivine.org

To Divine Sahajayoga Moderator

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear jagbir

I have forwarded your mail along with my reply to him below.

Hoping to achieve some concrete results.

Dear Rao

Jai Shri Mataji

What surprises me is that why are the people in other forum discuss> about the topics posted in this private group.

I forwarded your mail to the moderator of Adishakti group, which is also the group for sahajayogis. This group I have observed have members some of them which have a different viewpoint which stresses more on meditation. Another thing is that I found them to be on a deeper level and Not anti sahaj as it may seem due to criticism of leadership sometimes.

They would want the leadership to declare the real purpose of Sahajayoga and Shri Mataji's Incarnation which is the Last Judgement instead of presenting sahaja yoga as something to do only with Chakras, treatments, Stress Management and also undermining Shri Mataji as only the founder of Sahajayoga instead of proclaiming openly that Shri Mataji is Adishakti as Shri Mataji has said several times that we have to DECLARE.

When we are amongst ourselves we believe Shri Mataji is Adishakti, then why do we hesitate to declare openly to the world through our official websites, and all other machinery available the TRUTH which Shri Mataji has said several times cannot be hidden.

Are we afraid of anything? which we are not supposed to since we have Adishakti"s Protection. When the followers of false gurus proclaim their gurus as Bhagwans, Adishakti and what not, Why should not we, the followers of the Real Guru, Real Bhagwan, Real Adishakti not Proclaim?

This is the only difference of opinion I feel.

Below is the reply I got when I requested the Moderator of adishakti group to reply to your mail

Lets see if all the darkness gets enlightened. We as instruments of Shri Mataji should declare to the world the Truth and nothing else.

jagbir singh <adishakti_org wrote:

Dear Mahesh,i will be wasting my time. First of all Mr. Rao has blocked my access to the group. Ask him what happened to the adishakti_org membership. This happened after i criticized some of the nonsense carried out there in the name of Sahaja Yoga.Secondly he is trying his best, perhaps taking cues from management SYs, to prevent divinesahajayoga members from knowing about this forum and websites.Thirdly, he allowed Kuntal Sood, Raj and Ed Saugstad to take out articles/communicate with other SYs that judged my children as possessed/demonic just because they are able to enter their own Sahasraras and meet the Shakti within. There are other false allegations too which i do not wish to discuss.Fourthly, what do you think is the depth of moderatorswho allow SYs to open the Gates in Hell and

charge away bhoots with candles on Earth? BTW, this insanity is just the tip of the iceberg.Last, but not the least, you should do some forensic analysis of his statement: "What surprises me is that why are the people in other forum discuss about the topics posted in this private group."Jai Shri Mataji,jagbir , mahesh khatri <maheshkhatri> wrote:>> > > divinesahajayoga <divinesahajayoga> wrote:Thu, 27 Oct 2005 17:59:16 -0000> "divinesahajayoga" <divinesahajayoga>> mahesh khatri <maheshkhatri>> Aunty Shaku Kindly dont make a > > > Dear Mahesh,> > I had made a note about this point. I will ensure that such messages will not get repeated.> I thankyou very much for providing me your frank opinion.> > Well also

I am looking at the messages posted in other forum> forwarded by you.> > What surprises me is that why are the people in other forum discuss> about the topics posted in this private group.> > I would be more than happy if those people let me know what is > wrong in my moderation.> > I could correct myself and be more cautious rather then just> discussing among themselves and not> bringing to my notice.> > Thanks and Regards> > MV RAO> > > > > >> > Dear Moderator> >> > Kindly note the following advise given by Aunty Shakuntala.> > You should delete such content so as not to misguide new sys.> > Sahaja yoga is to become above rituals and being ritualistic to> > the extreme is not sahaj.> > Our attention should be on meditation and not on rituals.> >> >

Look what image Aunty shaku carries of herself within sahaj> > community. I understand She is a very senior sy. Definitely we> > expect something better and higher.> >> > If her ego gets hurt, I am sure it would be for good.> >> >> > my2pai wrote:> > > > "my2pai" > > Wed, 26 Oct 2005 12:35:01 -0000> > Re: You need to chase him with> lighted candle(Aunty Shaku advise)> >> > , "kriptodanny"> > wrote:> > >> > > More crazy...insanity advise from Aunty Shaku!!!!!> > >> > > ,,You raise kundalini take bandhan. Light 3 candles + 1> > > Diya before Shri Mataji's photo. Take 3 lighted> > > candles you put 1 front of your left palm, 2nd

near> > > left hip to clear left Swadhistan, 3rd you keep Near> > > back agnya at the back of your head position then with> > > 4th candle keep raising Kundalini. Do this treatment> > > for 15 minutes say mantra " Om Twameva Sakshat Shri> > > Mahakali, Shri Bhairavnath, Shri St. Mycle Sakshat> > > Shri Adishakti Mataji Shri Nirmaladevi Namo Namah."> > > Also if you suffering from Bhoot' catch then you need> > > to move as bhoot move from place to place i.e. you> > > need to chase him with lighted candle till you clear> > > out. (This treatment used in S.Y. mainly for Cancer & > > > extre left sided problem such as depresion etc.,)> > >> > > For reducing overweight if you are fat then you keep 1> > > lighted candle put 1 front of your left palm & left> > > hand on the ground say Mantra

" Om Twameva Sakshat> > > Shri Mahakali, Shri Bhairavnath, Shri St. Mycle> > > Sakshat Shri Adishakti Mataji Shri Nirmaladevi Namo> > > Namah". This one told by Shri Mataji when I asked Her> > > overweight problem of my niece. Jai Shri Mataji.> > > Aunty Shaku> > >

Regards,Mahesh Khatri

http://www.geocities.com/maheshkhatri/Maheshkhatri.html

http://www.sahajayogaradio.org/

www.sahajayoga.ca

FareChase - Search multiple travel sites in one click.

• 2 weeks later...

, mahesh khatri

<maheshkhatri> wrote:

>

> Dear jagbir

>

> I have forwarded your mail along with my reply to him below.

> Hoping to achieve some concrete results.

>

>

> Dear Rao

>

> Jai Shri Mataji

>

> What surprises me is that why are the people in other forum discuss

> > about the topics posted in this private group.

>

>

> I forwarded your mail to the moderator of Adishakti group, which

is also the group for sahajayogis. This group I have observed have

members some of them which have a different viewpoint which

stresses more on meditation. Another thing is that I found them to

be on a deeper level and Not anti sahaj as it may seem due to

criticism of leadership sometimes.

> They would want the leadership to declare the real purpose of

Sahajayoga and Shri Mataji's Incarnation which is the Last Judgement

instead of presenting sahaja yoga as something to do only with

Chakras, treatments, Stress Management and also undermining Shri

Mataji as only the founder of Sahajayoga instead of proclaiming

openly that Shri Mataji is Adishakti as Shri Mataji has said several

times that we have to DECLARE.

> When we are amongst ourselves we believe Shri Mataji is Adishakti,

then why do we hesitate to declare openly to the world through our

official websites, and all other machinery available the TRUTH which

Shri Mataji has said several times cannot be hidden.

> Are we afraid of anything? which we are not supposed to since we

have Adishakti " s Protection. When the followers of false gurus

proclaim their gurus as Bhagwans, Adishakti and what not, Why should

not we, the followers of the Real Guru, Real Bhagwan, Real Adishakti

not Proclaim?

>

> This is the only difference of opinion I feel.

>

> Below is the reply I got when I requested the Moderator of

adishakti group to reply to your mail

>

> Lets see if all the darkness gets enlightened. We as instruments

of Shri Mataji should declare to the world the Truth and nothing

else.

>

>

Dear Mahesh,

Did you get any response? Thanks.

jagbir